Author has written 35 stories for Harry Potter, Twilight, Camp Rock, High School Musical, Titanic, A Walk to Remember, Time Traveler's Wife, Vampire Diaries, Glee, Vampire Academy, One Tree Hill, and Vampire Diaries.
Hey y'all whats up? I'm your regular(sometimes not so regular) 21 year old who's trying to find a place in this world(hehehe that ryhmes)...anyways I'm a nerd(proud of it) and most of the time I have a tendency to stand out(not that I mind). I love writing in general(especially poems) and singing. Friends on fanfic:Tearswillfall(one of my best friends she's so sweet and amazing),xoxmusicalxox(she's my idol on fanfic an all around great person my best friend and twin :D plus the best hsm author here(my opinion) IwantmyownJasperWhitlock(who's a really gr8 best friend an awesome reviewer as well as a great inspiration and some who can always make me laugh)Touchmygoldenheart-SMWB(awesome twilight author :D)
I've decided I can love both Edward and Jacob so although I am still team Edward I love Jacob as well XD
I AM 100 TEAM ZANESSA AND TROYELLA(always have been always will be!!)
I love Troyella and Bedward cutest fictional couple...ever!!
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
On January 20th, 2006, a movie came out. It wasn't just any Disney movie but High School Musical. On top of that having a cast talented, stars, a decent message and songs that were contagious. The movie was so big, it went world wide, topped the charts, won awards and even had teaches singing the songs. It touched the hearts and souls of countless people around the world and racked in tons of money for Disney in the form of two DVDs, two CDs, posters, shirts, bags, books, and not to mention more publicity. High School Musical... some may say it's childish to like a Disney movie so much, but I think not. I'm proud to say I loved the movie, and would like to say, Happy 5 Year Anniversery HSM. If you're a High School Musical fan and proud of it, copy and paste it, or at least show some appreciation.
Link for the trailer for my newset troyella story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usn-L5pUXDk (this story does include Taylor and Chad I just forgot to mention it to the editor)
My favorite Pairings
Troy and Gabriella- Edward and Bella
Stefan and Elena.. Damon/Elena..can't decide
Mitchie and Shane
Rachel and Finn(Glee)
Mercedes and Sam
Meredith and Derek(Grey's anatomy)
Lexi and Slon(no idea how to spell his name)(Grey's anatomy)
Susan and Mike(Desperate houswives)
Lennet and Tom(Desperate housewives)
Gabby and Carlos(Grey's anatomy)
Harry Ginny-Harry Hermione(sometimes)
Ron and Hermione-Draco and Hermione(only on fanfic)
Robert and Giselle(Enchanted)-Edward(:D) and Nancy(also from Enchanted)
Sonny and Chad(sonny with a chance)
Christopher and Jessica(starstruck)
Jamie-Landon and all other nicholas sparks characters
Sharpay and Zeke
Taylor and Chad
Ryan and Kelsi
Jason and Martha
Rose And Jack(Titanic)
Danielle and Henry(Ever after: A cinderella story)
Austin and Sam(A cinderella story)
Mary and Joey(Another cinderella story)
Maggie and Seth(City of angels)
Mia and michael(princess diaries)
Mia and Nicholas(princess diaries 2)
Elizabeth and Darcy(Pride and prejudice)
Brandon and Marianne(sense and sensibility)
Edward and Eleanor(Sense and sensibility)
Emma and knightley(Emma)
Clary and Jace(the mortal instruments)
Kelsey and Gabe(true betrayals)
Wonda and Ian(the host)
Rosie and Alex(Where rainbows end)
Holly and Gerry(PS: I love you)
Jack and Kate(Lost)
Sawyer and Julliet(Lost)
Charlie and Clare(Lost)
Melinda and Jim(Ghost whisperer)
Taylor swift and Taylor Lautner
Kate Hudson and Mathew mcgonauhey(Sorry I can't spell his last name :( )
Sophie and sky(Mamma Mia)
Emma and Mr.knightley(Emma)
Nian(Ian somerhalder and Nina Dobrev)
Conchel(Cory monteith and Lea Michele)
Support Vanessa Hudgens - Vanessa may have made the mistake with the whole 'Nude Thing' but in truth I don't think she did anything wrong! Everyone has a go at her when there are people out there who have professions in naked pictures and no - one goes and makes a big fuss at them! Vanessa will always be the ULTIMATE GABRIELLA and no -one will ever replace her. Disney Channel, if they replace Vanessa will lose a big percentage of their fans so if they do replace her they'll be making one hell of a mistake! If you think the same as this and if you support Vanessa then copy it into your profile and add your name to the end! Support Vanessa: xoxMusicalxox, SimplyCuteBambi
=If your Not Afraid To Sing Any HSM Song Out Loud In any Public Place, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name: hsmgirl14, XxTinkyBlondiexX, Angel Of The Starz, xxthesarcasticonexX, DisneySkterGirl, HermioneRose, xoxMusicalxox. SimplyCuteBambi.
I AM A ONE HUNDRED PERCENT VANESSA HUDGEN'S FAN!
I SUPPORT ZANESSA ALL THE WAY
I THINK ZAC EFRON IS A LITTLE CUTIE
Find a guy whos calls you beautiful instead of hot,
Who calls you back when you hang up on him,
Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats,
Who holds your hand in public and in front of his friends and family.
Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he loves you and how lucky he is to have you.
If you think that describes Edward Cullen, copy it into your profile.
