Poll: Through Paralogue 4, who are your favorite characters in Companions? Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Mario, SpongeBob SquarePants, Thomas the Tank Engine, Flight 29 Down, Final Destination, Club penguin, Hunger Games, Fire Emblem, and 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors.
Welcome to the page! Certainly, the reason you are here is due to one of my stories, unless you are a friend from the forums. For those of you who are interested, you have come to the right place. Currently, my obsessions lie with Fire Emblem, Dangan Ronpa, Heroes Rise, Divergent, Let's Players, The Testing trilogy, Steven Universe, and Zero Escape.
I went to dft . ba to get a shorterend URL for this profile, mostly because Hank Green told me to. Here it is! (You'll have to remove the spaces.) http :// dft . ba / -beast
3DS Friend Code- 3539-9247-5902
If you add me, let me know so I can add you back! Include your code too, unless you wish a fruitless endeavor.
7-17-15: The newest chapter of Companions is out! Check it. I've also fallen deep into a new fandom, Steven Universe. Did you all know that I literally am Sapphire.
4-4-15: So I've been working on the next chapter of Companions, and I decided now is as good a time as any to post two of the documents I'll be working on as extra material for your enjoyment. Currently, there are two: a chart of everyone's current stats and a list of support-compatible pairs and the gaiden chapters/paralogues that each of their supports come in. Enjoy!
3-17-15: The time. It flies. Holy smokes. Why am I not feeling like it's been 33 days since my last news bulletin? Unfortunately I haven't really touched Companions in the last month since I, surprise surprise, got myself invested in ANOTHER new project, but it will come! I promise!
2-12-15: Yikes guess who's really bad at updating? This is literally my first news bulletin since before I started college. Basically I love college! But I am hard pressed to get into that mood where I really want to write. About a month ago, the night before I came back from home, I wrote a good portion of the next chapter of Companions, but it's still not near done. I promise it will happen eventually, so please bear with me! I love you.
7-28-14: Wow I was working on some serious updates to this profile when the page refreshed and nothing saved, goodbye.
7-1-14: I haven't updated the profile in a little while. How goes? Will I ever stop being obsessed with Fire Emblem? Does anyone even enjoy Companions half as much as I do? Full story at never.
3-2-14: I decided to update the chapters of Companions so that the numbers they're labeled with would reflect actual in-game chapters, assuming this was a real FE game. Thus, each story chapter with a battle has a number, and each one without is just a gaiden chapter (like the support one is called 3x, but that's just a placeholder since it would not be a real chapter). Anyways, writing the next chapter has been kinda difficult, since I'm struggling with immediate plot details and I'm working double time. (You did read that right. I'm working on a chapter chapter and a paralogue as we speak. What that means, well, you'll see.) In any case, thanks for your patience.
2-22-14: Happy birthday to my favorite men from Dangan Ronpa and Fire Emblem: Nidai and Brady! I love those guys. In other news, thanks to a certain Holly (Chuggaahawkholly) I decided to reusername myself as JoshJepsdon. If everyone got an LPer pun username, that would be. Legit.
1-9-14: So it seems I CAN, in fact, write and update entirely from the iPad thanks to the Safari thing. Technology is amazing.
9-6-13: Yep, the Fire Emblem story is here. Expect more, maybe for serious this time!
9-5-13: So perhaps maybe I actually am getting back into story writing? A few new fandoms and a Creative Writing course have inspired me into preparing you guys a lovely Fire Emblem: Awakening story. Additionally, at this point I have refurbished my profile, maturing its language to that of a 17 year old and getting rid of all the facepalm-worthy news updates of my adolescence. You're welcome. I also just realized that at some point in the last few months, due to my obsession with Dangan Ronpa and fear that the name DonPianta was just verbatim from Mario, I have changed to LeonPianta.
6-8-12: I finally got around to posting the last two chapters of Out of Place. Check them out! Honestly, these last two chapters are a vast improvement in quality over the others. I would like to go back and re-write the entire story, but I'm really more into writing new stuff instead of updating old stuff; it was almost a pain to make the last two chapters high quality, to be honest. That's what I get for leaving a story hanging!
6-8-11: I didn't think I'd stay JetCordFTW for so long. Ah well, I'm Don again.
4-26-11: ...First post of 2011... Anyway, I've totally refurbished my profile. My stories remain the same, yet I've edited peoples' names and cut down the copy/paste section. Also, in light of the recent turn of events on The Amazing Race 18, I've changed my penname from DonPianta to JetCordFTW for a while. And I have the pic to accompany it.
1-24-10: Hey, all, it's 2010 now. Yep, I'm a little late in the announcement. But, on a good note, today I got a DeviantArt account!
