Poll: Through Paralogue 4, who are your favorite characters in Companions? Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Mario, SpongeBob SquarePants, Thomas the Tank Engine, Flight 29 Down, Final Destination, Club penguin, Hunger Games, Fire Emblem, and 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors.
Welcome to the page! Certainly, the reason you are here is due to one of my stories, unless you are a friend from the forums. For those of you who are interested, you have come to the right place. Currently, my obsessions lie with Zero Escape, Fire Emblem, Steven Universe, and Dangan Ronpa.
3DS Friend Code- 3539-9247-5902
If you add me, let me know so I can add you back! Include your code too, unless you wish a fruitless endeavor.
5-29-15: Whoops I accidentally started writing another major project? This time it's in the Zero Escape fandom. I'm tempted to even forgo the Dangan Ronpa project, but I'm unsure. Both are series I want to write well in advance of what I post, for continuity reasons. Alas, I've written about four chapters of each. As for the next chapter of Companions, that's a bit over halfway done as well. I definitely should have it out sometime in the next couple of weeks. Also! Thirty days to Zero Time Dilemma! Omg I'm gonna cry forever and also die. I've also finished Birthright and am working on Conquest, wish me luck.
2-16-15: I figure since you've had two weeks to sit on it, it's about time I announced the teaser. Indeed, Phobos will be a fic in the Dangan Ronpa fandom. The project is intended to be rather large, quite like the Companions project, so I hope you guys enjoy it when I finally start uploading it. I'm nearly done with the prologue now.
2-1-15: The most recent chapter of Companions has been posted. Hopefully the succeeding one won't be far too long from now. You should also check my Story Masterlist below for a bit of a teaser about my next fic project.
1-18-16: Hello everyone. I just wanted to let y'all know that I've been holding back on posting the final chapter of Breaking Down until I get some reader hype on it because I'm hoping it's quite the finale, and I want to build suspense lol. If you enjoy the fic, please feel free to share your involvement with a review or two. Many thanks.
11-8-15: Just posted the sixth updated chapter of Out of Place and the fourteenth of Breaking Down! Woo go Final Destination
10-1-15: Happy Halloween everyone. To celebrate this amazing spooky month, I've added the character profiles for Breaking Down to the bonus content section. Hope you've enjoyed act one; look out for the first chapter of act two soon!
9-12-15: Today is one of the Companions' birthdays. Happy birthday Bjorn! To commemorate this, I drew him, which is a big deal, considering I haven't drawn a Companions character in over a year. Alas, there is no new chapter today. Enjoy instead a new story in the Final Destination fandom! I've also gone through and deleted maybe five or six of my stories from like 2008 that were very short, poorly thought out, had low quality writing, and would never be continued. I'm sure y'all won't mind. Additionally (boy am I busy today) I've decided to revamp Out of Place, so look forward to chapters being updated and made more readable! Chapter one is up now, and chapter two is in the works.
7-17-15: I've fallen deep into a new fandom, Steven Universe. Did you all know that I am literally Sapphire.
4-4-15: So I've been working on the next chapter of Companions, and I decided now is as good a time as any to post two of the documents I'll be working on as extra material for your enjoyment. Currently, there are two: a chart of everyone's current stats and a list of support-compatible pairs with the paralogues that each of their supports come in. Enjoy!
2-12-15: Yikes guess who's really bad at updating? This is literally my first news bulletin since before I started college. Basically I love college! But I am hard pressed to get into that mood where I really want to write. About a month ago, the night before I came back from home, I wrote a good portion of the next chapter of Companions, but it's still not near done. I promise it will happen eventually, so please bear with me!
2-22-14: Happy birthday to my favorite men from Dangan Ronpa and Fire Emblem: Nidai and Brady! I love those guys. In other news, thanks to a certain Holly (Chuggaahawkholly) I decided to rename myself as JoshJepsdon. If everyone got an LPer pun username, that would be. Legit.
9-6-13: Yep, the Fire Emblem story is here. Expect more, maybe for serious this time!
9-5-13: So perhaps maybe I actually am getting back into story writing? A few new fandoms and a Creative Writing course have inspired me into preparing you guys a lovely Fire Emblem: Awakening story. Additionally, at this point I have refurbished my profile, maturing its language and getting rid of all the facepalm-worthy news updates of my adolescence. You're welcome. I also just realized that at some point in the last few months, due to my obsession with Dangan Ronpa and fear that the name DonPianta was just verbatim from Mario, I have changed to LeonPianta.
