Author has written 2 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and Kingdom Hearts.
Yo I'm Mindfreak101, but you can just call me Mindfreak.
Here’s to the crazy ones!
The round pegs in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently.
They’re not fond of rules.
And they have no respect for the status quo.
You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them.
About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them.
Because they change things.
They push the human race forward.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones,
We see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think
they can change the world,
Are the ones who do. /GM2 Fagan you rule man! Also, thank you Jack Kerouac for this inspiring quote.
Place of Residence: Location location location
Gender: Male (why didn't you say so?)
My favorite manga are Bleach, Naruto, Prince of Tennis, Buso Renkin, and Deathnote. I love to read manga. They have interesting story plots and cool characters that make them fun to read.
My fav. music: Rock and Country
You might want to use the scroll bar at the side if you want to get to the bottom.
You know you're obsessed with Naruto when you,
· Dye your hair blond and try to walk up a tree.
· Live by a strict diet of only ramen.
· Call your semester exam a chuunin exam.
· Trade in your favorite hat for a forehead protector.
· Roll your eyes back in your head and shout "Byakugan".
· Copy every thing a person does and claim it's your bloodline.
· Stay up all night waiting for the release of the next manga chapter.
· Start adding the words -chan and -kun on the end of your friends names.
· Paste a piece of paper that says Icha Icha Paradise on the front of adult books.
· Jump off a cliff and attempt to use Summoning Jutsu to summon the toad king.
· Keep all your money in a frog shaped wallet.
· Memorize the 64 points of Ninpou.
· Stick your hand in a electric box and scream "Chidori!" as you pass out.
· Join a website and use the name Neji as yours.
· Start to call your teachers Sensei.
· Claim your going to kill your best friend so you can have a better Sharingan.
· Sit in your local book store and read the manga all day.
· When someone ask you who your dream girl is and you say Ino.
· Agree to stay up and write this list so you can be added to the staff of Naruto Central.
· Spend your week searching down Naruto sites.
· Refuse a date because your saving yourself for Sakura.
· Graduate high school and proclaim yourself as an Anbu.
· Cry at the flash back scenes of Sasuke's family.
· Try to hit Itachi through the screen when he tortures Sasuke.
· Put a picture of Hinata in your wallet and tell your friends it's your girlfriend.
· List Anbu as current occupation on a job application.
· Can spout out a random character quote on command.
· Draw symbols on a scroll and try to seal a whole in a wall with it.
· Sneak around and try to beat your grandfather.
· Wake up in the middle of the night and scream "Itachi why!".
· Eat all day and all night, and then try to roll into a ball and run someone down.
· Get bit by a snake and decide stabbing the wound is a good idea. (have not been bitten yet)
· Read manga 24 hours non-stop.
· Decide that if you can't hit a tree 1500 times then you'll jump rope 1500 times.
· Decide to call your moral code your "ninja way".
· When you run, you run with your arms behind you.
· Try to walk on top of a hot spring.
· When someone asks you what your dream is, say that its to be Hokage.
· Write your name in blood on a big scroll.
· Take a leave of absence for two and a half years and when you come back pretend you are cooler and smarter.
· You refuse to have a girlfriend because you want to win Sakura's heart.
· You paint the kyubii seal on your stomach and claim you have a demon inside of you.
· You dye your hair red and carry around bags of sand.
· You carve the Hokage's faces on a mountain.
· You name your dog Akamaru or Pakkun.
· You always wear sunglasses and keep bugs in your pockets.
· You get red contacts and claim you are from the Uchiha clan.
· You always wear green, skintight clothes.
· When you do something stupid, you claim you were being controlled by the Shadow Possesion Jutsu.
· You dye your hair white and spy on girls.
· You collect frogs and claim to be a Toad Sage.
· You wear a gigantic black cloak with red clouds on it and claim to catch demons.
· You sharpen chop sticks and claim them to be senbons.
· You yell out "Wind Shuriken Throw of Death" when throwing a frisbee.
· You stick pythons up your sleeves, jump down from a tree, and say that you're Orochimaru.
· Throw knives around the house and scream "I am practicing to throw my kunai!"
· You try to gulp down ramen and nearly choke.
· Paint dark circles with mascara around your eyes and claim to be able to control sand.
· You faint when someone touches your forehead.
· You flail your arms in circles to try and kill bees.
· You try to kill your brother every day.
· Dye your hair pink and follow around the hottest guy you can find.
· You constantly crack your knuckles and do hand signs without even thinking.
· You claim your gym teacher to be your mentor.
· You always wear an orange jumpsuit.
· You claim your life goal is to kill your brother.
· You drink sake and say you are in the "spring time of youth".
· You add the words "Believe it!" to the end of each sentence.
· You keep alcohol in your mouth then spit it out with a match by your mouth to create a fireball.
· You poke people in their butts and yell "A thousand years of death!".
· You always carry a large fan behind you.
· You paste Naruto's face on pictures of your friends and claim to have met him.
· In the middle of the night, you blast a flashlight into your dad's eyes and yell "Chidori!"
· Get Konoha tattoos on various parts of your body.
· Tattoo the love symbol on your forehead to look like Gaara.
· Carry a fan and wave it at anyone with a shadow.
· Draw a swirl on your palm and claim to be able to do the Rasengan.
· When being attacked, you spin in circles to defend yourself.
· When fighting someone, you attack to hit them at their chakra points.
· You name your pig Ton-ton.
· You look in the mirror and think its your shadow clone.
· You yell "Leaf Whirlwind!" when kicking a soccer ball.
· You carry around a puppet all day and claim it is dangerous.
· You call your teacher Iruka-sensei.
· You go to school with a forehead protector and claim it is the new trend from the Hidden Leaf Village.
· When you fight, you poke your opponent 64 times.