If you're Legally Blonde, Brunette, or a Redhead, copy and paste this into your profile.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she could live. If you would do this for a loved one copy and paste.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
Things a Twilight Obsessed does:
1.-You hear/see the characters in your head
2.-You know vampires exist, aren’t ashamed of it and wish you were one
3.-You use quotes from the books in your everyday speech
6.-A love song comes up on the radio and you immediately relate it to Twilight
7.-You add said song to your I-pod under the Twilight Play list
8.-You dream about the book
9.-You sleep with the books cradled in your arms
10.-You no longer pay attention to your non-Twilight friends
11.-Your Twilight friends and you wish each other goodnight saying “Dream of Edward”
12.-Your sweetheart and you call each other ‘Edward’ and ‘Bella’
14.-You added ‘Cullen’, ‘Volturi’ and ‘Quileute’ to your computer’s dictionary
16.-You organize “vampire speed races” and the last one is “a filthy werewolf”
19.-You still cry at the sad parts, laugh at the funny ones and sigh at the romantic ones even though you’ve read them a thousand times
20.-People confuse you with a vampire, not because you’re pale or beautiful but because of the shadows under your eyes
22.-You read the part where Edward leaves Bella and cry your eyes out
23.-Then you think, “Better. With Bella gone, Edward is mine.”
25.-When it’s dusk outside, you mutter “Twilight again. The safest part of the day for us…”
26.-Apples, Tulips and Red Ribbons are your new favorite fruit, flower and accessory
27.-You photo-shopped your own photo so you look like a vampire
28.-You see a Volvo and squeal with delight.
29.-You match your friends to the character they remind you of (ditto with actors, singers, random people on the street, etc)
30.-You open the book and know exactly where you are by reading two or three words
31.-When someone mentions how scary something was, you scoff and say “James and Victoria are scarier.”
32.-You believe that previous vampire myths (garlic, wooden stakes, bat wings) are stupid and obsolete
35.-You see a bite on somebody’s hand (even if it was their dog) and immediately think, “James…”
39.-You go to the zoo and think: “Hmmm. Buffet”
40.-You are laughing and nodding as you read this Quiz!
I really don't understand why people suddenly started to dislike her for the 'photo scandal' incident. It was a mistake.
If you're a true Vanessa Hudgens supporter, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you hear the characters voices in your head copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If FanFiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and lose is when it's wierd. If you agree copy and paste this onto your profile.
If random songs just pop into your head at any given moment, from 'I've Been Working On the Railroad', to the Animorph version of the Barney song I hate you, you hate me, let’s chase Barney up a tree ect.-Personally, I like this version bettter to your most favourite song copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that twilight is the best book known to man... copy and paste this to your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
If you are anti social sometimes copy this to your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "where to begin"
If you have embarrasing memories that make you wack yourself/someone else copy this to your profile
If when you have a child you'd consider naming them Edward, Bella, Alice... etc copy and paste this to your profile.
If you truly believe that there is an Edward Cullen out there somewhere for you copy and past this to your profile.
If you didn't know that ABC has the same tune as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are in love with one of the twilight characters copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are team Cullen copy this to your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, but it IS downright hilarious, copy this into your profile
If you think that losers hate/don't get the Twilight series, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can’t appreciate Edward Cullen, please leave the vicinity.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls
I'm the kind of person that walks into a door and apologizes
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this to your profile
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile.
Girl: Do you think I'm attractive?
Girl: Am I in your heart?
Girl: Would you cry if I walked away forever?
Girl: Do you even like me? (Tears sliding down her face)
She turned around and started to walk away. When she felt a hand grab her stopping her from leaving.
Boy: I don't think your attractive I think your beautiful.
You're not in my heart... you are my heart.
I would not cry if you walked away forever... I would Die.
I do not like you... I love you.
Sometimes you just have to realize that you cant have it all. You cant fix what you've done. You need to move on and try to be happy. Even if its the hardest thing you'll ever have to do.
"I'm more a writer whose stuff wouldn't make it on a Disney album. It's too dark. My mom's like 'Oh my gosh, go to therapy!' So I came to the Jonas Brothers like 'Umm, I need help writing catchy stuff because my target audience isn't into metal music.'" - Demi Lovato
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework insted of doing it. Crazy is downloading all of Twilight and New Moon off the books on C.D. from the libary, and listning to them over and over again.Crazy is when you first read twilight you push the book in everyones faces and yell out EDWARD .Crazy is also when you pretend to skate in your bathtub in your bare feet with soap. Crazy is when you run around the house screaming that you have lost your mind. Crazy is when your friends/family are scared of you because you are suddenly cheerfully then not. Crazy is when you memorize movies and can renact them the same way the actor/actress did to the point where it makes your friend laugh and they also find it a little creepy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Friend's will always be like “well you deserve better” but best friends will be prank calling him saying “you will die in seven days”
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up.
EMO kids have cool hair.
EMO=Extravagantly Made Origami
BEARS=Butt Extremely Annoying Retard Scientists
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it.
364 days of the year, parents tell their kids not to take candy from
Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door...
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it’s gone.
Stupidity is not a crime so you’re free to go.
“Hey guess who this is? You guessed it. Guess what you have to do now? You
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.”
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
Did you know Sarcasm is your body’s natural defense against stupidity?
Never knock on Death’s door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hate that.
Paper may beat rock, but cannon ball make big hole in paper.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but my keyboard can crush your crummy pen
Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each star to a reason I loved you. I was doing fine till I ran out of stars.
To the world, you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world.
Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question.
Some minds are like concrete; thoroughly mixed and permanently set.
The town was so dull that when the tide went out it refused to come back in.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
Don’t follow me, I’m lost too.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff.
I’m not afraid of Death, what’s it gonna do kill me?
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
The world is full of crazy people. THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER.
So what if we act like immature idiots? We’re having fun.
Do I have to spell it out for you or scream it in you face?
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they go by.
Music is love in search of word.
Are children who act in rated ‘R’ movies allowed to see them?
Whose cruel idea was it for the words ‘lisp’ to have an‘s’ in it?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
When French people swear do they say pardon my English?
Aren’t the ‘good things that come to those who wait’ just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out”?
Isn’t Disney World just a people trap operated by a mouse?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
If an atheist has to go to court, do they make him swear on the Bible?
Why are people so scared of mice, yet we all love Mickey Mouse?
“Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out to Woman Hitler?”
Isn’t it funny how the word ‘politics’ is made up of the words ‘poli’ meaning ‘many’ in Latin, and ‘tics’ as in ‘bloodsucking creatures’?