12-28-08: How's it going, all? It is my birthday today, and I am so happy with the iPod Nano I just got! Anyway, I have closed my poll for Amazing Race, and I, with the help of six voters, have chosen our twelve teams! Here they are:
Boo and Dry Bones- Best Friends-- 4 votes out of 7
I hope you enjoy the teams! This will be starting soon!
Stories are numbered in order posted on site.
These are stories that I either am working on or plan on working on at some point.
28. Companions- Waking up in a feudal land is a major bummer, especially when you aren't Robin, or if you have to give up part of your identity to survive. Is it worth changing to fit in and fight? Chapters: 16. Fire Emblem (Awakening).
Stories on Hiatus
Most of these hiatuses are indefinite, so expect nothing.
1. Who Goes On?- Twelve Mushroom Kingdom citizens enter into a ridiculous game show to try winning one million dollars. Chapters: 3. Mario.
2. The Room: Spongebob Edition- Thirteen Bikini Bottom citizens are tasked with remaining in a large room together. Who will leave and lose? Who will stay and win a million sand dollars in... The Room? Chapters: 6. Spongebob Squarepants.
5. The Legacy Begins- Dennis is informed of his role as one of six engines with a long prophesied history, and he must find the other five to save the world. Chapters: 1. Thomas the Tank Engine.
7. Cento: Mario- A 100 story challenge, in which each chapter fits on one page of a Word Document. Generally a series of oneshots. Chapters: 7. Mario.
8. Hidden- A mysterious hole devours Peach and Yoshi, transporting them to a distant forest with a quest now in their hands. Chapters: 1. Mario.
10. The Deceiver and Other Detective Patrick Cases- A moderately interactive story as hosted by Detective Patrick Star. Read all of the clues and offer your ideas on the culprits of these Bikini Bottom mysteries. Chapters: 2. Spongebob Squarepants.
11. The Mystery of the Magic Railroad- A development of all the history and lore behind the magic railroad and its engines. Chapters: 2. Thomas the Tank Engine.
12. Ask the Islanders Whatever You Want!- The fated 11 who crashed en route to Palau now offer to answer your questions in the most amusing way possible. Chapters: 5. Flight 29 Down.
13. Super Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door- Luigi goes to Rogueport for an adventure left behind... in the third dimension! Chapters: 2. Mario.
16. Unanswered- The stress of living on an island is settling in, and Mel's nightmares might be linked with Jackson's fate. Chapters: 1. Flight 29 Down.
17. The Amazing Race: Super Mario Super Edition- Twelve teams of two Mushroomers and FanFiction Authors rush for the finish to get one million coins while visiting the Kingdom's most amazing lands. Legs: 5. Mario.
23. Big Brother: Nintendo Infusion- Twelve strangers and three Marioverse residents are in the Big Brother house, being monitored 24/7 and fighting for $500,000. A story of competition and betrayal. Days: 4. Mario.
25. Our Story- An epic of novel proportions encompassing the strange adventures of a group of forum friends through the intricacies of the Marioverse. Chapters: 2. Mario.
27. Final Nine- An alternate universe where the nine players in the Nonary Game from 999 are the last living tributes in the Hunger Games. Chapters: 1. Hunger Games/9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors.
Due to how difficult it is to take an idea to completion, most of these happen to be one-shots. Alas, all are finished products, never again to be touched (probably). They're ordered by completion instead of numerically.
9. Begging- Vivian hasn't recovered from her crush on Mario, who is threatened when Beldam turns back to her original evil. Chapters: 1. Mario.
6. The Adventure of a Lifetime- A freakish bus ride transfers four close friends into the Mushroom Kingdom. With the help of the brothers and the princess, the four must find a way to return home. Chapters: 12. Mario.
18. Torn Away- Alex suffers with the pain of loss after the events involving fated Flight 180. Chapters: 1. Final Destination.
21. Helmet Hassle- Four Club Penguin programmers are sucked in the site for a day to help Billybob seek an elusive thief. Chapters: 1. Club Penguin.
22. Storm- A loud thunderstorm right outside Taylor's house frightens her. It reminds her of the loud thunderstorm within her. Chapters: 1. Flight 29 Down.
24. The New Employee- A Secret Santa fic for my good friend Kyogreperson. The crew at Castle Bleck are surprised with a powerful new ally. Chapters: 1. Mario.
26. Azalea's Celebrity Crush- An entry for justmegaman's Valentine's Day contest. Azalea's crush is a reality TV star from the real world, but she is determined to be with him. Chapters: 1. Mario.
19. Out of Place- Matt urges 10 acquaintances from a subway after a gruesome premonition, but their deaths have only been postponed. Chapters: 10. Final Destination.
Most likely, they were deleted because they were ridiculous ideas from youth.
3. We'll Find a Way- There were four Boy Scouts on a hike, which suddenly does impossible stuff and then they are in a Final Destination situation. This story was remarkably ridiculous and impossible to leave a positive impression. Final Destination.
