Author has written 12 stories for Legend of Zelda, Naruto, Death Note, Harry Potter, Twilight, and Merlin.
Uh - how are you all? Great? Thought so.
I figured my profile needed a revamp because, you know, I'm not 15 anymore - so here goes...
10 (or 11) Fun Facts about WootYaoi:
1. I am currently obsessed with fun pants, Merlin, the word 'cock', and broccoli. I am always obsessed with yaoi/slash and Harry Potter. This will never change.
2. I have a very serious crush on Link from the Legend of Zelda, have had since I was 5, and don't I know it.
3. I've been around the world and back and can't wait to do it again.
4. I dyed my hair red to cosplay Gaara and my brother told me off for 'stealing his thunder'. I told him to shut up and go to Argentina. Haha. I won.
5. My life consists of these four things: music, uni, fanfiction and my Nintendo 64. What an excellent existence I lead.
6. I have way too much fun buying t-shirts with terrible English on them.
7. British comedies win to the power of infinity.
8. I don't actually like Twilight, at all, but it ate my brain for a while. Thankfully I have it back now, though with considerably less brain cells.
9. I wriggle when I get a review.
10. I am a girl, bi, and a first year science student.
Shhh, I didn't squeeze three facts into one, surely not.
11. THIS ACCOUNT IS MOSTLY INACTIVE. If anyone wants to follow a more accurate display of my writing/read more than is on here, my LJ is the way to go. I know some people are more fond of reading on here in terms of page layout and accessibility, but the fact is that FF is a lot more tricky to navigate when posting than LJ, and the fandom on LJ is much, MUCH larger and therefore more satisfying to share with. I'll try to keep this up to date, but it will definitely be much slower because LJ is my first port of call when posting stories. TSUMETAIKAZE . LIVEJOURNAL . COM
If you're interested in seeing what I'm capable of, have a squiz down there and read a story, though I warn you most of them were written a fair while ago and so aren't anything fantastic. At all. Really. A couple of them make me squick -wrinkles nose-.
I have many favourite pairings because I read various fandoms and get obsessed with things far too easily, but the ones most likely to pop up are (keep in mind I couldn't care less for top/bottom roles, honestly):
Shino/Kiba and Sasuke/Naruto (Naruto)
I like humourous fics, usually with romance but not essential. I like to read something that makes me laugh, and try to write in a way that lets other people laugh as well. I'm getting more settled into my writing style, have finally acquired the ability to not write in first person and to distance myself from the characters I'm writing about, and am getting back into the swing of writing so there'll probably be some new stuff from me cropping up quite frequently, more than likely in the Merlin fandom because my brain won't allow for thoughts of anything else at the moment..
If you want to discuss anything, be it the rant down there or would just like to chat, give me ideas, discuss any ideas you have, or drop a line and say Hi, I'm really quite friendly, if incredibly lazy and usually drowning in study (er... 'study'), so go for your life! xx
And now all of that is done, here is something I would like to say to intolerable people who can't seem to get past that invisible barrier called HOMOPHOBIA.
I once got a review telling me I was going to hell and Jesus looks down on me and I'm going to cause the end of the world for being gay and blah blah blah BASICALLY I'M THE SHITTEST PERSON ALIVE. Now I don't know about you, but I didn't think that was very nice. I have a response to that in So He's My Boyfriend, Right, (chapter 17) but I'll basically repeat the gist of that again here so that you all know.
I write yaoi. I enjoy yaoi. I am bi. (I could so totally write 'I enjoy women' here, but I won't because that would be rude... -gigglesnort-). Now, if you don't like this, please keep it to yourself as I don't appreciate being abused for it. If you don't like me then chances are I'm not going to like you either, so if we both ignore each other then that would be best.
I am not going to stop writing what I enjoy writing just because I upset a handful of people, just like I am not going to stop being gay. I am not religious, so I don't care for the 'Jesus' argument as it means nothing to me. I couldn't give a flying shit if you're religious or not, but please don't shove it in my face because I will only get mad and honestly, it makes me uncomfortable. I have friends who are religious and know I'm gay, I have friends who are both gay and religious, so there shouldn't be an issue. If there is an issue, then go on and rave about it to people who agree with you. I'm not a God-basher just because I don't believe in it - I am just a science student. I think differently - so you shouldn't so purposefully offend me just because my preferences are different to yours.
And for the love of all that is good in this world DO NOT TELL ME I AM GOING TO BRING ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD! This is fanfiction. It is doing no harm whatsoever. Me liking the same sex or writing about it WILL NOT CAUSE MASS DESTRUCTION.
So please. Just don't. Ever. It'll save everyone SO much trouble.
But normally I love reviews! Big love. Huge enormous love. Like, giant elephant love. And if you're really brutally honest and actually give me criticism (CONSTRUCTIVE) and don't review-bash me, then I will love you forever.
Thank you. XD