6-8-12: I finally got around to posting the last two chapters of Out of Place. Check them out! Honestly, these last two chapters are a vast improvement in quality over the others. I would like to go back and re-write the entire story, but I'm really more into writing new stuff instead of updating old stuff; it was almost a pain to make the last two chapters high quality, to be honest. That's what I get for leaving a story hanging!
6-8-11: I didn't think I'd stay JetCordFTW for so long. Ah well, I'm Don again.
4-26-11: ...First post of 2011... Anyway, I've totally refurbished my profile. My stories remain the same, yet I've edited peoples' names and cut down the copy/paste section. Also, in light of the recent turn of events on The Amazing Race 18, I've changed my penname from DonPianta to JetCordFTW for a while. And I have the pic to accompany it.
12-28-08: I have closed my poll for Amazing Race, and I, with the help of six voters, have chosen our twelve teams! Here they are:
Boo and Dry Bones- Best Friends-- 4 votes out of 7
I hope you enjoy the teams! This will be starting soon!
Stories are numbered in order posted on site.
These are stories that I either am working on or plan on working on at some point.
17. Companions - Waking up in a feudal land is a major bummer, especially when you aren't Robin, or if you have to give up part of your identity to survive. Is it worth changing to fit in and fight? Chapters: 17. Fire Emblem (Awakening).
18. Breaking Down - Two college students simultaneously have visions of a building on campus collapsing, and thus urge their friends to exit. With no one else to help but each other, the two struggle to figure out why their friends are starting to die. Chapters: 15. Final Destination.
Stories on Hiatus
Most of these hiatuses are indefinite, so expect nothing.
1. Who Goes On? - Twelve Mushroom Kingdom citizens enter into a ridiculous game show to try winning one million dollars. Chapters: 3. Mario.
2. The Room: Spongebob Edition - Thirteen Bikini Bottom citizens are tasked with remaining in a large room together. Who will leave and lose? Who will stay and win a million sand dollars in... The Room? Chapters: 6. Spongebob Squarepants.
4. Cento: Mario - A 100 story challenge, in which each chapter fits on one page of a Word Document. Generally a series of oneshots. Chapters: 7. Mario.
6. The Mystery of the Magic Railroad - A development of all the history and lore behind the magic railroad and its engines. Chapters: 2. Thomas the Tank Engine.
7. Ask the Islanders Whatever You Want! - The fated 11 who crashed en route to Palau now offer to answer your questions in the most amusing way possible. Chapters: 5. Flight 29 Down.
8. The Amazing Race: Super Mario Super Edition - Twelve teams of two Mushroomers and FanFiction Authors rush for the finish to get one million coins while visiting the Kingdom's most amazing lands. Legs: 5. Mario.
14. Our Story - An epic of novel proportions encompassing the strange adventures of a group of forum friends through the intricacies of the Marioverse. Chapters: 2. Mario.
16. Final Nine - An alternate universe where the nine players in the Nonary Game from 999 are the last living tributes in the Hunger Games. Chapters: 1. Hunger Games/9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors.
Due to how difficult it is to take an idea to completion, most of these happen to be one-shots. Alas, all are finished products, never again to be touched (probably). They're ordered by completion instead of numerically.
5. Begging - Vivian hasn't recovered from her crush on Mario, who is threatened when Beldam turns back to her original evil. Chapters: 1. Mario.
3. The Adventure of a Lifetime - A freakish bus ride transfers four close friends into the Mushroom Kingdom. With the help of the brothers and the princess, the four must find a way to return home. Chapters: 12. Mario.
9. Torn Away - Alex suffers with the pain of loss after the events involving fated Flight 180. Chapters: 1. Final Destination.
11. Helmet Hassle - Four Club Penguin programmers are sucked in the site for a day to help Billybob seek an elusive thief. Chapters: 1. Club Penguin.
12. Storm - A loud thunderstorm right outside Taylor's house frightens her. It reminds her of the loud thunderstorm within her. Chapters: 1. Flight 29 Down.
13. The New Employee - A Secret Santa fic for my good friend Kyogreperson. The crew at Castle Bleck are surprised with a powerful new ally. Chapters: 1. Mario.
15. Azalea's Celebrity Crush - An entry for justmegaman's Valentine's Day contest. Azalea's crush is a reality TV star from the real world, but she is determined to be with him. Chapters: 1. Mario.
10. Out of Place - Matt urges 10 acquaintances from a subway after a gruesome premonition, but their deaths have only been postponed. Updated Chapters: 6. Total Chapters: 10. Final Destination.