4. Who Wants to be a Solar Millionaire?- This was literally the planets as anthropomorphic and sharing in our human desire to play game shows for money. Be happy it's gone. Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
14. Astrologically Made- I got far too interested in the lore of astrology and thought I should tack it onto Mario. It didn't flesh out well, or at all. Mario.
15. Saving Eno: Success- A silly little alternate universe which definitely couldn't have happened in canon. Has anyone else even heard of DinoSapien? TV X-Overs.
20. Paper Cross- Talk about trying way too hard to be funny. Four teens get sucked into a Gamecube and have to play through Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Not the best game for such a plot. Mario.
Special Information About LeonPianta
deviantArt account: SpongeyYoshi
Twitter account: PixlPianta
YouTube account: itsadonigma
Previously held pennames: DonPianta, JetCordFTW, JoshJepsdon
Favorite Colors: Maroon, Jade, and Silver
Favorite Books: Stay! Keeper's Story by Lois Lowry; Sisters, Long Ago by Peg Kehret; Shadow Children Series by Margaret Peterson Haddix; Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins; Gatekeepers series by Anthony Horowitz; Divergent series by Veronica Roth; The Testing series by Joelle Charbonneau; Maze Runner series by James Dashner
Favorite TV shows: Thomas The Tank Engine, Flight 29 Down, NCIS, The Amazing Race, Big Brother, How I Met Your Mother, How to Get Away With Murder, Torchwood, Steven Universe
Favorite Movies: Spongebob Squarepants series, Thomas and the Magic Railroad, Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Scary Movie series, Final Destination series, Clue, Divergent series
Favorite Video Games: Paper Mario series, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Golf: Advance Tour, Zero Escape series, Dangan Ronpa series, Fire Emblem series, Tomodachi Life
Favorite Video Game Music:
Favorite Video Game Characters:
Favorite sites: tumblr, FanFiction, YouTube
Favorite Let's Players: Lucahjin, AttackingTucans, JoshJepson, Donnabellez
Copy and Pastes
If you participated in megaman's Mario Mafia game, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Best 6 fake days on the site EVER!)
If you've ever played a Mafia game in a forum with the best group of friends FanFiction has to offer, copy this to your profile. Also a good one to use for those that weren't in that first game.
If you read this, copy this to your profile. Yikes! I fell right into the trap.
Anyone who says "Easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried it.
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
Whoever said that words don't hurt never got hit by a dictionary.
Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the Universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a chair has wet paint on it, and he'll have to touch it to be sure.
Why do companies offer you "free gifts?" Since when has a gift NOT been
How is it possible to have a civil war?
Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
Whoever said nothing’s impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
"Who needs breakfast when you can wake up to a relentless horde of pure evil?" Paper Mario TTYD Guidebook
"The best course of action is to turn it on (it's not like you're in an ancient palace of demonic evil or anything)." TTYD Guidebook
"Your name was stolen? I see... Well, I guess that happens from time to time." Vivian, TTYD
"I'm shocked and appalled that guessing at random has not yielded better results." Snake, 999
"Forget-- forget-- forget beam!" Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Dangan Ronpa
"You there! Are you with the Plegians? You seem reluctant to fight."
"So when I called Chrom "a right sweet bit a' fruit..." you mean to tell me that was inappropriate?" Maribelle, Fire Emblem: Awakening
"There are two ways of doing things, the Great Western way or the wrong way. I'm Great Western, and..." Duck, Thomas the Tank Engine
"Hello. This... is Mom Universe. Yes. The children are playin swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They're bleeding! Oh noo, they are dead. Don't call again." Garnet, Steven Universe
"MI TORTA!" Amethyst, Steven Universe
Out of Place
Matthew Corr- 21
Matthew is the visionary in this story. He and his friends are on his first subway ride, and he has a premonition which saves him and ten others. Matthew is a pretty nice person who is not very violent or rude. He has an abnormally high IQ, and is sort of comical. He likes to think logical ways to work out situations that Death throws at him and his friends.
Briana Hutchinson- 21
Briana is one of Matthew’s best friends. She is saved on the subway ride along with Matthew and nine others. She is also very nice, and while not extremely smart like Matthew, Briana is still very positive and funny. During all of Death’s problems, Briana mostly tries to help or just sits back and hopes for the best.
Kyle Schimpf- 22
Kyle is one of Matthew’s best friends. He is saved on the subway ride along with Matthew and nine others. He is relatively nice and sort of smart, but a little bit more eccentric than the others. He is a little bit dramatic, but always is the friend in the end. He reacts to Death with a seemingly strong attitude and surely strong hope.
