Author has written 8 stories for Wrestling, and Suits.
Hi everyone! How you all doing?
Also you can ask me anything on Formspring.me,
A Bit About Me:
OK, so I'm 25, I like reading, writing, films, music and making jewellery.
In films I like the Harry Potter ones (they are definitely not as good as the books, though) but I also like A Few Good Men, LOTR, Spiderman, Ocean's and XMen Trilogy's. I think the National Treasure films are good and so is The Da Vinci Code. I'm a sap at heart, so most romances and rom-coms are good. I absolutely adore the Disney Classics films, especially The Little Mermaid.
I'll listen to most anything when it comes to music, though I think my biggest loves are for Motown, Queen, Adam Lambert and Sick Puppies.
I love Friends, Bones, House, Grey's Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother, Will & Grace and Big Bang Theory. I like Glee too. I don't watch them on TV usually, iTunes downloading/DVD's are the best things ever! In the last few months, I've gotten into Suits (TOTALLY LOVE THAT SHOW! Gabriel Macht... *drools*) and White Collar.
Wrestlers I like: Edge, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Chris Jericho, Triple H, HBK, Christian, The Miz, CM Punk, John Cena (kinda) and John Morrison. I like Jeff Hardy but I don't watch TNA - it's complete and utter rubbish... I'm not saying the actual wrestling is; it's the storylines... convoluted, idiotic at times and way too focused on old guys.
When I heard about Edge retiring and watched his speeches from Raw and Smackdown on YouTube, I don't think I've cried so much in a long time.
Pairings I like
Harry Potter: Harry/Hermione, H/Luna, H/Susan, H/Hannah, H/Draco, H/Blaise, H/Charlie, H/Bill, H/Remus, H/Sirius, Remus/Sirius, H/Snape, H/Lucius... I'll read H/Ginny I've just got to be in the mood for it and it's got to be well written - I've found that Ginny writers can quite Mary Sue-ish. I think Hermione's better for him.
WWE: Slash: Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Edge, John Cena, Miz, John Morrison... if it involves one of those people, I'll give it serious consideration before reading
Authors I Like:
Harry Potter: redfrog, Mione5, Lomonaaeren, potter8668, witowsmp, Submarauder
WWE: NeroAnne, redsandman99, Nooks, slashdlite, RRatedauthor, Terrahfry, Renna33 (got to get my mate in there somewhere!), JoMoFan-spot
(apologies to any author who's screename I spelt wrongly)
Bye For Now!
List 12 of your favourite Superstars/Divas and then answer the questions that follow:
1. John Cena
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
13) Does anyone on your friends list write Eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight
20) How emo is Seven?
Something that kinda bugs me: That Jeff is always so childish and girly and victimised. Why? I mean, I can read the stories and a lot of them are good, even if some of them are just so completely weird and insane but why? Sometimes, can't you just write the guy as normal for once? Hurt in the past maybe but normal!! Not raped or whatever. If he's "top", people continually write him as psycho... I can read that too but come on peoplel!!
I'm getting extremely pissed off at hearing that amazing authors are on the verge of quitting writing/fan fiction and that it's because of jealous SHEEP. Too many of you people can't do anything but follow the crowd and hurt whoever else you come across. Quit following whoever's bleating the loudest and voice your own opinions, use your own imagination and write your own stories. GROW UP AND THINK FOR YOUR DAMN SELVES
Unsafe External Link