Author has written 32 stories for Harry Potter.
I am going to slowly start updating one story at a time. Reason being, I have been away for a while and need to reread my stuff to get back on track. If you have a story you have been waiting for, I assure you it will get fininshed come hell or high water. I am in the process of writing my own book, a book that has been cycling through my mind for close to 4 years. My book is a book that deals with magic and adventure. I did not get the idea from Harry Potter, but Rowling has made it hard to create thing as her series was/ is so popular, I mean when I say non magic person, Muggle comes to your mind, but I cannot use muggle as it isnt mine. Fact is, I have always liked the idea of magic from the first time I watched a movie called The worst witch, when I was a child.
Also, as I am heading back into this, I remember a group of people that go around, reading and picking apart peoples stories instead of lending constructive critism. The say they are 'sporking', but what it really amounts to is a group of people that have nothing better to do with their lives. They are bully's and proud of it. I recently went on a short search and to my great amusment, I discovered a new group that consist of 4 guys, yes I said guys, lolololol. I cant help but to think of what kind of guys sit around reading fanfiction and tearing someones imagination apart. Really? do you have nothing better to do with your time? Are you tired of picking cheeto pieces out from between each others fat rolls? come on guys, there is a thing out there, wierd creatures that are called... ready? WOMEN... see them and hope one feels enough pitty to date jerks like you.
And for the so called lady 'sporkers', you make me laugh too. I imagine the character, Fat Bastard, from Austin Powers movies, or the fat oily guy from gamer, in female form, sitting at their computers, wondering how they can pick on someone so they feel better about themselves. Is your imagination so whacked out that instead of creating your own fics you have to pick on people who are trying to show some creativity? I have news for you, imagination and creativity are becoming a lost art. If you really care about writing as much as you say you do, how about offering constructive critism so authors in progress can learn and grow from their experiences. Canon nazi, I think not. More like b*tchs without a life.
I will be sending out a list with which story I will be working on and what order they will become completed. Like I said, I need to get back on track and your patience has been awesome.
No Ron or Ginny, don't know why... I just don't like them much when it comes to love stories.
Things that will make me click your fic down and never return to them.
1. Hermione Granger is Hermione Granger. If you want to turn her into a pureblood, go for it but please, please for the love of reading, please stop making her look like Pansy or a female Blaise with sparkling blue eyes and blond hair... it's just not right.
2.Street talk. I can't stand reading a fic that has the words; Shorty, wuz, cuz, aight, and so on and so on. They make the fic seem really -- young and ghetto. Nothing ruins a story like picturing Harry, Ron, Draco, and so on, with baggy pants and gold teeth.
3. I am not a canon writer, I cant stress this enough, nor am I against OOC, but I try to keep the characters looking like JK made them. I hate seeing hermione with green eyes or Draco with blue and so on. Story lines are different, thats what makes this fan fiction and allows your imagination to soar. The words, I am not J.K Rowling should mean that I have changed the story line to fit my imagination, not the characters.
4. I enjoy a good slash fic, however, please don't make them so fairy that they are walking around in pink, fuzzy thongs singing to Britney Spears, and bursting out into emotional rages of b*tch slapping.
5. Blaise IS male, Harry IS male, please don't turn them into females.
6. Dobby paired with ANYONE in a romance is bad...mmmmm k. Elf porn is yucky and did I mention gag!
7. Turning Hermione into a hooker by the way you dress her. Can you even picture her in booty shorts?
8. Making Hermione seem weak and air headed. Girl emotions are understandable, but I don't believe she is going to crumble into a weeping pile of goo if someone calls her a butthead.
9. I wont click your fic down because of nick names but they do get old after a while. Severus would hex anyone for calling him Sev. Lucius would avada you for Lucy.
10. Using words like Penis or vagina in a smut scene -- it's not health class.
11. Jumpy plots. If Draco ends up in America, eating McDonalds or shopping at wal-mart, please tell my why he is there, when in the previous chapter he is sleeping comfortably in Malfoy Manor.
12. Males do not get pregnant. If you think they do, please explain how a child even 5 pounds gets out... I want video proof!!
I am trying to improve my writing. When I first started this, my brain had turned into mush from lack of use. I forgot how to spell basic words and proper punctuation. I am not stupid by any means, but I concentrated my life on my children, therefore, I did not pick up a book to read not did I write anything. I was wake up, take care of kids, go to sleep for almost 8 years -- and my brain stopped working in that time from lack of stimulation.
If you are reading my fic and notice spelling errors, kindy PM me and let me know. I will change them as quick as I can. Punctuation is not a strong point for me but I am relearning. If anyone has tips for me to improve, send me a PM with an example so I can learn what I am doing wrong.
All constructive critism is welcome as it helps me learn from my mistakes. If you flame me, I will not take anything you say seriously and will ignore you. When I see a flame or as I have seen, 'sporking', it makes me feel that the people doing so, are a group of immature people who obviously did not get enough love as a child and now feel it is their responsibility to make people as miserable as they are.
I do not mind if you use my ideas, just be fair and give me an email asking and give me credit for my part in it.
I am also looking for someone to go through my older stories and Beta them. They are complete but have some serious issues. let me know if interested.
Unsafe External Link