· You stay up all night claiming that the Shukaku will eat you.
· You lay and stare at the clouds all day claiming everything to be troublesome.
· You have a frog wallet.
· Every time your class goes on a field trip, you call it a mission.
· You get angry and feel like punching Karin whenever she makes a move on Sasuke.
· Paint your skin red and tell everyone you opened the third chakra gate.
· You type in Konoha as your hometown on Internet forms.
· You keep paper shuriken in your fanny pack.
. You copy and paste this into your profile so everyone knows you are Naruto Crazy. /this is courtesy of Kikyo-chan93.(with a few alterations by moi.)
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.
IF YOU IGNORE THIS WITHOUT READING IT YOU HAVE NO HEART...BUT IF YOU FIND YOU CANNOT STOP UNTIL YOU REACH THE END THEN YOU MUST HAVE A VERY BIG HEART.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
And when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack
Mummy I was a good girl
I did what I was told
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye
I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another
And all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much
And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now
And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest
Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class
And never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this
Mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try
I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest
But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest
Mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would
I wanted to go to college
I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with daddy
On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married
I wanted to have a kid
I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live
But mummy I must go now
The time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris
I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date
I love you mummy I always have
I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you"
In memory of the Colombian students that were lost
Please if you would
Pass this around
I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground
If you pass this on
Maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart
For the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
Now you have two choices
1) Repost and show you care
2) Ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart
(Please just copy and paste this on to your site and show that you care)
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!
I am okay.
I am in Jesus’ arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
One more child that will never smile.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
A True Story
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 percent of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 percent of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There is nothing which can't exist." I believe that is true and whether you do or not, more particularly the NOT, does not concern me!
50 Facts of Chuck Norris
1) The first rule of Chuck Norris is: You do not talk about Chuck Norris.
2) Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
3) The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
4) Chuck Norris did in fact build Rome in a day.
5) Chuck Norris counted to infinity – twice.
6) When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
7) Chuck Norris does not read books; he stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
8) Chuck Norris does not wear a watch; HE decides what time it is.
9) Outer space exists because it is afraid to be on the same planet as Chuck Norris.
10) Chuck Norris is so fast that he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
11) Chuck Norris uses a nightlight; not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.
12) Contrary to popular belief, there is indeed enough Chuck Norris to go around.
13) When Chuck Norris does a pushup he isn’t pushing himself up, he is pushing the Earth down beneath him.
14) If a tree falls in the woods, does anybody hear it? Yes, Chuck Norris hears it; Chuck Norris can hear everything.
15) Chuck Norris once played Russian roulette with a fully loaded pistol, and won.
16) Chuck Norris does not own a stove, oven, or microwave because revenge is a dish best served cold.
17) If by some incredible space–time paradox Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he’d win. Period.
18) When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris.
19) There is no such thing as global warming; Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
20) All ninjas want to grow up to be just like Chuck Norris. Most however, just grow up to be killed by Chuck Norris.
21) Staring at Chuck Norris for extended periods of time without proper eye protection can result in blindness, and possible large foot–shaped bruises on the face.
22) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? All of it.
23) When you’re Chuck Norris, anything anything is equal to one … one roundhouse kick to the face!
24) Chuck Norris grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.
25) Chuck Norris does not “style” his hair. It lies perfectly in place out of sheer terror.
26) Lightning never strikes the same place twice because Chuck Norris is looking for it.
27) There is no such thing as a “tornado”. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks.
28) Chuck Norris let the dogs out.
29) Chuck Norris got his drivers license at the age of sixteen. Seconds.
30) Chuck Norris is not only a noun but a verb.
31) The Manhattan Project was not intended to make nuclear weapons. It was originally meant to recreate the awesomely destructive power of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick. They didn’t even come close.
32) Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart is not nearly foolish enough to attack him.
33) Chuck Norris crossed the road. No one has ever dared to question his motives.
34) Chuck Norris has literally beaten the odds. With his fists!
35) Chuck Norris can kick threw all six degrees of separation. Hitting anyone, anywhere – in the face – at any time.
36) Chuck Norris can in fact “raise the roof”. And he can do it with one hand.
37) Chuck Norris knows everything there is to know, except the meaning of the term “mercy”.
38) Paper beats Rock, Rock beats Scissors, and Scissors beats paper. But Chuck Norris beats all three at the same time.
39) Chuck Norris was once in a knife fight and the knife lost.
40) If you ever work in an office with Chuck Norris, NEVER ask for his “three hole punch”.
41) Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
42) The chemical formula for the highly toxic cyanide ion is CN. These are also Chuck Norris’ initials. This is not a coincidence.
43) Chuck Norris’ pulse is measured on the Richter scale.
44) Chuck Norris has a deep and abiding respect for human life … unless it gets in his way.
45) America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.
46) Dinosaurs went extinct because of the Chuck–Norrisasurus.
47) If at first you don’t succeed … then your not Chuck Norris.
48) Chuck Norris knows the last digit of Pi.
49) Chuck Norris can taste lies.
50) Behind Chuck Norris’ beard there is not a chin; there is only another fist.
I would like to thank Nightwolf214 and chucknorrisfacts.com for these must follow rules.Copy this onto your profile to appease Chuck Norris!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends. Thank you nightwolf214.
Proud members of the Itty Bitty Titty Comity unite! If you think Sakura rocks copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name to the list!: NightWolf214, Mindfreak101
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
If you cannot stand child abuse, please copy and paste this into your profile!
If you think that Sasuke from Naruto completely has to have the nick-name 'Chicken Butt Hair Dude', copy this to your profile while laughing your ass off.
:Your One and Only Wish
Do it one by one. Don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2.Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3.Your first initial?
4.Your month of birth?
5.Which color do you like more, black or white?
