Author has written 17 stories for Teen Titans, and Static Shock.
Hi, this is Raven'sWinterRaine. I may tell you my first name, and that is Rachel
Name: Already said. I have a lot of nicknames, and those are the following: Rae, Rae-Rae, Rae-Lo, dork, geek, technopathic moron, bitch, and recently, vampire/squid/fish/demon...thing...I'm still convinced there are some missing.
Age: Just try and find out!!
Gender: Female, thank you very much.
Favorite things: Let's see, Books (reading, duh), Animals, Music, hanging out with my friends, I also like to play games, and act, but that's more of a private thing for me. I love to bowl, though I don't get to do that as often as I would like. I'm not really into sports, but I have played them before. I love to make people laugh, and I like hitting people. But that's only if they deserve it. Another favorite thing of mine is staying up late. I love to watch the stars and the sun rise. 'Tis awesome .
Personality: I'm a quiet girl most of the time, but if you get me in a room together with my best friend Christina, we will go into a mad laughing fit for no reason. Trust me on that one. I'm just your basic smart ass. I like to take quotes from movies or shows, a lot of times comedians the whole family has seen, and put that into real like situations at my house (See below example). I may be a tomboy (as described below), but 'you know you're a girl when you go to a Halloween store and find shoes.' My mom said that, and it is true. Hey, they are fricken sweet shoes. I'm also very blond-moment-ed.
Example (This really happened): My mom was driving, I was in the passenger side, and Harlie (my sister) was sitting in the back behind Mom. I was doing what I normally do in the car when I'm bored. Make car crashing noises. I mock my mom's driving by doing that, and it annoys her. So one day, I was doing just that, when she said "Oh shush, my driving's not that bad." To which I replied in the best Peanut impression I can do, (which my family says sounds just like him) "Have you looked around? Holy Crap! Sucks!"
Looks: I have brownish blond hair, brown eyes, and I am currently (Who am I kidding? Let's change that to forever going to be) 5'1 (or somewhere around that number). I am about as tall as my mom, and we steal each others clothes. A lot. In fact, I'm probably wearing one of her shirts right now. I'm just your basic tomboy, as I am always wearing a good (I say they're good. Mom says I look homeless- but whatever!) pair of jeans, tennishoes (had to retire my shitkickers, but got some other boots), and a T-shirt.
Music: Uh, Pink, Paramore, Barenaked Ladies, Bowling For Soup, blink-182, Evanescence, Simple Plan, Avenue Q, Cascada, Eiffel 65, Avril Lavigne, Rihanna, Beyonce, Aly & AJ, Weird Al, Toy-Box, Good Charlotte, TATU, Fricken A, Linkin Park, Wicked, some Hillary Duff songs, Kerli, Nickelback, The Veronicas, Halestorm, Enya, Glee, and uh...most anything that's on the radio... and, well, it varies, if you can't tell. And anything else is just random songs.
Books: TOO MANY TO COUNT!! Though I do have a list...which, I just remembered I should update.
Movies: Again...TOO MANY TO COUNT!! The ones I loved: The 5th Element, Cat Woman, Spirit, Spirited Away, Teen Titans: Trouble In Tokyo, Pay It Forward, The Grudge, The Village, Rose Red, The Mist, Independence Day, I Am Legend, Jurassic Park series, Alien series, Predator series, Alien vs Predator 1 & 2, The Exorcist movies, Road to El Dorado, Treasure Planet, Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies, HellBoy 1 & 2, The Hills Have Eyes 1 & 2, Chicago, Brokeback Mountain...trust me there's more...I just can't remember right now.
Weaknesses: A good book, chocolate, cats, and good shoes.
Fears: Spiders, crickets, lady bugs...uh, just bugs in general I guess. Even fake bugs I freak out too. I know, weird.
Pet Peeves: Obnoxious people, preps, when people dog-ear a page in a book, coming into my room without my permission, preps, taking my things without telling me and/or permission, telling me how to do something that I already know, preps, repeatedly telling me something that I already know, people who don't admit when they're wrong, and did I mention preps?
YouTube Account::There you can watch my BB/Rae videos, as well as other things I may have put up.
Tumblr. Account:: There you can find snippets of a story I've been working on, or possible ideas for a story I've got running through my head. I'm relatively new to that site, so it doesn't have much on it. Yet.
Have PRIDE! Support gay marriage!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
BB/Rae: I LOVE this couple. They are just SO CUTE together, and they need each other more than they may know. They've both had a hard childhood, they've both had their hearts broken, they relate to each other so much. Raven keeps Beast Boy down to Earth, while Beast Boy keeps Raven from becoming a hollow shell.
Rob/Star:I don't have anything against this pairing, it's just that I don't want to hear about it.
BB/Rob: It's interesting to read about.
BB/Aqua: Again, it can be interesting. It's better because it has some competition to it. XD
Spe/Aqua: This has some variety to it as well.
Least Favorite Pairing: Any pairings that are not the ones previously mentioned. Especially Rob/Rae and BB/Ter. I can understand why you would feel any way towards any pairing, but I don't like it. That is all.
Richie/Virgil: Okay, absolutely LOVE this couple. They have so many implications to a relationship.
Virgil/Hotstreak: I can see it happening. It's also interesting to read about.
Hotstreak/Richie: Somewhat less probable of happening, but it still could. Again, interesting to read about.
Ebon/Shiv: LOVE this couple as well. Ebon's all high and mighty and needs some fun in his life. Enter: Shiv! Also, Shiv does need to calm down some. Enter: Ebon!
=Avatar: The Last Airbender=
Sokka/Zuko: This is very interesting to read about. I don't care who's uke (though it's awesome when Zuko is XD) but if it has a good plot and some awesome 'scenes', then I love it XD.
Zuko/Jet: This is also very interesting to read about, considering Jet's obvious hate of the Fire Nation, so if he's with Zuko (who always gotta be uke to Jet, there's just no other way XD), then it will definitely have some interesting conflicts to withhold out over in a relationship.
Blaine/Kurt: I simply love this couple! So cute together!
Kurt/Puck: I like this couple as either together, or brotherly.
Kurt/Burt - Father/Son relationship They are simply awesome as a family, and I love reading stories about them.
Hello from the Community of the Insane Asylum!
We are sorry to announce that that the occupant of this profile is not here right now. She is currently rocking to-and-fro in a straight jacket, in a padded room. Please leave a message and she will get back to you as soon as she has regained sanity. Which may take quite a while, but we hope that you care enough about her to wait.
We have just received news that she has escaped...
So you will be receiving a reply sooner than expected...
I got that from WritersBlock17's profile. ;)
In every authors head, there are millions of bouncy balls. These balls hold ideas. The bouncy balls are bouncing against the walls of the head, and when the author wants an idea, he/she simply reaches in and grabs one of the balls that are in his/her grasp. And after the author has an idea, he/she uses it. But, there comes a time when the balls just simply... stop. They all lay flat on the ground, dead. And when the author wants an idea, he/she reaches into the head, only to grab nothing. And that, my friends, is called writers block
(If you wish to put this in your profile, please give me credit.)
From my Mom: I'm F.I.N.E. Fucked up, Insecure, Neurotic, and Emotional.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
Anyway, I'm not as crazy as my friends, family and everyone who has ever met me says. :D I swear...
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon." - Comedian Chris Rock
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing off one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when you're gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you're not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when you're writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing events you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
Unsafe External Link