Poll: Who should Grace Hartwin of 'Rewind' end up with? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter, and Supernatural.
The most important things for you to know are these:
1) I never delete anything from here because I like to see how my writing has developed. I've had this account for about seven years and so, obviously, there is some old stuff. I really, really do not recommend writing it. Most of it is awful. If I were you, I'd check update-dates and work from there. Anything from more than about two years back I'd steer clear from... but that's just me.
2) I've taken to double-posting some things (basically just the Supernatural stuff) on livejournal, because here it's kind of messy and there it's kind of neater. But this is my primary go-to. If you're interested, the livejournal is komodobits.
3) There will not be an epilogue to Fast-Forward. I hate epilogues. I think they kill the imagination and spoil the whole story. You can imagine what happens next; it's up to you.
4) If you want me to beta something you've written, I'm down with that. I will beta pretty much anything for spelling and/or grammar, but if you want anything further than that, I would have to be familiar with the fandom... there's a list somewhere of all the stuff I like, so that's a start. If you're interested, you can inbox me and just make sure that you tell me what fandom it is, what pairing if it's a romance, a general synopsis, whether you want me to beta through reviews, private messaging or email, and if you want spelling/grammar or more than that.
5) If you want to send me a message here, I'm down with that and that's cool, but I basically only come on here to post or edit things so I will reply slowly. For prompt replies, I'd recommend messaging me on my blog, gangnamstiel.tumblr.com, where I'll be sure to get back to you pronto.
Okay, I'm done.
Here's the boring bit where I just talk about me now.
Supernatural, Harry Potter, Jurassic Park and stuff like that is my jam. My favourite bands are Muse, Bon Iver and Paramore. I like tea and Misha Collins.
Ultimatum is NOT DISCONTINUED. I'll get back to it... eventually.
Again: no epilogue for Fast-Forward. Sorry guys.
Also, people have made me LOVELY trailers for Rewind, thank you so much to them!
By stormbrain: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkui-y2C-5A
By Kichigai17: http://www.livevideo.com/media/tag/fanfiction.aspx
MY FICS HAVE WON PRIZES!:
You Had Her, You Lost Her - Dramione Masters List '08
That's all, folks.
Thanks for following me like sheep, I really do love you all! (:
Unsafe External Link