Author has written 5 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Fruits Basket, Naruto, and Tales of Vesperia.
Well, I used to have a ridiculously long profile. Bye Bye profile!
Keys of the Fearless: On hiatus, maybe forever. My first story and its not my favorite or best. Kingdom Hearts
aMUSEment; Done, and not the great either. Fruits Basket
Rising Dragons: In progress. I do happen to like this one. I hope to make it a little over fifty chapters. Maybe a sequel. Naruto
Don't Touch the Car: Done, and a oneshot. I like this for the pure humor of it all. Completey AU Naruto
Music United: In progress. I hope to have this done in two chapters. Completely AU Tales Of Verperia
6 Truths of life
1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You¢re smiling now because you¢re an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are
1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag you about it every chance I get until you're NOT.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will try to use only little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will laugh at your clumsy ass, but I'll help you up.
9. This is my oath... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask;
Favorite quotes as of now.
Raven:(Holds up his hand for a highfive) Hey! C'mon
Raven: All right, how about a hug? (holds arms out for a hug)
Estelle: I don't think so...
Estelle: Our weapons are love!
Rita: Will you cut that out!?