6.Name of a person of the same sex as yours?
7.Your favorite number?
8.Do you like California or Florida more?
9.Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10.Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down.
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2.If you choose:
Red: You're alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K:You have a lot of love and friendship in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.:The year will go by very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June:You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.:You will have a great year and experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great but you'll eventually find your
5. If you choose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction,it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7.This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8.If you choose...
California:You like adventure
Florida:You are a laid back person.
9.If you choose...
Lake:You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean:You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10.This wish will only come true if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(I always change my penname)(tehehehe)PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, Paper Hearts and Paper Cuts, mahalo4ursupport, Emo Marionette Bella-chan, Sakura4eva, Nightwolf214, Mindfreak101.
This is a story about a little girl that was abused. If you care at all, copy and paste this into your profile:
My name is Sarah I am but three,
My eyes are swollen I cannot see,
I must be stupid I must be bad,
What else could have made my daddy so mad?
I wish I were better I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up all the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark; my folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just one whipping tonight
Don't make a sound! I just heard a car
My daddy is back from Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse; my name he calls
I press myself against the wall.
I try and hide from his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now; I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping he shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault that he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me and yells at me more,
I finally get free and I run for the door.
He's already locked it and I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor with my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues with more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream... but its now much too late
His face has been twisted into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain again and again
Oh, please God, have mercy! Oh please, let it end!
And he finally stops and heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless; sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah and I am but three,
Tonight my daddy, murdered me.
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
If you have been a fan of Sakura (from Naruto) since the beginning episodes, copy and paste this onto you profile and add your name to the list:Sakura4eva, NightWolf214, Mindfreak101.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part
of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list:
AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, moodiful819, TrinityFire13Guardian137, NorthernLights25, Sakura4eva, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Revenant666, darkflame1516, AirGirl Phantom, Agent of the Divine One, pointless people of Pluto, itachikakashi, xXxLuna-of-the-ChosenxXx, .a.broken.heart.within. The Most OOC Writer Around, Mask of Mirage, EcoliandDahChihuahua, Flower of the Desert, SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl,Mitsukai Tsubasa,Gforcemember45, Zillah 91, NightWolf214, Mindfreak101,...
- The number 117 isn't just Master Chief's identification, it's the length of his penis... in yards.
- There is no energy shield. Projectiles just stop before hitting the Chief.
- Master Chief doesn't need weapons to kill things, the weapons need Master Chief
- The Spartan Mark V armor actually broke because it couldn't contain Master Chief's awesomeness.
- If the marines just stay out of his way, Master Chief can finish the entire Halo story before you can say 'Halo'.
- The Chief did scare some Elites. So much that even their armor colors turned white, that's why there are white armored Elites.
- Microsoft doesn't own Master Chief. On the contrary, the Master Chief owns Microsoft.
- Master Chief's voice has the power to give women orgasms. The helmet he wears merely keeps that from happening.
- There are no Hackers, Modders, Glitches, Lag, and Cheaters. You losers were playing against the Master Chief and he's a better player than you.
- Gordon Freeman sleeps in Master Chief pajamas.
- All leading causes of death among aliens involves Master Chief.
- There was indeed an ending for Halo 2. Your X-Box just can't handle it after loading the Master Chief.
- When the Master Chief files his Tax Returns, he sends in the forms with plasma grenades attached.
- In the original Super Mario Bros. The Master Chief is the reason why the princess is in another castle
- Master Chief once blew up a German Panzer tank just by staring at it for 2 seconds
- Master Chief has 2 settings: 'Kill' and 'Extreme Massacre'
- When Master Chief wants eggs, he melee attacks a chicken. The eggs come out boiled and nicely salted
- When Freddy Cruger goes to sleep. He gets haunted by Master Chief.
- Master Chief can solve a jigsaw puzzle by throwing the box into the air and shoot it with a full clip. The puzzle will land completely solved.
- Master Chief can eat a whole puffer fish and survive
- In the Grand Theft Auto games. It is possible to go beyond the 6 Star wanted level. When you do, Master Chief will immediately kill you with a rocket launcher.
- Respawn exists because the afterlife lives in fear of Master Chief.
- Breaking Benjamin's song for Halo 2, 'Blow Me Away', is a poem of one of Master Chief's many kills.
- The dictionary is actually a list of objects, places, and ways the Master Chief has , in many combinations, killed people.
- What happened to the wildlife from the early build of Halo? They committed suicide because they knew the Chief was coming.
- Spartan armor is actually designed to protect the enemies from the Master Chief
- The real reason that Bill Gates left Microsoft is because he pissed the Chief off. Now he's hiding in fear.
- When Master Chief wants steak. He melee attacks a pregnant mother cow, when the cow gives birth; she gives birth to a cooked steak with garnish
- When Chuck Norris files his taxes, he sends in a blank return and a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has never had to pay taxes.
One year, the IRS sent him back a picture of Jack Bauer wearing his dark sunglasses as a response to Chuck's means of filing his tax return. In response to the Jack Bauer photo, Chuck Norris
sent the IRS a picture of Master Chief holding the Index in Halo's Control Room. The IRS never bothered Chuck ever again.
- When Chuck Norris visited the Virgin Islands, they're now known as 'The Islands'. When Master Chief visited the Islands after Chuck, Well... guess what happens next?
- Before the development of Rayman: Raving Rabbids. The Rabbids' had to undergo coaching to achieve their psychotic screaming, this coaching was done with a picture of Master Chief.
- For training to fight grunts master chief 'Melee Attacks' the face of cow babies at least once a day (by Sonicgundam)
- Crime no longer exist because master chief took a bite out of it... LITERALLY
- When Master Chief shoots. The bullets don't go into the enemies, the enemies are going into the bullets.