Tyler Gordon- 21
Tyler is one of the more popular people. He is saved on the subway ride along with Matthew and nine others. He is sort of outgoing and very joking. Tyler is still relatively nice and sort of odd. Death has messed with his mind by killing his best friend and girlfriend on the subway, but he will not be pushed too far.
Robert Samuel- 22
Robert is definitely not one of Matthew’s friends. He is saved on the subway ride along with Matthew and nine others. He is rude to Matthew after the accident and only really interacts (kindly) with Tyler and Scott. Robert is very upset at his loss of money on the subway ticket and has a violent father. He thinks -insert expletive here- of Death… bad choice.
Scott McFerrin- 21
Scott is not really Matthew’s friend. He is saved on the subway ride along with Matthew and nine others. He is sort of rude and pretty boisterous. He, Tyler, and Robert are pretty good friends. After the accident, Scott mostly ignored Matthew. Death will teach him to change, though.
Michaela Peters- 21
Michaela is pretty good friends with Briana. She is saved on the subway ride along with Matthew and nine others. She is a very nice person and usually acts very normal. Michaela is commonly one of the cool headed in the group. Michaela acts pretty calmly to the whole accident, put progressively understands it deeper.
Elliott Deutsch- 22
Elliott is one of Matthew’s smartest friends. He is saved on the subway ride along with Matthew and nine others. Elliott is pretty funny and very smart. A lot of people don’t really like him because they find him strange. He doesn't conform to new and crazy ideas, and this Death situation is no different for him.
Samantha Aaron- 22
Sam is one of Matthew’s smartest friends. She is saved on the subway ride along with Matthew and nine others. Sam is pretty funny and enjoys being with her friends. She is a very nice artist and can be really nice or really rude. Dealing with Death has definitely made her thankful to Matthew and fearing for herself.
Patrick Harrison- 20
Patrick is the youngest of Matthew’s friends. He is saved on the subway ride along with Matthew and nine others. Patrick skipped a grade when he was in middle school, and has known Matthew since. Patrick, while commonly normal, can also be twisted or just odd. Death has worried Patrick about as much as it has the others.
Jenny Taylor- 21
Jenny is one of Matthew’s smart friends. She is saved on the subway ride along with Matthew and nine others. Jenny is one of the smartest in the group, and she likes to draw. Jenny can easily figure something out and still be fun to be around. Death has sort of worried Jenny; enough that she wants to know what will happen.
Alex Browning- 27
Alex is one of the survivors from the Flight 180 plane crash. He was the visionary of the crash and removed himself, Clear, and five others from the plane. Alex is pretty smart, kind of fearful, and brave at the same time. After spending years in Stoneybrook, hearing the subway story has made him feel important again.
Clear Rivers- 27
Clear is one of the survivors from the Flight 180 plane crash. She, Alex, and five others got off the plane. Clear very strongly knows about Death’s design. She is pretty headstrong and willed, but enjoys life too much. Hearing of the subway crash has intrigued her.
Kimberly Corman- 26
Kimberly is one of the survivors of the Route 23 pileup. She was the visionary, and prevented herself and seven others from dying. Kim is a little more outgoing than Alex and Clear, and has pretty strong visionary powers. Hearing of the subway accident has her torn between staying at Stoneybrook and helping the survivors.
Companions Bonus Content
All dedicated readers: Thank you so much for your interest in my stories. I demand the highest of fives.
krisetchers- Thanks for writing the stories that inspired the stories that inspired me to get an account on this site.
PrincessPeachandDaisy- She's such a nice, friendly person and is quite talented at writing fiction.
Luigenius- Back when I was posting regularly, he was one of my most avid readers and closest friends.
All of my Mafia: Mario friends, including Luigenius, PPAD, krisetchers, Smart One 64, Champ 15, Child At Heart Forever, Princess Toady, Wimpzilla, badberry123, Charz456, yorkielover123456789, GrossGirl18, laguzgirl13, irwegwert, and TJloveshisMidna! And, of course, the moderator, megaman1998.
The rest of my forum friends: Marioliza, MariYoshBowsFan, tails-is-pwnage, Sawahii, BLUEMAN4336, zeldamaster456, and literally everyone else. It's an honor to share a forum of cribling-hood with you guys. It's like you're my family. Such a shame that we don't post as often as we used to.
The authors of the other Awakening Self-Inserts I enjoy, especially those that I have befriended, OnlySlightlySane and PhantomGalaxy13. I have also had correspondence with MasterOfThisGuise, lambentLodestar, Gone2GroundEx, and MaesterDimentio, who are all awesome people.
The rest of my internet friends, mostly those who will not see this due to their tumblrhood, especially Dustin, Skye, and Shane.
Thank you so much for your interest in my stories. Whether you've been here for six years or have just found a story of mine you like, I hope you have an amazing experience and a beautiful day.