Author has written 8 stories for High School Musical.
Age: like im ever gonna tell you
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Bluish Green
Heritage: Irish, Scottish, American and every other pasty white skin color there is.
26 Things A Perfect Guy Would Do!
1) Know how to make you smile when you are down.
2) To secretly smell you hair, but you always notice.
3) Stick up for you, but still respects your independence...
4) Give you the remote control during the once).
5) Come up behind you, and put his arms around you.
6) Play with your hair.
7) His hand always finds yours.
8) Be cute when he really wants something.
9) Offer you plenty of massages.
10) Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.
11) ...Never run out of love.
12) Be funny, but know how to be serious.
13) Realize he's being funny when he needs to be serious.
14) Be patient when you take forever to get ready.
15) React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts.
16) Smile a lot.
17) Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he wouldn't normally like to do, but does it because he knows how much it means to you.
18) Appreciate you.
19) Help others out.
20) Drive for 5 hours just to see you for 1.
21) Always give you a peck on the cheek when you are departing form ech other's company, even if his friends are watching.
22) Sing, even if he can't.
23) Have a creative sense of humor...
24) Stare at you.
25) Call for no reason.
26) Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs- just because he love you that much to quit it.
If you agree, copy and paste this on your profile.
In Honor of Stupid People
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap,"
On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.