100 Rules of Anime
The laws of Anime is a growing list of physical, universal, and natural
phenomenon that seem to appear in various forms in all sorts of anime. The original
intent was an effort to classify these incidents into a list of "laws" that
explained how Anime physics are different from our own (real?) world. It is our hope
that you find them useful to studying Anime, or at the very least, worth a good
#1 - Law of Metaphysical Irregularity- The normal laws of physics do not apply.
#2 - Law of Differential Gravitation- Whenever someone or something jumps, is
thrown, or otherwise is rendered airborne, gravity is reduced by a factor of 4.
Some things have been known to "Float" for a few seconds before plummeting to hit
the ground, vehicle, or someone’s cranium.
#3 - Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of Anime Acoustics- In space, loud
sounds, like explosions, are even louder because there is no air to get in the way.
#4 - Law of Constant Thrust, First Law of Anime Motion- In space, constant thrust
equals constant velocity.
#5 - Law of Mechanical Mobility, Second Law of Anime Motion- The larger a
mechanical device is, the faster it moves, Armoured Mecha are the fastest objects
known to human science.
#6 - Law of Temporal Variability- Time is not a constant. Time stops for the hero
whenever he does something "cool" or "impressive". Time slows down when friends and
lovers are being killed and speeds up whenever there is a fight.
#7 - First Law of Temporal Mortality- "Good Guys" and "Bad Guys" both die in one of
two ways - either so quick they don’t even see it coming, OR it’s a long drawn out
affair where the character gains much insight to the workings of society, human
existence or why the toast always lands butter side down. NOTE: Sometimes, Anime
heroes or villains never really die! In these rare cases they were a clone or cyborg
and the real hero/villain’s suspiciously missing in "Malletspace", or something.
#8 - Second Law of Temporal Mortality- It takes some time for bad guys to die...
regardless of physical damage. Even when the "Bad Guys" are killed so quickly they
don’t even see it coming, it takes them a while to realize they are dead. This is
attributed to the belief that being evil damages the Reality Lobe of the brain.
#9 - Law of Dramatic Emphasis- Scenes involving extreme amounts of action are
depicted with either still frames or black screens with a slash of bright color
(usually red or white).
#10- Law of Dramatic Multiplicity- Scenes that only happen once, for instance, a
"Good Guy" kicks the "Bad Guy" in the face, are seen at least 3 times from 3
#11- Law of Inherent Combustibility- Everything explodes. Everything.
First Corollary- Anything that explodes bulges first.
Second Corollary- Large cities are the most explosive substances known to
human science. Tokyo in particular seems to be the most unstable of these cities,
sometimes referred to as "The Matchstick City".
#12- Law of Phlogistatic Emission- Nearly all things emit light from fatal wounds.
#13- Law of Energetic Emission- There is always an energy build up (commonly
referred to as an energy "bulge") before Mecha or space craft weapons fire. Because
of the explosive qualities of weapons, it is believed that this is related to the
Law of Inherent Combustibility.
#14- Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude- The destructive potential of any
object/organism is inversely proportional to its mass.
First Corollary- Small and cute will always overcome big and ugly. Also
known as the A-Ko phenomenon.
#15- Law of Inexhaustibility- No one EVER runs out of ammunition. That is of
course unless they are cornered, out-numbered, out-classed, and unconscious.
#16- Laws of Inverse Accuracy- The accuracy of a "Good Guy" when operating any form
of firearm increases as the difficulty of the shot increases. The accuracy of the
"Bad Guys" when operating firearms decreases when the difficulty of the shot
decreases. (Also known as the Stormtrooper Effect) Example: A "Good Guy" in a
drunken stupor being held upside down from a moving vehicle will always hit, and
several battalions of "Bad Guys" firing on a "Good Guy" standing alone in the middle
of an open field will always miss.
First Corollary- The more "Bad Guys" there are, the less likely they will
hit anyone or do any real damage.
Second Corollary- Whenever a "Good Guy" is faced with insurmountable odds,
the "Bad Guys" line up in neat rows, allowing the hero to take them all out with a
single burst of automatic fire and then escape.
Third Corollary- Whenever a "Good Guy" is actually hit by enemy fire, it is
in a designated "Good Guy Area", usually a flesh wound in the shoulder or arm,
which restricts the "Good Guy" from doing anything more strenuous than driving,
firing weaponry, using melee weapons, operating heavy machinery, or doing complex
martial arts maneuvers.
Fourth Corollary- The more times the "Bad Guy" fires, the fewer times he
#17- Law of Transient Romantic Unreliability- Minimei is a bimbo. (Note: The
Minority Opposition in Ohio disagrees and thinks all men who like this stuff needs
to get out more.)
#18- Law of Hemoglobin Capacity- the human body contains over 12 gallons of blood,
sometimes more, under high pressure.
#19- Law of Demonic Consistency- Demons and other supernatural creatures have at
least three eyes, loads of fangs, tend to be yellow-green or brown, but black is not
unknown, and can only be hurt by bladed weapons. Also, acid has been known to work
just as well...
#20- Law of Militaristic Unreliability- Huge galaxy-wide armadas, entire armies, and
large war machines full of cruel, heartless, bloodthirsty warriors can be stopped
and defeated with a single insignificant example of a caring/loving emotion or a
First Corollary- Whenever a single war machine (mecha, starship, etc.) goes
up against an entire army, the army always loses.
#21- Law of Tactical Unreliability- Tactical geniuses aren’t...
#22 -Law of Inconsequential Undetectability- People never notice the little
things... like missing body parts, or wounds the size of Seattle.
#23- Law of Juvenile Intellectuality- Children are smarter than adults. And almost
twice as annoying.
#24- Law of Americanthromorphism- Americans in Anime appear in one of two roles,
either as a really nasty skinny "Bad Guy" or a big stupid "Good Guy".
