Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, Bleach, and Kingdom Hearts.
;I'm on hiatus until my exams are over (around the 22nd of June) sorry ;
Kotran. Huan yin.
This is my profile page.
Ellie's the natural name here.
Theternalight isn't, clearly.
Elysium is my favourite place.
Really is the word I tend to use the most.
Nevermind is often my response when people say 'What?'
Age... well it doesn't really matter but for factual sake, I'm 16.
Life is good. Most of the time anyways.
I'm pretty laidback most of the time but I have my angry moments, like everyone.
Generally, I'm happy with everything in my life; I consider myself blessed.
Hungry is what I am most of the time.
That's it really, I'm really not that interesting.
I love writing which is why I'm here. I still have a long ways to go but as long as I'm still improving that doesn't really matter! My stories will get better, I promise, and my ultimate fanfiction dream is to get to a point where I can write a decent 20+ chapter story which I actually like! One day... maybe.
I tend to learn towards the serious style of story writing simply because I don't tend to be funny when I write. I don't know what's wrong with me! I blame it on my overly strict english teacher stuffing his ideals into his students >.>
Anyways, the most likely pairings I will write on here are;
1) Fullmetal Alchemist - RoyEd, EdWin
2) Bleach - Ichihime, Grimmhime
3) Naruto - Narusaku
4) Kingdom Hearts- Akuroku
5) Blood + - KaiSai
6) Final Fantasy - Clack, Zeris
7) Samurai Champloo - Fugen
8) Cowboy Bebop - SpikeXFaye
9) Deathnote - LXLight
10) Melancholy of Haruhi Suzamiya - HaruhiXKyon
Others may be used, but these are all my favorites... FOR NOW!
I'd like to note that I am British and so some words/spellings may be different for the majority of you reading my stories. I lived in America for a few years and so I debated switching my spellings (which, admittedly, I occasionally subconsciously do) but decided against it because honestly, I don't think people should flux just to accommodate others. Harsh but true.
1) Over 1000 words per chapter.
2) Decent spelling (apart from in the case of My Immortal... pure hilarity)
3) Decent plot, I usually prefer something that is somewhat realistic and not completely unrealistic (i.e. Axel grows bunny ears and learns that Roxas has a fetish for cute things) There are exceptions, obviously, but what I'm basically saying is that I don't tend to read over the top crack though every now and again >.>
4) Unusual Story. I HATE stories that I've seen a thousand times before ( like the classic seven minutes in heaven for example)
5) I don't tend to go for mpregs. It just seems silly to me, sorry.
6) A story with 1-3 MAIN pairings in it. Over that and I think it becomes to crowded
7) The amount of reviews sometimes come into it but rarely.
8) I REALLY like long fics. Especially really well written oneshots.
9) Apart from that it doesn't really matter. I like characters to stay in character but not too strictly. I mean we can't really expect Roy to just jump Ed one day. That's what fanfictions for