Author has written 11 stories for Naruto, and Digimon.
Well, my greetings to whoever is bored enough to read this.
I don't really know what to write here, but I'll just start with a few things you might want to know:
1. I'm not a Native Speaker, so I hope you can forgive me my mistakes in spelling, grammar and whatnot. I'm trying my best to keep it at minimum! If you find any mistakes, no matter how tiny and unimportant they may be, please tell me!! That's the only way for me to improve since the English we're taught at school just sucks.
2. I'm what one would call an obsessed slash fangirl. I really am. And I've always been. I think I've read, like, three non-slash fics since I've discovered the internet (which was about 7 years ago). So don't expect me to write something that isn't at least hinting at some kind of relationship between TWO GUYS. Ever.
3. I've been writing fanfiction since I was twelve (I just didn't have the ability to write it in English back then...). I started off with Digimon Frontiers, then got into Naruto - and now look at me. xD I just can't keep all those lovely little ideas from popping up in my head. And I only managed to actually WRITE about... 10 percent of them up to now? Poor me... (Something like this can really break your spirit, I swear!!)
4. I do now have a LiveJournal, in which I will post some more mature chapters and stories. Yay for me!
5. Now that all the important(?) things are said, here is some more senseless information about: ME! xD
I'm a fan of:
- Final Fantasy (Reeenooo... Unhealthy addiction I have there...)
- Saiyuki (and other stuff of Kazuya Minekura)
- CLAMP in general (X/1999 - I LOVE IT!! How can it possibly NOT be finished?! +cries+)
- Ayano Yamane in general (Her work, I mean, it's what the word 'sexy' was created for!)
...and a lot of other anime/manga and games
My favorite pairings are:
- SasuNaru/NaruSasu (Naruto) - no matter how, no matter where, no matter when and no matter with whom else. Those two just ROCK!
- Kiba x FUCKING ANYONE (Naruto) - there is a goddamn lack of Kiba out there! I mean, can't you SEE that he's sex on legs?! Sometimes I really wonder what's wrong with this world...
- Sasuke x Karin x Juugo x Shigetsu =Hebi (Naruto) - the only foursome I absolutely support and the only pairing I read that has a woman in it. And I don't like her outside of this combination.
- Jack x Daniel (Stargate) - I mean, it's sooo obvious... They're just sweet!
- Roy x Ed (FMA) - because Al is just too innocent!
- Al x Ed (FMA) - because Al can be a bad boy, too... +smirk+
- Gojyo x Hakkai (Saiyuki) - my favorite pairing from Saiyuki, even though in Saiyuki, anyone x anyone is just gorgeous (and HOT!)
- Fai x Kuro (TRC) - I still pray to CLAMP - please, make it true!
- Reno x anyone (FF7 and others) - I love him! There's nothing more to say...
- Takuya x Kouji (Digimon 4) - My very first yaoi pairing (that was before I even knew it's called 'yaoi'...) and I still can't scroll past anything that is tagged 'Takouji'...
What/Whom I can't stand:
- SAKURA! Like, Sakura from 'Naruto'. Sakura from 'Shippuuden' isn't that great either, but at least I can watch Shippuuden without having the urge to throw things at my monitor whenever she appears... Which is quite often, sadly.
- MarySues. There is nothing I have to say to this. Aside from: KILL THEM - ALL OF THEM! Make them go away...
- Mangaka who don't finish their work. Unluckily, I love most of them for the manga they actually do finish. I can't decide...
- People who are against gay marriage (or being gay in general), racists and intolerance in general. And the ones who justify all of that shit with religion are the worst! I'm getting furious even thinking about it... Assholes. (No, I don't believe in gods...)
What I like:
- Smut. Yaoi. NC-17. Lots of it. TONS of it. There can never be enough, so go and write me some! Preferably with Kiba in it.
- Friends. I'm one of those persons who'd do everything for their friends. They're my everything.
My favourite charas are:
- Inuzuka Kiba (sex on legs), Uchiha Sasuke (all the little fangirls love him, why shouldn't I?), Hyuuga Neji and Uzumaki Naruto (it took me 30 episodes to even like him, now he's one of my favourites... Something went wrong here...?) from Naruto
- Shiranui Genma, Hayate and Raidou from Naruto, too (I don't know Raidou's and Hayate's last names at the moment... Embarrasing.)
- Reno (I don't know his last name!?) and Vincent (I don't even know his story...) from FF7
- Fai, Kurogane and Shaolan from TRC
- John Sheppert (my mother doesn't like him... +cries+) and Ronon Dex (invading a top-secret, hi-tech alien spaceship with a sword?! C'mon, you have to love him!) from SGA
- Sha Gojyo, Cho Hakkai, Genjo Sanzo and Son Goku from Saiyuki (freakingly cute at times)
- Hattori Heiji from Detectiv Conan/Case Closed/Meitantei Conan (a childhood crash I never got over...)
- Kanbara Takuya, Minamoto Kouji and Kimura Kouichi from Digimon Frontier
- Shirou Kamui and Sumeragi Subaru from CLAMP'S X/1999 (but they're cute in TRC as well)
Now that I look at this profile, I actually understand what my mother tries to tell me when she says I 'kinda seem to have lost my sense of reality'.
I'm also Bladeheart on LiveJournal (link: http://bladeheart.livejournal.com/), Bladeheart17 on DeviantArt, BlueJey on Animexx.de and Blue Jey on FaceBook. Feel free to friend me if you like.
So, that's me for now. Maybe I'll come back and edit this sometime. Maybe I won't... We'll see. If you've come this far, cheer for you have survived! +thumps up+ You can go now.
I was just told the following:
You are a Badass Uke!
Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme
How the frickin' fuck did I end up being uke!? xD I'm usually told that I am one dominant bitch, seriously! (On the other hand, the characterisation just fit, which is nothing but scary. hides somewhere
I usually pretty much HATE all that stupid 'copy and paste this into your profile' stuff but these two are fucking worth it! These are things that need to be said and need to be heard and need to be read and need to be understood!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!