First Corollary- The only people who are more stupid than the big dumb
Americans are the American translators. (Sometimes referred to as the Green Line
Second Corollary- The only people who are more stupid than the American
translators are the American editors and censors.
Third Corollary- Canadians are usually portrayed as smart, strong, handsome
#25- Law of Mandibular Proportionality- The size of a person’s mouth is directly
proportional to the volume at which they are speaking or eating.
#26- Law of Feline Mutation- Any half-cat/half-human mutation will invariably:
1) be female.
2) will possess ears and sometimes a tail as a genetic mutation.
3) wear as little clothing as possible, if any.
#27- Law of Conservation of Firepower- Any powerful weapon capable of
destroying/defeating an opponent in a single shot will invariably be reserved and
used as a last resort.
#28- Law of Technological User-Benevolence- The formal training required to operate
a spaceship or mecha is inversely proportional to its complexity.
#29- Law of Melee Luminescence- Any being displaying extremely high levels of
martial arts prowess and/or violent emotions emits light in the form of a glowing
aura. This aura is usually blue for "Good Guys" and red for "Bad Guys". This is
attributed to Good being higher in the electromagnetic spectrum than Evil.
#30- Law of Non-Anthropomorphic Antagonism- All ugly, non-humanoid alien races are
hostile, and usually hell-bent on destroying humanity for some obscure reason.
#31- Law of Follicular Chromatic Variability- Any color in the visible spectrum is
considered a natural hair color. This color can change without warning or
#32- Law of Follicular Permanence- Hair in anime is pretty much indestructible, and
can resist any amount of meteorological conditions, energy emissions, physical
abuse, or explosive effects and still look perfect. The only way to hurt someone’s
hair is the same way you deal with demons... with bladed weapons!
#33- Law of Non Numeral XXXIII- There is no Law Number Thirty-three.
#34- Law of Probable Attire- Clothing in anime follows certain predictable
guidelines: Female characters wear as little clothing as possible, regardless of
whether it is socially or meteorologically appropriate. Any female with an excessive
amount of clothing will invariably have her clothes ripped to shreds or torn off
somehow. If there is no opportunity to tear off aforementioned female’s clothes,
then she will inexplicably take a shower for no apparent reason (also known as the
Gratuitous Shower Scene). Whenever there is a headwind, Male characters invariably
wear long cloaks that don’t hamper movement and billow out dramatically behind them.
First Corollary (Cryo-Adaptability)- All anime characters are resistant to
extremely cold temperatures, and do not need to wear heavy or warm clothing in snow.
Second Corollary (Indecent Invulnerability)- Bikinis render the wearer
invulnerable to any form of damage.
Third Corollary (Probable Attire permanence)- The clothing on the hero is
indestructible. Their capes, robes, (and if they are girls,) skirts, dresses, bows,
or any loose clothing will just flap when they are in the middle of a fire or ice
attack... Unless it's a hentai. It is believed that the clothes are made out of
Anime Character hair. (re. Laws 32 & 48)
#35- Law of Musical Omnipotence- Any character capable of musical talent (singing,
playing an instrument, etc. Is automatically capable of doing much more "simple"
things, like piloting mecha, fighting crime, stopping an intergalactic war, and so
on... especially if they’ve never attempted these things before.
#36- Law of Quintupular Agglutination- Also called "The Five-man Rule", when "Good
Guys" group together, it tends to be in groups of five. There are five basic
positions, which are:
1) The Hero/Leader
2) His Girlfriend
3) His Best Friend/Rival
4) A Hulking Brute
5) A Dwarf/Kid
Between these basic positions are distributed several attributes, which include:
1) Extreme Coolness
2) Amazing Intelligence
3) Incredible Irritation
#37- Law of Extradimensional Capacitance- All anime females have an
extrasdimensional storage space of variable volume somewhere on their person from
which they can instantly retrieve any object at a moment’s notice. This mysterious
dimension is commonly called "Malletspace".
First Corollary (AKA The Hammer Rule)- The most common item stored is a
heavy mallet, costumes/uniforms, power suits/armor, and large bazookas.
#38- Law of Hydrostatic Emission- Eyes tend to be rather large in Anime. This is
because they contain several gallons of water, which may be instantaneously released
at high pressure through large tear ducts. The actual volume of water contained in
the eyes is unknown, as there is no evidence to suggest that these reservoirs are
actually capable of running out. The reason water tends to collect in the eyes is
because Anime characters only have one large sweat gland, which is located at the
back of the head. When extremely stressed , embarrassed, or worried, this sweat
gland exudes a single but very large drop of sebaceous fluid.
#39- Law of Inverse Attraction- Success at finding suitable mates is inversely
proportionate to how desperately you want to be successful. The more you want, the
less you get and vice-versa.
First Corollary- Unfortunately, this law seems to apply to Otaku in the real
#40- Law of Nasal Sanguination- When sexually aroused, males in Anime don’t get
erections, they get nosebleeds. No one’s sure why this is, though... the current
theory suggests that larger eyes means smaller sinuses and thinner sinus tissue (see
Law #38 above). Females don’t get nosebleeds, but invariably get one heck of a blush
along the cheeks and across the nose, suggesting a lot of bloodflow to that region.
#41- Law of Xylolaceration- Wooden or bamboo swords are just as sharp as metal
swords, if not sharper.
#42- Law of Juvenile Omnipotence- Always send a boy to do a man’s job. He’ll get it
done in half the time and twice the angst.
#43- Law of Triscaquadrodecophobia- There is no Law #43.
#44- Law of Nominative Clamovocation- the likelihood of success and damage done by a
martial arts attack is directly proportional to the volume at which the full name of
the attack is announced (known as the Kamehameha effect).