Why isn’t chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa
Why is it when some products you have to turn it upside down to read the directions, and the directions say do not turn upside down?
Why do people say, “You can’t have your cake and eat it too”? Why would someone get cake if they can’t eat it?
“When life hand you lemons, throw those lemons right back at it and tell life to make its own dang lemonade”
Assassination is an extreme form of censorship.
You say I’m not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I’m not cold, I’m hot. I know I’m hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
Darth Vader- "Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!"
I smile because I have no idea what’s going on!
Life was so simple when boys had cooties
I ran with scissors, and lived!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
I’m the kind of girl who will burst out laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n’ slide.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys and friends before love.
I don’t obsess! I think intensely.
Of course I’m talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
Let me know if anything I say offends you, I might wanna offend you later.
One way to figure out how things work, push all the buttons!
I’m so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
When I say LOL I’m not laughing out laud. I just have nothing better to say.
When I am at Hogwarts I will not: Ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling
When I am at Hogwarts I will not: Sing “I’m Off to See the Wizard” when sent to the Headmasters office.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
All the good ones are gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
Stupid shiny Volvo owner
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you
“When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.”
Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”
“Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else”
“Real girls aren’t perfect, perfect girls aren’t real.”
“I’d rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I’m not.”
“What is easy is not always right, and what is right is not always easy.”
“Guns don’t kill people. I do.”
“A good friend bails you out of jail. A great friend is sitting there next to you saying ‘Man, that was fun!’”
“If you can’t see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.”
A recent survey stated that the average person’s greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you’re telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
Unfortunately, you can’t die of a broken heart.
“He who stands on a windowsill to see how far out he can lean without falling is a moron.”
“Don’t judge a book by its cover or a person by their scars”
“It’s not until you’re broken that you know what you’re made of.”
“It requires MORE courage to suffer than to die.”
“You said that you would die for me, you must live for me too”.
“To die is nothing but a long goodbye.”
Funny Vampire Jokes:
Q. Why did the vampire need mouthwash?
A. Because he had bat breath.
Q. What’s a Vampire’s least favorite song?
A. Another one bites the dust!
Q. How did the ghost say goodbye to the vampire?
A. So long sucker!
Q. What do you get when you cross a vampire with the internet?
A. blood-thirsty hacker baby
Q. Where do vampires keep their money?
A: The blood bank!!
Q. Why did the Vampire read the Wall Street Journal?
A. He heard it had great circulation.
Q. Why was the girl afraid of the vampire?
A. He was all bite and no bark.
Q. What is a vampires least favorite food?
Q. What happens when two vampires meet?
A. It was love at first bite!
Q. What did the skeleton say to the vampire?
A. You suck.
Q. What is a vampires favorite holiday?
Q. How does a girl vampire flirt?
A. She bats her eyes.
Q. Which building does Dracula visit in New York?
A. The Vampire State Building.
Q. Why do vampires scare people?
A. They are bored to death!
Q. How can you tell a vampire likes baseball?
A. Every night he turns into a bat.
Q. What’s it like to be kissed by a vampire?
A. It’s a pain in the neck.
Q. How can you tell when a vampire has been in a bakery?
A. All the jelly has been sucked out of the jelly doughnuts.
Q. What’s it called when a vampire has trouble with his house?
A. A grave problem.
Q. Why are vampires like false teeth?
A. They all come out at night.
Q. What type of dog does every vampire have?
Q. What did the vampire say after reading Halloween jokes?
A. They suck!
Favorite Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse Quotes
What if I told you to take me to Vegas right now? Would I be a vampire in three days?"- Bella
"Was that you we heard, Edward?"Esme asked as she approached.
"You're wounding my ego Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it's a joke."- Edward
"Breakfast time," he said eventually, casually...
"And you're worried, not because you are headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won't approve of you, correct?" -Edward to Bella
"Ugh." I winced.
"I hear voices in my mind and you're worried that you're the freak?"
"Your lips look cold, I can warm them for you." -Jacob to Bella
"You might be warmer if you take your clothes off." - Jacob to Bella
"stupid shiny volvo owner" Bella
"You know, Jacob, if it weren't for the fact that we're natural enemies and that you're also trying to steal away the reason for my existence, I might actually like you."
"I don't care who is a vampire and I don't care who is a werewolf. Your Jacob and He's Edward."- Bella
Bella and Edward
Bella and Edward
Bella and Jacob
Bella and Jacob
"Watching Edward and Alice playing chess was one of the funniest things I had ever seen. They both sat there staring at the board, Alice predicting what moves he would make and Edward picking he moves from her mind. I think they had only moves two pieces when Alice flicked over her king and walked away. The whole thing took about three minutes"
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."
"I dreamed about kissing her last night! What the hell am I supposed to do with that?" - Leah Clearwater
"Do you want my truck?" I offered...
He rolled his eye's. "I could walk home faster than this truck move's." Bella and Edward
"He said never to come through this door again. Technically i came in through the window."
"Fall down again Bella?"
Proud Troyella Fan. Save Troy from the blonde-haired witch!
Proud TROYELLA and ZANESSA FAN!! If you're a Troyella/Zanessa fan, post this on your profile to show you will NEVER to turn to the dark side of Zashley(not that I don't love Ashley I just don't love her with zac) and Troypay...TROYELLA & ZANESSA FAN 4 LIFE!!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Orlando Bloom told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off.
If you LUV Troyella and Zanessa copy and paste this in your profile
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away
I'm not a girl, not a woman
I'm a teenager
Ain't that fun??