Phobos - Can one man control the fear and despair that spreads to his classmates? Their lives are in danger, but even more is at stake in the background behind this dark game of mutual killing. Dangan Ronpa.
NG TF - No matter how ordinary society says you are, your will can change history. In 's case, that may be quite literal. He has been selected for the Nonary Game. Zero Escape.
Special Information About LeonPianta
deviantArt account: SpongeyYoshi
YouTube account: itsadonigma
Pennames held: DonPianta (late 2007 (joining) to early 2011, late 2011 to mid 2013), JetCordFTW (early to mid 2011), JoshJepsdon (early 2014), LeonPianta (mid 2013 to early 2014, mid 2014 on)
Favorite Colors: Maroon, Jade, and Silver
Favorite Books: Stay! Keeper's Story by Lois Lowry; Shadow Children Series by Margaret Peterson Haddix; Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins; Divergent series by Veronica Roth; The Testing series by Joelle Charbonneau
Favorite TV shows: Thomas The Tank Engine, How I Met Your Mother, How to Get Away with Murder, Torchwood, Steven Universe, iZombie, Game of Thrones
Favorite Movies: Final Destination series, Clue, Divergent series
Favorite Video Games: Paper Mario series, Super Mario Sunshine, Zero Escape series, Dangan Ronpa series, Fire Emblem series, Tomodachi Life
Favorite Video Game Music:
Favorite Video Game Characters:
Favorite TV Show Characters:
Favorite sites: tumblr, FanFiction, YouTube
Favorite Let's Players: Lucahjin, AttackingTucans, JoshJepson, Donnabellez
Copy and Pastes
If you participated in megaman's Mario Mafia game, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Best 6 fake days on the site EVER!)
If you've ever played a Mafia game in a forum with the best group of friends FanFiction has to offer, copy this to your profile. Also a good one to use for those that weren't in that first game.
"Who needs breakfast when you can wake up to a relentless horde of pure evil?" Paper Mario TTYD Guidebook
"The best course of action is to turn it on (it's not like you're in an ancient palace of demonic evil or anything)." TTYD Guidebook
"Your name was stolen? I see... Well, I guess that happens from time to time." Vivian, TTYD
"I'm shocked and appalled that guessing at random has not yielded better results." Snake, 999
"The organ is..."
"Don't get too attached; it's probably a leaver!" Clover, VLR
"You there! Are you with the Plegians? You seem reluctant to fight."
"So when I called Chrom "a right sweet bit a' fruit..." you mean to tell me that was inappropriate?" Maribelle, Fire Emblem: Awakening
"There are two ways of doing things, the Great Western way or the wrong way. I'm Great Western, and..." Duck, Thomas the Tank Engine
"Hello. This... is Mom Universe. Yes. The children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They're bleeding! Oh noo, they are dead. Don't call again." Garnet, Steven Universe
All dedicated readers: Thank you so much for your interest in my stories. I demand the highest of fives.
krisetchers - Thanks for writing the stories that inspired the stories that inspired me to get an account on this site.
PrincessPeachandDaisy and Luigenius - My very first friends on this site, bless them.
All of my Mafia: Mario friends, including Luigenius, PPAD, krisetchers, Smart One 64, Champ 15, Child At Heart Forever, Princess Toady, Wimpzilla, badberry123, Charz456, yorkielover123456789, GrossGirl18, laguzgirl13, irwegwert, and TJloveshisMidna! And, of course, the moderator, megaman1998. I miss you guys.
The rest of my forum friends: Marioliza, MariYoshBowsFan, tails-is-pwnage, Sawahii, BLUEMAN4336, zeldamaster456, and literally everyone else. It's an honor to share a forum of cribling-hood with you guys. It's like you're my family. I miss you guys too.
The authors of the other Awakening Self-Inserts I enjoy, especially those that I have befriended, OnlySlightlySane and PhantomGalaxy13. I have also had correspondence with MasterOfThisGuise, lambentLodestar, Gone2GroundEx, and MaesterDimentio, who are all awesome people.
The rest of my internet friends, mostly those who will not see this due to their tumblrhood, especially Dylan, Skye, and Artur.
Finally, all of my college friends, especially Shane, my Delt brothers, and my APO brothers, for giving me their love. Before meeting them, I often wanted to escape into fandoms and online stuff, but thanks to them, I know I belong.
Thank you so much for your interest in my stories. Whether you've been here for seven years or have just found a story of mine you like, I hope you have an amazing experience and a beautiful day.