#45- Law of Uninteruptable Metamorphosis- Regardless of how long or involved the
transformation sequence or how many times they’ve seen it before, any "Bad Guys"
witnessing a mecha/hero/heroine transforming are too stunned to do anything to
#46- Law of Flimsy Incognition- Simply changing into a costume or wearing a teensy
mask can make you utterly unrecognizable to even your closest friends and relatives.
#47- Law of Mandibular Combustible Emission- All anime characters seem to have some
unknown chemical on their breath that reacts VERY violently with extremely hot or
spicy food. This chemical may also be responsible for the phenomenon of fire behind
the eyes and from the mouth when a character (usually a female) is really angry.
#48- Law of Electrical and Combustible Survivalism- If you get electrocuted or
burned, YOU WILL SURVIVE!! Though your entire body will be scorched, seconds later,
your skin won’t have a trace of damage (Also known as the "Pikachu Effect").
First Corollary- When a magical bad guy/Alien/monster fires off a flame,
wind, or ice attack, the resulting effect is only enough for the hero(es)/heroine(s)
to be standing in the "Walking Against the Wind" stance, with his/her eyes shut and
letting out a pathetic "Aaaaagh!", and yet they are never harmed. This may be in
part to laws 32, 34 and sometimes 44.
#49- Law of Female wrath- If a male character insults a female character, he will
get a mallet, shotgun, or tank blast, or if she is a character that can perform
magical feats, a fireball or whatever, to the head, body or whatever (Also known as
the "Lina Inverse/Gourry Factor") This is because he always deserves it, and will
help him to cope in today’s society. (>Sniff Sniff
#50- Law of Artistic Perversion- Most (not all) Anime artists are perverts and are
under the impression that girls are willing to tear off their clothes, or wear VERY
small, revealing outfits at the drop of a pin (or pen for that matter).
Unfortunately, most Hentai fans are under the same impression.
#51- Law of Uninteruptable Nominative Clamovocation- This law is a mixture of Laws
44 and 45. Regardless of how long or involved the Spell or projectile attack is, and
the likelihood of success and damage done by the volume at which the full name of
the attack is announced, or how many times they’ve seen it before, any "Bad Guys"
witnessing a hero/heroine quoting the incantations for an extremely powerful attack
are too stunned to do anything to interrupt it. (Also known as the "Dragon Slave
52- Law of Telepathic Obliviousness- Most of the time, some Anime characters
(usually males) will think personal (Like that he/she has sabotaged something), or
perverted thoughts, while near some other character, WHO’S TELEPATHIC!! The reasons
for this are:
1) They forgot that the person is telepathic.
2) They just don’t give a damn.
The reasons the telepathic person doesn’t react are:
1) They’re preoccupied with doing something else.
2) They’d rather keep the fact to themselves that they are Telepathic.
3) They just don’t give a damn.
#53- Law of Chromatic Diversity- Air can be any color of the viewable spectrum.
#54- Law of Old Man Comic Relief- Comic relief comes in the form of a short, bald,
wise-mouthed dirty old man or alien. Or the combination of any two of those traits.
First Corollary- If old man is present, and is acting too horny, stupid,
etc., there will invariably be an old woman to whap him over the head with a frying
pan or something.
#55- Law of the Wise Old Man- Little old Japanese men always know how it ends and
withhold the ending from anyone, especially the hero. This includes special power
weapons, ancient relics, and people who know everything.
#56- Law of Omnipotent Unreliability- Any "Bad Guy" with Omnipotent powers/weapons
will never use those powers/weapons against the "Good Guy" until it is too late.
First Corollary- All "Bad Guys" suffer from Antagonistic Boasting Syndrome
which require all "Bad Guys" to threaten with or exemplify their prowess and not use
it against the "Good Guy".
Second Corollary- No "Bad Guy" may use any new, secret, or superior military
device without one of the following events occurring:
a) The control device being broken.
b) The control device being taken by the "Good Guy".
c) The control device is in fact not the real device at all and was just
"fooled" by the "Good Guy".
d) The "Bad Guy" has already lost and cannot use the device.
#57- Law of Minimum Corneal Volume- Eyeballs may make up no less than one sixth of
the face’s total surface area. More so if the case is a blond woman.
#58- Law of Electrical Charges in Hair- Hair attracts electricity in abundance,
resulting in two outcomes:
a) A positive charge will result in the spikes-flying-everywhere-behind-me
b) A negative charge will result in the
#59- Law of Ammunition Accuracy- When there are multiple types of ammunition
available (paintballs, speaker pods), non-lethal rounds will always be more accurate
when compared to "standard" or lethal shots. (Macross Plus for paintballs, Macross 7
for speaker pods)
#60- Law of Active Female Attraction- In a comedy series, a male character’s
attractiveness to women is inversely proportional to how active they pursue them.
(Tenchi, Ranma, and Makoto OVA have a seemingly endless supply of willing
girlfriends despite their lack of romantic skill while Happosai, Ataru, and Carrot
couldn’t get a date despite or because of their constant attempts.)
#61- Law of Sweat Pore Variability- When a person is embarrassed, caught in an
awkward situation, or otherwise humiliated, all sweat pores on the body contract,
except for ones on the forehead. These pores expand to such a degree that a single
drop could fill a Big Gulp from 7-11.
#62- The Law of Inverse Training Time- A person who has been training for 3 years
is never as good as someone who has been training for one month.
#63- Law of Needs to Few and Many- The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the
few... of even the one.
#64- Law of Bad Humor- Whenever someone says something that is intended to be
funny, whether actually funny or not, the rest of the characters (even animals) fall
to the ground with their feet in the air. Sweat sometimes accompanies the fall.
(The sound of a cow mooing usually accompanies the joke as well.)