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
When a girl bumps into your arm while walking she wants you to hold her hand When she wants a hug she will just stand there When u break a girls heart, she still feels it when you run into each other 3 years later When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running through her mind. When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply. When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around. When a girl answers, "I'm fine, " after a few seconds, she is not at all fine. When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are so wonderful. When a girl lays her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever. When a girl says that she can't live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her future. When a girl says, "I miss you, " no one in this world can miss you more than that GIVE HER ONE OF YOUR T-SHIRTS TO SLEEP IN. LET HER MESS WITH Y0UR HAIR. TICKLE HER EVEN WHEN SHE SAYS ST0P. STAY UP WITH HER ALL NIGHT WHEN SHES SICK. LET HER TAKE ALL THE PH0T0S 0F Y0U SHE WANTS! KISS HER IN THE RAIN!
You know you're obsessed with High School Musical, When...
1) You see people and swear they look like characters
2) You sing the songs and know the dances
3) Have watched it almost everytime it played on Disney Channel
4) You compare people you know to the characters/stars
5) Wish your life was like the movie
6) Work on writing stories about it over homework or studying for tests
7) Think about it more than anything else
8) You own posters, CDs, DVDs, and other products from it
9) Whenever you watch the movie you can quote almost every line
So copy and paste this into your profile if three or more apply to you, because face it, you are obsessed with HSM
If you know in your heart that Troy and Gabriella belong together always, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think Zac Efron is the hottest guy of all-time, copy and paste this into your profile.
ZDAEOCD-Zachary David Alexander Efron Obsessive Compulsive Disorder-...do you have the disorder too?
Zac and Vanessa have been dating since High School Musical finished filming!! So Zanessa is True!!
Zac & Vanessa 10.20.05 (or sometime in 2005 after HSM finished filming); Troy & Gabriella 8.17.2007
If you are on Team Edward, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are absolutely in love with Edward, from Twilight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever wanted to be that little hyper pixie of Alice, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Emmett absolutely ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you cried, screamed, or threw a fit when Edward left Bella in New Moon, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that the Twilight books are the best books known to woman and man, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are addicted to FanFiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you agree with Bella that life without Edward is useless, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever acted like a paranoid fool because you believe (or wish) that the Twilight characters exist, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've started having dreams featuring Twilight characters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you, post this on profile.
I call myself a nerd because it's what I am. Other's around me however have no right to call me a nerd because then I would see that as an insult and in my opinion, being intelligent is not something to be ashamed of.
If you're against stereotypes, copy and paste this into your profile
This poem is really sad so be prepared...
My name is Chris.
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't do a wrong
I can't speak at all
Or else im locked up
All day long.
When im awake im all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe i'll just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He's already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While i lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor
My name is Chris
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILDABUSE, COPY THAT POEM
6 Things A Perfect Guy Would Do!
1) Know how to make you smile when you are down.
2) To secretly smell you hair, but you always notice.
3) Stick up for you, but still respects your independence...
4) Give you the remote control during the game.
5) Come up behind you, and put his arms around you.
6) Play with your hair.
7) His hand always finds yours.
8) Be cute when he really wants something.
9) Offer you plenty of massages.
10) Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.
11) ...Never run out of love.
12) Be funny, but know how to be serious.
13) Realize he's being funny when he needs to be serious.
14) Be patient when you take forever to get ready.
15) React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts.
16) Smile a lot.
17) Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he wouldn't normally like to do, but does it because he knows how much it means to you.
18) Appricate you.
19) Help others out.
20) Drive for 5 hours just to see you for 1.
21) Always give you a peck on the cheek when you are departing form ech other's company, even if his friends are watching.
22) Sing, even if he can't.
23) Have a creative sense of humor...
24) Stare at you.
25) Call for no reason.
26) Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs- just because he love you that much to quit it.
THE OFFICIAL HSM ARMY MOVEMENT!
Aim's: To take over the world using HSM and Cheesecake!
(If we could get the HSM cast to join, we would)
Chairhead - xoxMusicalxox
Second In Command - SimplyCuteBambi
This has got to be one of the most clever
When you rearrange the letters:
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
The girl who seemed unbreakable ; b r o k e
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in like ever. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight and high school musical, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
182 Things You Can Do At the Theaters Before or During Twilight!!
1. Bring a cardboard cut-out of Robert with you. Say he's your "date".
2. Go with several friends. Wear black robes and look sinister. Claim to be the Volturi.
3. Separate the theater crowd. Team Edward on one side, Team Jacob on the other side, and Team Switzerland in the middle. It can easily be done if you somehow manage to find a big scary dude to get the crowd to cooperate.
4. Go around the theater and ask everyone questions from the books to see whether they've read them.
5. Wear plastic fangs. Offer plastic fangs to strangers in the audience.
6. Throw popcorn at your enemy side from 3.
7. Shout random spoilers during the movie.
8. Bring a relatively large dog to the theater and say, "It's Jacob"
9. Wait by the door, and when people try to walk in, shove them out and yell, "I will not share!!"
10. Paint yourself in glitter and bring a torch. When the meadow scene comes on, shine it on you and start shouting 'I'M A VAMPIRE I AM I AM!
11. Sing the 'I am a Vampire' song from Juno when Edward comes on/says he's a vampire.
12. Wear a Robert's Mafia badge.
13. Find the particularly immature fans who are obnoxiously sure of their couples (you know the ones. Those little 12-year-old fans who pitch a fit if you aren't a hardcore Bella/Edward fan) and sit beside them. Loudly voice your opinions on the couple that rivals theirs. I.e., "Jacob is most definitely the more reasonable choice for Bella. Edward is just dangerous." Or "Jacob will imprint on someone and leave Bella. Anyone who thinks they truly have a chance together needs to get their heads out of the clouds."
14. Get into heated debates with random people on Edward's sexuality.
15. Shout out "Who's an IMDB Twilighter" in the theater and see how many people yell back.
16. If your blonde, or have short spikey hair, go really pale and whisper to the person next to you, "I'm so proud of my brother, its his first movie y'know!"
17. Bring two podiums and have a random Edward fan and a random Jacob fan debate over the two. Hey, at least it's entertaining!
