Live: United States
Reason for being here: I love to give encouragement to people that I believe have talent and just read stories, especially crossovers, I think it takes a lot of creativity to come up with those, blending two different stories into one? I could never do it, I don't have a single creative bone in my body. If my comments ever bother you feel free to tell me to shut up. \NOTE : Music ADD is when you can't stick with a song for more than 2 minutes, unless you know a REALLY good part is coming up soon.
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know
18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or
21. Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger
22. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand
23. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying
24. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and
25. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just
26. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team
27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get
28. Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber & dumber every
29. There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you
30. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate
31. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and
32. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their