Author has written 3 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, and X-Men: Evolution.
I'm twenty-one, female and going to college.
Fav. Books: Harry Potter (the books are ten times better than the movies), Artemis Fowl (who doesn't love a 12 year old mastermind), Green Riders (I just love the unpredictability of it, and the magic), and many more.
Fav. Shows: Gilmore Girls (I like the seasons with Jess the best), Heroes (I can't wait for it to come back in the fall), X-men: Evolution (sighs wish it was back on tv, fav. episode was Cajun Spice grins) and Avatar: The Last Airbender (Toph and Zuko are my fav. characters hands down)
Fav. Movies: X-men (all of them, wish there was a 4th though pouts), Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (it's one of my fav. musicals), Harvey Girls (another fav. musical, it just doesn't get proper recognition), 10th Kingdom (I love the frog scene "don't touch me there only my girlfriend touches me there" lol.), Pride and Prejudice, Ever After, and many more
Rogue/John (only in the movie verse though)
Kitty/Lance (sometimes, it just determines how they're written)
Hermoine/Draco (only really feel strong about this relationship though)
Lavender/Ron (it just determines the story)
I also get into some threesomes in this verse
Least fav. pairings:
I guess you could just say that I don't like Remy with anyone but Rogue. :)
Signs that you maybe a fanfic addict
1. A good day is based on whether or not your favorite story(s) has been updated.
2. You sit down to read one chapter of a story for a few minutes and you're still reading 3 hours later.
3. You forget (or avoid) to study/write papers for school, because you're to busy (re)reading a story.
Characters and their songs (songs that remind make me think of that character)
1. Remy = Aquarius by Within Temptation
2. Sinister = Angels by Within Temptation
3. Movieverse Bobby = Flavor of the week by American Hi-Fi
4. Tabitha = Here for the Party by Gretchen Wilson
5. Relationship between Rogue and Jean in Evolution = Girl next Door by Saving Jane
Emi- discontinued, no one seemed to like it.
Pride and Prejudice- In progress, sorry if they are long periods between updates. I don't always have internet access on my laptop, which is where my stories are stored.
Ever After- In my head, it's going to be like a sequel to P&P.
The Fear After the Fall - This is me testing the waters a bit. Basically it's mostly about Wanda and Rogue. Wanda gets back her memories and Rogue is treated with disdain by many at the mansion. This story is about them leaving. The main characters are Rogue, Wanda, Jamie, John, and Remy with Logan, some of the Brotherhood and Kurt mixed in there.
Unsafe External Link