18. Look at someone as if you're going to eat him or her. Start licking your lips and smile evilly.
19. Wear your fangs and drink cranberry juice out of clear bottles.
20. Play charades and make people guess what book/part they're acting out.
21. Go up to the food serving bit and ask for human blood. If they refuse, reply with "Oh fine, I'll have animal".
22. Wear dark black contacts and eye-shadow circles under your eyes. Then stare at people in the theater.
23. Walk up to someone smell him or her and then say, "No offense... But you smell like a DOG!"
24. Walk up to a stranger and tell you that you have imprinted on them and that they now belong to you, then sit by them the whole time!
25. Turn to the person next to you and say, "I cant believe she got bit in the end" only gonna work if the person is a newbie to the series.
26. Laugh at random moments in the movie especially sad ones Exp: movie- "Bella, James is a tracker and he's coming to kill you" You and friends- 'MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA ohhhhh that was good'
27. Go to the bathroom.
28. Scream, "DOG!" whenever Jacob appears onscreen.
29. Scream, "BLOODSUCKER!" when Edward admits he's a vampire .
30. Scream, "Yes! Edward's gonna score!" he and Bella kiss.
31. Where gold eye contacts and say you're Edward's long lost cousin.
32. Use your dog as a space heater when camping outside the theater the night before the movie releases. (Hey, in December, it's gonna be COLD. Lol Unless, you live in like, Jamaica, or something... )
33. If BD turns out to not have Bella and Edward together, scream LIARRRRR at Edward when he tells Bella he loves her.
34. Go see the movie, at least weekly, until it comes out on DVD, then do the same thing on said list while waiting for the DVD release at Wal-Mart, and what not.
35. Read the books while waiting for the movie to come out in theaters.
36. Everytime you see Bella and know she's gonna be in danger yell "DANGER
37. At random moments lean over to the stranger next to you, and in a very Jasper like voice, say something like "I feel what you are feeling and you're wrong." Hahaha
38. Instead of bring popcorn to eat, bring apples.
39. Randomly ask people to bite you.
40. During any Jacob/Bella moments (or anything that resembles a Jacob/Bella moment), either howl, "Arooo!" and pant like a dog, or say loudly, "Looks like SOMEONE needs to get FIXED.
41. Take your little sister along. Lay in front of her and start screaming and twitching in agony. Laugh and stand up, unharmed, when people who haven't been introduced to Jane freak out and try to help.
42. Before Edward smells Bella in class for the first time like in the Caf scene when he keeps looking at her trying to read her mind, pull an Aro move, say something like "That IS interesting! "
43. As soon as Rob appears on screen, scream "I LOVE YOU ROB! HAVE MY BABIES!". Be prepared for some strange looks.
44. Wait until Edward and Bella are having their quite moment in the meadow and then scream loudly "HE'S GOING TO BITE HER!!"
45. Ask a random person if they thirst for your blood.
46. Tell a random person you thirst for their blood.
47. This only works if you are a girl, but when you see Bella for the first time, scream loudly "I LOVE YOU BELLA YOU ARE SO HOTTT!!" vice-versa for Edward if you are a guy.
48. When Edward says, "So the lion fell in love with the lamb," scream ROAR!!" and "BAAAAAAH!"
49. Use Twilight pickup-lines on strangers in the audience. "I'm a vampire, wanna see me sparkle?" "Are you ridiculously hot, or is that just the werewolf in you?" "I'm Bella. You're Edward. My virtue means nothing."
50. Before the movie begins, say loudly, "Okay, just so we're clear, no one cuts themselves right?" (if that offends anyone, sorry)
51. Go up to a random blonde chick and say "Edward prefers BRUNETTES!"
52. Seperate the theater into TO's and general movie-goers. Then have a trivia-off between the two sides and be overly obnoxious with your correct answers.
53. Act out scenes from the trailers with a group a friends, being overly dramatic for everything.
54. Yell out "spoilers" that are completely untrue.
55. Dress up as Dr. Phil and make snide comments about Bella and Edward's beep up relationship, no matter how amazing it is.
56. Ask loudly during a very solemn part of the movie, "D'you think Edward prefers boxers or briefs?" Have a setup for this question, and have two friends sit somewhere else in the theater, and get into a loud argument over this.
57. Have one of your friends sit somewhere in the theater away from you reading Dracula or an Anne Rice book. While waiting for the film go over to them (like she's a stranger) and scream "THEY DON'T EVEN SPARKLE!! !!"
58. Right after the "Twilight" line, start singing the sunrise, sunset song from Fiddler on the roof.
59. As soon as bella goes off to the dance studio and james is talking to her ... yell "SHES GONNA DIE!" and throw popcorn / sour patch kids at the screen.
60. As soon as Taylor Lautner comes on the screen yell "SHARKBOY!!" (sorry... just had to say it )
61. Go dressed up like a character from Harry Potter, and when the movie starts, look confused and leave.
62. Start yelling out loud in the middle of class, "I know it's dangerous, Edward! Get out of my head!"
63. When waiting in line for the movie, tell the person next to you the entire plot of the movie (using the same character names, but a different movie plot, ex. "So Bella's parents die fighting off the Volturi. And Bella s left with a crescent scar on her hand... everyone knows her name and she doesn't know why, until a large scary guy tells her the real story of her parents death...")
64. When Bella starts pretend-flirting on the beach with Jacob, yell "BELLA, YOU ARE MAKING THE WORST DECISION OF YOUR LIFE!!"
65. Go to the movie, dress up all fancy and antique-looking and when the movie starts, tell everyone around you casually and proud "That's my boyfriend up there" and point to the screen as they show Edward.
66. Wear a dark robe and grab someone's hand. Laugh in a very Aro-esque fashion and say, "I know your secrets."
67. Scream and giggle madly whenever two characters interact, as though they're your favorite couple. "OH MY CARLISLE, Mike and Edward are glaring at each other! So cute!" "Eee! Jasper is calming Bella down! This is so romantic!"
68. Go up to the guy at the snack stand and say: "If I could dream at all it would be about you." Or something similar. This works really well if he is gangly and has horrible acne.
