Nickname: Milky, shell, milkshakes, and MLee
Age: not old, but not a baby either!
Nationality: Chinese! (being Chinese can b SO cool!)
fave books: ALL of nicholas sparks' books are FABULOUS, Twilight Saga, Time Traveler's Wife, Harry Potter, Speak!
fave music: too many to list actually
fave color: lavendar, sky blue, and black
what I do all day: sit in front of the computer and read fanfictions!
Designer: Chanel, Burberry, Coach, Louis Vuitton (i hope i spelled it right!), and Gucci
Fave actor: Johnny Depp (that man is hot and can act, what more can you ask?), Ian Somerhalder (perfect hot bad boy!), and Orlando Bloom
Dessert: White Chocolate Cake!!!!!
Fave food: Chinese, Japanese, and pizza!
So, HI people! I'm a very active reader on fanfiction, but a practically non-exisitant (i hope i spelled it right!) autor. I don't write much mainly due to the fact that I always forget to update. So, I decided to try something new. I've written one really crappy one shot, but that's about it. So, I am going to start writing a lot of one shots! Once I have more time in my hands or when I start to get responsible enough, I will start writing longer stories. But for now I'm gonna stick with one shots, so watch out for my one shots! Also if anyone knows any good betas for editing M-rated scenes, please PM me. I really want to write them, but I've never written them, so I might need some help! :D Read on!
10 Things You Should Know About Me
1. I love music, but I can't stand those slow sappy love songs! I especially like Linkin Park, Rihanna, Chris Brown, classic Disney Songs (under the sea, kiss the girl etc...), Owl City, and Lady Gaga.
2. I LOVE my laptop and I probably can't survive without it!
3. I have an i-pod as well and I don't go anywhere without it!
4. I love books. I LOVE THEM!! But I love fanfictions even more.
5. Love playing any kind of instruments and is a fast learner
6. I have almost zero artistic abilities, but I still like it.
7. Love basketball and will try to get better!
8. I love my sisters! They're the best and they have great fashion sense!
9. I can't sew even if my life depended on it!
10. My life may sound very boring to other people, but I LOVE MY LIFE!
I used to love this series. I don't love it as much anymore, but it will still hold a special place in my heart! I have never written a story about this before and I don't plan to in the future.
Pairings I Love
Pairing I Can't Stand
I love the author for this series. I must say that I'm not very fond of the storyline, but the way Stephanie Meyer writes it is the best. I admire her. I used to be a HUGE Edward/Bella fan, but now, I'm more of a Jasper/Bella girl. But that doesn't stop me from reading E/B because most of the good stories are in E/B format.
Pairings I Love
Pairings I Can't Stand
So, I guess that's about it!
Unsafe External Link