#65- Law of Extreme Anger- Whenever a female character gets mad, such as seeing the
male character with another girl, she becomes extremely strong (despite her usually
helpless look) so that she can lift a 1000 ton object to hurt the guy. She can
sometimes perform other punishments that are just as cruel such as pinching the
guy’s face so hard that it changes shape. (see law #49)
#66- Law of Differentiated Gravitation-
First Corollary- If the airborne entity exceeds an altitude equal or greater
than two times the height of the entity, gravity is decreased by an inverse
coefficient relative to the upward momentum and mass/weight (if within at least
500 km of any gravity source) of the entity "jumping".
Second Corollary- The amount of Newtonian "opposite force" (in accordance to
normal downward velocity; "Earth gravity" speed is equal to 32ft/sec/sec) is also
inversely proportional to the "actual" speed of the airborne entity. In all
actuality, an entity that appears to be flying towards a solid concrete parking lot
from space will actually land, producing an opposite force of approximately 1.73 lb.
of pressure. Unless this particular entity is a "Bad Guy". Then the law exhibits a
mysterious exponentially proportional Newtonian opposite force, thusly increasing
this variable by a factor equal to the inverse-gravity potential.
#67- Law of Conservation of Ambient Dramatic Tension- In any situation where the
Ambient Dramatic Tension increases, the "Good Guy’s" Style Coefficient must be
increased by a proportional amount to compensate. In any situation where this does
not happen, the "Bad Guy" inevitably comes out on top. However, this usually leads
to a further rise in the Ambient Dramatic tension, which will always be offset by
an exponential increase in the "Good Guy’s" Style Coefficient.
#68- Law of Coercive Vehicular Control- No matter how complex or well defined the
control system, a character controlling a vehicle of any sort always does so through
means of undetectable subconscious psychokinesis.
First Corollary- Characters can perform actions with their vehicles which
clearly defy normal physics (see Laws of Metaphysical Irregularity and Constant
Thrust). The velocity, attitude and traction of the vehicle appear to be adjusted at
will, with the degree of absolute control being proportional to the complexity and
lethality of the maneuver.
Second Corollary- It is effectively impossible to remove characters from or
disrupt the passage of their vehicles without the character’s consent. This does not
always apply to "Bad Guy" characters, or "Good Guy" characters in situations where
the Ambient Dramatic Tension could increase in accordance with the Law of
Conservation of Ambient Dramatic Tension.
#69- Amendment to the Law of Conservation of Ambient Dramatic Tension- In any
situation where the Ambient Dramatic Tension increases without a corresponding
increase in the "Good Guy’s" Style Coefficient, not only does the "Bad Guy" usually
come out on top, but also his Smugness Factor increases in proportion to the rise in
Ambient Dramatic Tension.
#70- Law of The Rushing Background Effect- Whenever something dramatic occurs, a
survival instinct engages, thus rendering all incoming stimulus that is not directly
and immediately to the dramatic situation at hand a meaningless blur. This is often
referred to as "The Rushing Background Effect". Due to the increase in brain
activity and adrenaline levels in the bloodstream, the scene is often played out in
#71- Law of Interdimensional Hammers- Whenever a female character witnesses a male
character of her preference performing any sort of questionable act (i.e. Looking at
another girl or anything she might construe as perverted) she can reach into an
interdimensional realm (usually behind her back) and withdraw a huge Anime Mallet of
Doom with which to whack the said male over the head with. (see Laws # 37, 49, and
#72- Law of Instant Band-Aids- Whenever a character is injured (usually in a head
shot, maybe from a mallet whack) Band-Aids will always instantly appear on the
wounded individual (and always in pairs, set in a cross fashion). These bandages
will then, most likely, disappear by the character’s next scene.
#73- Law of Universal Edge Defense- Any projectile attack, from a blast of magic to
a hail of bullets, can be easily defended against by holding a suitably cool-looking
sword or other bladed weapon between the attacker and defender, usually so that the
edge cuts into the incoming attack(s), causing both halves to go flying harmlessly
past the defender. Observed most often in fantasy and martial arts anime.
#74- Law of Intractable Sanity- There is no such thing as insanity in anime. When
faced with horrifying supernatural forces that would drive most men mad, anime
characters will either:
a) Die quickly (but in accordance with all other laws e.g., slowdown and
Get possessed by them, especially if they are beautiful girls or men in a
position to ravish beautiful girls, or
c) Kill them, wipe the blood off their blades, and walk on whistling.
#75- Law of Celestial Body Control- At a dramatically correct moment, a hero can
summon a sun/moon/halo to appear behind him/her to cause a dramatic silhouette.
#76- Law of Aura of Forgetfulness- Any hero who wishes his/her identity to remain a
secret will invariably succeed regardless of disguise because everyone around
him/her will forget everything. Otherwise, how does Sailor Moon keep her disguise?
#77- Law of Cool Hair Factor- The hair of a hero will always coalesce into thick
strands that drape his face into a dramatic fashion, regardless of wind, the
elements, etc. (see Laws 32 & 48)
#78- Law of Inverse Coping- Any single event will happen to the ONE character LEAST
capable of dealing with it.
#79- Law of Martial Arts Training Invulnerability- The Myth that certain martial
arts will enable you to become so strong, that you can stop a nuclear warhead with
your bare palm. Unfortunately, for most otaku, they found the hard way that it just
doesn’t work in real life...
#80- Law of Stereotype Captain characteristics- If a captain of any type of ship is
male, he will invariably wear a big captain’s cap, a long overcoat, and have a
shaggy beard and mustache (pipe optional), and be a great tactician. If the captain
is female, however, she will invariably be young, well endowed, and ditzy as a pole
(horny father optional). Yet, she too will be a great tactician.
#81- Law of Shades/Coolness Factor- Shades can make you instantly cool, even if
you’re normally a klutz.