69. Go up to some random person at the theater and say, "You're exactly my brand of heroin."
70. Use vampire teeth and start getting near the throat of the person seating next to you. When they look weird at you just tell them that you are sorry and do it again 5 minutes later.
71. Buy a hot dog and bite a part with ketchup and with your vampire teeth full of it smile darkly at the person sitting next to you
72. When the person next to you is not watching grab 2 straws and put them on your teeth and said "LOOK I HAVE VAMPIRE TEETH!!
73. Put on a dark cloak in the middle of the movie and start walking around the theatre.
74. Walk around before the movie starts and sit down beside random people and start loudly talking about Stephenie Meyer's conspiracy theories against Harry Potter. Do it all while wearing a Gryffindor robe. Then start bashing J.K. Rowling. Watch them get confused.
75. When Esme first comes on, yell VERY loudly, "I thought her name was Ava!" (only for Grey's Anatomy fans)
76. Every time Jacob or one of his Quiluete (sp) friends comes on, yell, "WEREWOLF" loudly.
77. Upon entering the movie theaters, immediately break into a run and start towards the theater Twilight is showing in full-speed. While running, hysterically scream, "EDWARD! EDWARD!"
78. Proudly wear your "Team Edward" t-shirt.
79. Every time Bella falls down or makes a fool of herself, take a drink of soda.
80. Once the movie has started, turn to your neighbor and ask: "Huh? This is a movie about vampires? I thought it was a documentary film about the advancement of street light technology in the 21st century. Crap. I want my 7 bucks back."
81. Bring a waterbottle filled with red kool aid and label it with an animal that lives in the area. i.e. "Alligator" or "Squirrel".
82. Lean over to the stranger next to you and say, "You smell edible!"
83. Tell the person next to you when you see Victoria "It's a shame that it's the girl that's gonna kill Bella, huh?"
84. When they come back from the tide pools and the Quileute boys are at the beach with Bella seeing them for the first time start singing "Who let the dogs out?" or shout loudly "Alright, who invited the werewolves?"
85. When Jacob comes on the screen and bella is flirting with him go into a hystarical fit, rolling around the floor screaming and crying...then have to be dragged out by the movie ushers screaming "I love you edward!! wait for me!!"
86. Hire a huge bodyguard and tell everyone he is your rented Volturi guard for the night and anyone who has never read the books or is not an imdb Twilighter can "GET OUT THIS IS A PRIVATE VIEWING FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CARE!!" Then start chanting.
87.Make sure you sit next to a first timer, someone who has never read the books and blurt everything out right before it happens. i.e.:"OOOO.. .he is gonna kill her!!" or "man that relationship will NEVER work!!" Then when they get tired of it and say something to you like, "Excuse me, but i have never read these books and you are ruining this experience for me. I have a right to wait and see what happens and I don't think you should do this just because you read the book!" then when they turn around, start sneezing violently. When they turn to look at you again say "Sorry, but I'm allergic to bull!"
88. Sit behind a bald guy and try to hit the center of his head with your popcorn. Every time he turns around turn around and look at the 12 year olds behind you and be like "Hey that's rude." Then call the movie ushers and have them removed.
89. When the scene with Edward playing the piano for Bella, say: "What?! I thought he played the xylophone!"
90. Wear a red-brown shaggy dog-suit to the theater and only act like a dog. Change back into a human later on making it look like you are 'morphing-back to normal, only wearing a pair of sweatpants and bare chest (for guys haha)
91. When buying food at the concession, yell: " Edward doesn't eat...so I wont either!!"
92. Throw a baseball back and forth with a friend and run really fast to catch it.
93. Leave the theater at all the really important parts, then come back in and ask, "Did he bite her yet?" or, "Is she dead yet?" and then scream "What kind of world is this when a girl with a small bladder can't get the whole movie experience!" when people ask you to shush up. only good if you already saw it
94. Ask random people if they're more attracted to your blood or your body.
95. Leave the theater constantly. Trip every time you leave and come back. Loudly call for Edward to save you.
96. Walk up to someone wearing blue. Tell them Edward thinks you look hot.
97. If you're a brunette, wear blue. Proclaim yourself Bella.
98. In the hospital scene after she gets hit by Tyler start yelling, "He's a vampire!!"
99. Scream that Edward is a Vampire a hundred times before the movie.
100. Scream that you did all 100 things to do while waiting for the movie.
101. Dress up as Bella/Alice/ whoever and BE them. Make your friends dress up too and interact with you as if they really were their character. Scream about how you are NOT in Forks and run around. If you're Bella, trip a couple times. (=
102. Whenever Bella seems to be causing problems with the other characters (like when James first smells her) say in a loud, snide voice, "Y'know, the ACTUAL Switzerland didn't cause this much of a problem."
103. When Jacob makes his appearance, scream, "OH MY GOSH! EW! GET THEM OFF ME! FLEAS!"
104. Bring a Chihuahua with you, and when you get strange looks, reply matter-of-factly, "This is the new and improved Jacob. Travel-sized for one's convenience. " And promptly sprint away.
105. Sit next to a stranger and be very still. Stare into space for a long time. When the stranger finally asks if there's something wrong say, "I have foreseen..." in an ominous voice.
106. When Bella trips start singing, "She hit the floor next thing you know shawtty got low low low."
107. When Edward starts getting close to Bella to kiss her singing the theme of jaws xD.
108. Print out this list and sit by someone who's, no doubt, going to be oneof the people who takes movies so seriously that they'll scream at anyone who even whispers. Whip the list impressively out of your pocket, lean over and seriously ask for suggestions on which things to shout out.
109. Start a standing ovation before the movie starts.
110. Study the sides and get up in the middle of the scenes and act them out with your friends in front of the screen (or go a few times then do this).
111. Make friends with someone who works in the theater and get them to drag you out of the theater at some point, when they do yell
112. Confuse the n00bish movie goers into thinking that mike is edward's competition and divide the theater into team edward and team mike. Debate. Laugh. Enjoy. Then when some person who works at the theater comes and breaks it up, point to some random stranger and yell, "SHE/E STARTED IT!" and quickly run out.
