Author has written 7 stories for Assassin's Creed, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Walking Dead, NCIS, Twilight, and Avengers.
I always love to get imput on storied I'm writing. The input helps me see things from a readers view and see if it needs more or less of certain things. This helps see what the readers want or expect, and let's me find way to suprise them. Also I accept PM messages.
Age: 22. I had to turn 22 when Taylor Swift wrote that song and know everytime someone asks they make that reference. I'm just going to say I'm 21 until I'm 23 to further avoid it.
--This is a Buffy/Avenger fic and different take on the 'Normal Again' verse of Buffy.
--This is fanart that I make and I also take requests, even if they don't have anything to do with Buffy. :D
I hope you enjoy the fics, all of them!
Assassin's Creed fanfic--
Life, Death or a Choice (Story 1)--Olivia Steel is thrown into a world that she thought wasn't real and it wasn't by chance. There are bigger things at play, and the changes Olivia brings may come with too high of a price. Currently working on.
Footsteps into Limbo (Story 2--Sequel to Life, Death or a Choice) working on, but yet to post
The Dark Light (Story 3--Sequel to Footsteps in Limbo) yet to start on
Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
In No Man's Land: A take on Buffy the Vampire Slayer Normal Again, with an Avengers twist.
Percy Jackson the Daughter of Who Series has been deleted, I may repost at another time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Here Walker! I may continue with this, but have yet to.
The Girl in Memory: I am making this a full length story. Hope you will enjoy.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? On my wrist thanks to a dog and a fence
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Poster and a doctor who blanket
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I grind my teeth and have known to murmur
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Depends on my mood
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 7:58 pm
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT? Peace
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My sanity
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My laptop and books and Xbox
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 4’11’. It’s not fair!
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? In a crowd of people
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Yea. I watch horror movies and jump at every little noise. I’m a wuss.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My stepdad
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Cotton Candy
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Dark hair, and blue eyes or green eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? A beach when the sun is setting
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee. Energy drinks taste like cough syrup and make my heart act funny
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? MORE CHEESE
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Subway. 21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? I don’t know. I know that sounds bad, and I’ve gotten stuff I have liked and enjoyed, but I haven’t gotten something that was so special that it brought me to tears. Perhaps I’m spoiled and have too high expectations.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Chris Pine. He needs to find me!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Anything stylish and cheap
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Two dogs
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Part Britney Spaniel, part Cocker Spaniel named Jack. And a tiny Rat Terrier named Lulu.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? You can’t help who you fall for, so most likely.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? I really don’t know the best way. I usually just keep my emotions to myself, no one really wants to listen when I try to open up so I’ve just given up.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 22
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes. There’s just something about a dark and handsome man…yum. :D
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My sister
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? A certain person being an ass
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Not yet. But I one day hope to make Italy my home
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Heights, vertigo kicks my butt. And I am utterly shy around people and can’t even speak.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? I wish, but my cousin is an actor and he has!
37. FIRST JOB? Babysitting
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yup.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Babysitting
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Wisdom Teeth, all four of them cut out
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My writing and drawing
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes, and my teeth are beautiful now
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A quiet day
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I don’t know. Sometimes I think I want them, other times the idea scares me. It would take someone very special to make me make up my mind
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A singer
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yea. Never hurts to make a wish. :D
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Herbal Essence because I’m worth it
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep. We took handwriting in school
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I cross my arms defensively and don’t meet people’s eyes
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Mario the Movie
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not. I’m borderline hermit, so I would never meet me because I would be stuck at home and not go out and meet me…that sentence just gave me a headache.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Little bit, I mean I like looking at nice things, but if they don’t have a personality, looks won’t cute it.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? No. I usually bottle it up.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My sister’s
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Dinosaurs (I blame my twin brother)
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Uh, eight.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? We had FOUR channels I had no choice!
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yes. It’s my natural state of being.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed Potatoes, duh!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? He would have to be strong, independent, but not afraid to show his softer side. He would have to have a sense of humor, would want to run around and be silly at times, and he would ground me when I get too out of control just like I would do for him. A Epic Romance basically…doubting it will happen though.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Mya or Riah
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? I don’t have a fav. I like all kinds of music.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? General Hospital (Go Liz!)
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Uh yeah, and extra ones too…no I don’t. I have the normal amount…damn it.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Last night
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69? Is that an innuendo?
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 80 miles per hour
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I guess?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Music
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Tea
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? looks
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Best I Can by Art of Dying
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Stupid People
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? November
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer, since I am on
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown
86. EYE COLOR? Greenish blue with a yellowish hazel ring near my iris. Wicked ain’t it?
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Subway or Knot a Coffee Shop
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Nope. It tasted horrible
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Max and Ruby, courtesy of my nephew
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Any day I get to sleep in
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Nope, but if I did I would chose the cello.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I try to avoid politic bullcrap
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Kisses
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Season One Inuyasha
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I can’t drive
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Lysandy Sand’s Accidental Vampire
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Dead on Arrival
SpongeBob Squarepants Quotes
: [Attempting to convince SpongeBob to give him a hat] I didn't want to tell you this in front of Patrick, but that hat makes you look like a girl.
: Am I a pretty girl?
: Well... yes, you're... you're beautiful.
[Mailman passing by stares at Mr. Krabs in disgust]
: Now, who wants to save the world?
: I do!
: I do!
: I do!
: I don't.
: Oh, yes you do, no world means no money, so either save the world, or you're fired!
Dobby: You're a wizard, Jason. Here is your Hogwarts acceptance letter. Don't want to late for the train. And Jason, at Hogwarts there is a teacher named Severus Snape...take him out.
--Bourne Identity/Harry Potter parody by Studio C
Hansel: One, never go into a house made out of candy. Two, if you want to kill a witch, set her ass on fire.
--Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The best of Kingdom Hearts|
|Focus:||Games Kingdom Hearts|