#82- Law of Hentai Plot- The proper response to any change in the plotline of a
Hentai anime is to start having sex.
#83- Law of Understatement- Anything that is deemed too impossible will become
First Corollary- Any "Bad Guy" stating "T-that’s impossible!" whenever the
hero is accomplishing some new feat/move/projectile will find out too late that he
is wrong and will invariably be toastied.
#84- Law of Dormant Powers- Anytime a hero is somehow outpowered and/or outclassed
by the villain, he will invariably release powers/new moves he never knew he could
accomplish... but his old teacher did!
#85- Law of Style Coefficient- In a situation where a Good guy may be in dire
straits, he will become stronger, smarter and more cool in a matter of seconds. (see
Laws #67, 69, and 84)
#86- Law of Bad Guy Smugness Factor- Whenever the villain actually succeeds in
beating the hero, they will begin to gloat uncontrollably, because they’ve never won
against the "Good Guy" (because they’re Eeeviiil!!). They usually get so cocky, they
tie the hero to a conveyor belt leading to his doom and leave to get a snack.
Usually this results in:
a) The hero escaping.
Clean-up for the underlings.
c) The villain getting toastied.
#87- Law of Tableware Nonexistence- There IS no spoon.
#88- Law of Goofy Turn-Ons- In Hentai, ordinary , pedestrian objects sometimes have
the magical power of either inducing orgasm or arousal. Some include warm water,
rolling on a smooth tabletop, wind, mild electrocution, the character toweling
themselves after a bath/shower, and very cold objects... like bottles of 7-up.
#89- Law of Penile Variance- All Anime men in Hentai have a ridiculously large
penis (lengths of 8, 9, 10 and 11 inches are most common). Some even have ones the
size of telephone poles, despite the blood loss that would accompany it...
#90-Law of Hentai Female Characteristics- All Hentai women have the following
1) Very sensitive and/or very large breasts with large nipples.
2) Very tight and/or sensitive vaginas.
#91- Law of Vaginal Variance- Hentai Anime women can take penis lengths of 8" and
up... completely... despite the fact that they might have a tight and/or sensitive
#92- Law of Hero Identification- All heroes are introduced by way of appearance
while someone talking about their (in)famous-ness, or by way of a voice-over of them
#93- Law of Cute Mascots- Any anime either Shojo or Shonen has GOT to have at
least one cute, furry little mascot by penalty of death!
First Corollary- If it is a Shonen Anime, the hero will be accompanied by a
Dog, Cat or any kind of animal, real or fake, that would be found with a hero of the
male persuasion. Any animal that would be associated with girls that is following
him around is there because:
1) It’s his girlfriend’s.
2) It is following him, despite his insistence not to do so.
3) Chicks will dig him more.
Second Corollary- If it is a Shojo Anime, the heroine will be accompanied by
a cat, cute lil’ mouse, or some disgustingly cute monster, or any kind of animal,
real or fake, that would be found with a hero of the female persuasion. Any animal
that would be associated with guys that is following her around is there because:
1) It’s her boyfriend’s.
2) It is following her, despite her insistence not to do so.
3) It makes her look cool.
#94- Law of The Force- Most Anime heroes are blessed with a unique sort of ability
that enables bad things to happen to those that deserve it or makes things like
bullets or debris totally miss them (Also referred to as "Dumb Luck"), even though
they are mostly unaware of it. Those who have this ability include Vash the
Stampede, Captain Justy Ueki Tylor, and Jar Jar Binks.
#95- Law of Naughty Tentacles- All Anime Tentacles are VERY horny and will rape any
human female, regardless of age ("She’s 18! No! Really, she is! I’m not lying!...")
First Corollary- Even when raped or molested by tentacles, Hentai Anime
girls eventually get into it & begin squealing in ecstasy. NO one knows WHY this is,
but some theorize there may be some kind of chemical that is secreted through the
skin of the tentacle...
Second Corollary- Women who are impregnated by a tentacle creature never
experience morning sickness, and also find it to be intensely pleasurable (Also
known as the Goofy Meter Redline Effect).
Third Corollary- Similarly, the resulting... offspring of tentacle/human
relations is immediately sexually active, often impregnating its own mother again.
#96- Law of Cat-Fighting- Two females with a grudge can and will go at each other,
sometimes ripping off clothes. Sometimes it escalates so much, that property damage
begins to occur.
First Corollary- A running fight can be so destructive, you can follow it
from a distance just by watching for the smoke. (Also known as the "A-ko/B-ko
#97- Law of Healing- Most anime heroes have a Wolverine-like healing factor that
enables them to regenerate from a massive wound or broken bone within minutes. Being
immortal sometimes helps. (Also known as the "Priss Effect".)
#98- Law of Stereotype Crew Characteristics- All ships, either waterborne or
space borne, have the following crew members:
1) The captain
2) His Lieutenant
3) Various female technical staff
4) A hotshot pilot
5) A cute little girl/twins (either stowaways or not)
6) The Doctor
7) The Doctor’s assistant (either a spy or not)
Weighted among the crew are various quirks which include:
1) Extreme coolness/luck
2) Amazing Intelligence
3) Incredible irritation
4) Extreme cuteness
5) Irresponsible drunkenness
7) Emotionless (Idiots.)
#99- Law of Sparklies- Whenever a character of the main character’s interest
appears, flowers, sparkles, or abstract circles of pastel colors appear around said
character, or both. Roses with exaggerated thorns appear when it is dangerous love.
No one knows why this is, though most have a theory: Anime characters are freaks! At
least, Marker Apenname seems to think so...
#100- Law of Anime Events- Much like wrestling, anything and everything can happen.
Created by Insane Advocate and his two friends. As well as various internet sources. (This was just too funny not to put up)/read them all! I did and now understand anime even more!