113. Go and dress up and pretend to be Bella. Get a guy friend to go as Jacob or Edward and have a really big public break up with them in the middle of the theater before the movie. (this could actually be even better if its bella/edward and you do it right after the flirting with jacob scene during the movie.)
114. Instead of eating popcorn or candy, bring a large stuffed penguin and pretend you're feasting on that instead. Vampire teeth and fake blood would make it more interesting...Oh and ask anyone thats looking at you, "Wanna bite?"
115. Buy gummi bears, then go on about how great your 'irritable grizzlies' taste throughout the movie.
116. Start going on about the ballet scene at the beginning and how its really unfair that Edward didn't turn Bella into a vampire.
117. When Edward makes his appearance, fall out of your seat and clutch at your chest. Gasp for air in a very New Moon-Bella (or angsty! Bella, in other words) fashion. For better effect, moan, "He's gone" over and over again.
118. After a very romantic Bella/Edward scene in the New Moon movie (if they make one), say in a loud, cheery voice, "Wow, after an intense thing like that, who'd-a thought Bella ended up with Caius in the end?"
119. When Robert appears on screen for the first time, scream "SEXBOMB".
120. Find an Edward look alike, tackle hug them, and scream "EDWARD!".
121. Give the 12 year olds a chance! If they start acting teenybopperish, however, tower over them and claim that you are the Volturi, and you are here to accept their death wish.
122. Go around with a video camera, and quiz people on their Twilight knowledge, and give them small gifts if they get it right. And then post that video on YouTube!
123. Get to the front of the line first, and greet everyone who lines up. Introduce yourselves as Twilight characters.
124. Pick a random person (hot guy) in the crowd and follow them a while, make sure you are wearing red contacts, keep popping in and out and make sure they see a few glimpses of you...basically. ..freak them out!!
125. Bring your grandma and a guy painted in glitter. Reenact bella's dream in front of the screen.
126. Carry your little sister/brother in and ask anyone if they're hungry.
127. When Jasper (and his big freakish poofy hair!) first appears, scream, "OH MY GOSH, IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON!"
128. Have random Alice-esque visions all night about people's futures.Make them as crazy-weird as possible.
129. Ask to shake strangers hands, and then smile and act like Aro. Tell people, "That was interesting. "
130. Enter the theatre looking scared, and try to hide in the back. Have some friends come in dressed in long black robes. Have them haul you out of the theatre, whilst you scream "NO! PLEASE DEAR GOD NO!!" and other such dramatics. Come back in later with pale make up on. Try to "bite" random strangers.
131. Bring one of those paper fortune-tellers/ cootie-catcher things and make people pick numbers and colors. If asked about your bizarre behavior, claim to be Alice using a "vision-channeling device."
132. When Edward shows off his SEXY ABS-erm, I mean, sparkles-burst into a
133. Bring a podium and a large dry-erase board into the theater, and begin a very serious, scientific lesson on why real vampires sparkle. Continuously make a mockery of traditional Halloween fanged, high-collared, Dracula-esque vampires. For added hilarity, have one of your friends dress up as a traditional vampire and storm out of the theater indignantly during your lesson.
134. Claim you are from Denali (One of Tanya's clan) and cry every time you see Bella and Edward together.
135. Hum "Hedwig's Theme" the entire time.
136. Bring a megaphone and during particularly shocking moments in the movie use it to exclaim, "OH MY CARLISLE!"
137. Bring a megaphone and tell people that you are from the Volutri, and any fangirling teenyboppers will be escorted out. And say to one of your friends loudly, "So...you ready for dinner?"
138. Get to the theater SUPER early when no one's there. When people come and try to sit in the empty row that you're sitting in, deliberately tell them that the spot is taken for Bella/Edward/ Jacob/Alice/ Jasper/other Twilight characters. If they try to sit in the seat next to it, say it's for a different character's name. i.e: "Excuse me, that seat's saved for Carlisle...Er, that's saved for Esme...Uhm, that's saved for Jacob...Oh, that one's saved for Rosalie..."
139. Sit next to an older guy or lady and everytime something sad happens, turn to them and proclaim that you feel like there is a huge hole with jagged edges in your chest that is about to be ripped open and will cause you undeniable pain...watch their stunned reaction and then be a creep and get all touchy-feely and blow your nose on their sleeve or something...really works if you want someone to move..ha.
140. Laugh loudly everytime Edward opens his mouth to speak so that no one else can hear him. When someone tells you to be quiet say, "What? That was FUNNY!"
141. Whenever someone (onscreen or off) says, "Alice," quicky shout, "IN WONDERLAND."
142. Have a friend (of the opposite sex ie: boyfriend, girlfriend) come in before you and act like a total stranger. You come in as a werewolf. When you see them, tell them you've imprinted on them, and then immediately start making out.
143. Yell at the end of the movie when Bella and Edward kiss (if they do), "TOO BAD EDWARD LEAVES YOU IN NEW MOON! HA - HA!"
144. During the baseball scene start sobbing insanely loud and cry out, "WHY?! WHY DOES ALICE/CARLISE/ JASPER/EMMET HAVE TO DIE?!" Don't say all the names obviously, just pick one.
145. Say when Edward and James are fighting, "WHY DOES EDWARD HAVE TO DIE?!"
146. Have one of your (hairy?) guy friends come to the theater without their shirt. When someone asks him to put on a shirt or leave, have him run from the theater on all fours, howling loudly as he goes. Turn to the person and tell them to PLEASE not upset a werewolf again as it usually has deadly consequenses.
147. Gather a group of friends and make flyers to hand out outside the theatre explaining that vampires have feelings too and that they should not be exploited in this fashion. make picket signs and chant.
148. Before the movie starts, set up a stand and bet with everyone that you're the palest one of the lot.
149: Have a contest to see who has the best costume, knows the most facts, etc. etc. of people in the theater!
150. Have one person who looks like Edward and another person who looks like Jake and make them stand in front of the theater with brochures saying "VOTE FOR EDWARD AS MR. SWAN"/"VOTE FOR JACOB AS MR. SWAN" and at the end of the movie, count the votes and announce it inside the theater in the middle of a scene! if you want, you could also have an Eric!!
151. Chant TO or Twihard or whatever you wanna be called.
152. Dress up as the Volturi, wait at the entrance and don't let in all the
153. Dress really trashy and wear violet contacts. "Lure" the "victims" into the theatre like this.
154. Watch movies with Rob and Kristen in such as: HP4(and 5), Panic Room, Zathura, Mission Without Permission, and others.
155. Enter the theater by means of a grate and underground tunnel system. When you eventually surface look cunfused and loudly ask if anyone has seen Aro recently.
156. When you first see 'Edward' on the screen yell, "CEDRIC IS RESURRECTED!"
157. Stare at a stranger in the theater intently and when they turn to look at you, you say, "Do I dazzle you?"
158. When Charlie first comes on screen, loudly shout, "Bet no one suspectedhim as part of the Volturi, huh?"
159. Whenever Edward comes on screen, say, "I want him to suck my blood!"
160. Whenever one of the Cullens starts to walk near Bella, say with increasing volume, "Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun!!" like in Jaws.
161. Go to the movie with a friend. One of you bring a stuffed animal of a dog, and one of you bring one of dracula. Sit on opposite sides of the movie. While the movie is playing, continuously throw the stuffed animals back and forth while screaming "EDWARDD!!" if you have the Dracula and "JACOBB!!" if you have the dog one. If possible, make swiss cheese fall from cealing while you both scream "SWITZERLANDD! "
162. When Taylor Lautner comes onscreen, scream REALLY LOUDLY, "I THOUGHT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BIGGER!!"
163. Yell as the movie starts, "Alright, new Harry Potter movie! Yes!" Continue to comment on how awesome Daniel Radcliffe is, even if it's clearly Rob.
164. During all of the romantic scenes with Edward and Bella shout, "Take that Jacob Black!"
165. Follow anyone wearing a tan jacket around and sniff them.
166. Get there a good 3 hours early and go up to the people in line for the showing before yours and say loudly to the people you are with, "YOU KNOW, THE VAMPIRE BITES HER IN THE END. SHE DIES. I'VE READ THE BOOK." Knowing full well that it isn't true, but just to make the people mad.
167. When the lineup to get into the theatre gets really long, strike up an arguement with anyone near the front of the line about why you are a bigger Twilight fan than they are.
168. Dress up as a mountain lion and proclaim that, "Edward can eat me anytime he wants!"
169. Publicly mock anyone who might have come to the opening night with fangs or any other typical vampire getup, not knowing any better.
170. Have you and your friends dress up like the Volturi and ask loudly to the theatre at large before the movie, "Has anyone here seen a Carlisle Cullen? Aro has an important message for him!" when no one answers, pretend to discuss with your friends and then yell out: "It's feeding time!!", advancing on the crowd...
171. Bring a notebook and take notes on whatever, making your movements frantic and noticeable to the person next to you. Glare at them when they look at you questioningly and shift in your seat to keep the notebook's contents out of their sight. When the movie ends, quickly stand up, throw a black cloak over yourself and sweep mysteriously out of the theater. Avoid seeing them on your way out of the building. You know they'll be wondering about you.
172. At the very end of the movie, stand up dramatically and say, "So wait. Edward doesn't kill Bella. And Bella doesn't hook up with Eric. This is such a rip off!!" and storm out of the theatre.
173. Cry at the funniest moment, laugh at the most dramatic. Get a friend to ask loudly, "DO YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER OR SOMETHING?".
174. Wear superlight makeup and body glitter with your vampire getup.
175. Dress up as vampire-movie theater workers (volturi would work too) and inform people that they cannot enter the theater with out their Twilight book or they muct be able to prove that they have an adequate knowlege of the book (or if they wear a Twilight tee shirt).
176. Try to go to a later showing, where nearly everyone is unfamiliar with the book. Ruin it for them in every way possible.
177. Yell loudly when Edward and Bella kiss, "EDWARD! !!WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME??NOOOOO!!"
178. During some quiet point in the movie, yell, "I BET EDWARD AND BELLA GET TOGETHER IN THE END!!"
179. Remark to random strangers romantic lines from the books like, "Do I dazzle you?" and, "If I could dream at at all, it would be about you..."
180. Any time Edward says "Bella" and then pauses, say, "I'm gay." REALLY loudly.
181. When Jacob first comes on, sing "Na na na na na na na, SHARK BOOOY!" like the Batman theme.
182. Make your pale friend hold an apple with both hands.
. Put your iPod on shuffle. (Or iTunes in my case.) (Or windows media player for those who have not got into the iPod world yet ;))
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Best love song
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Back to december
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
One in a million
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
I can't take my eyes off of you
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
WHAT IS 22?
Teardrops on my guitar
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
If you're not the one
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
For the first time
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
bop bop baby
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Love me for me
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Fly to your heart
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
See you again
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I'd come for you
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2.What is the first thing you say in the morning?
3. Your teacher is ...
4.what's written on your classroom's blackboard?
5. If you ever got a tattoo what would it say?
Can I have this dance
6. How would you describe your next door neighbours?
7. What would your Best Friend say about you?
8. How do you feel right now?
9. What's on your bedside table right now?
10. What did you do when you woke up this morning?
11. When you open your wardobe you see...
12. What did you say after you last attended a concert?
13. If you had to write a fanfic write now, what would it be called?
14. A song you would sing at your school's talent show?
15. Your life's theme song?
16. How would you describe what you are doing this moment?
17. If you had to go and jump of a building, what would your last words be?
18.Your motto is...:
19. If you could buy anything in this world you'd buy.
20. What did you dream about tonight?