Author has written 4 stories for Kim Possible, Star Wars, and Metal Gear.
Welcome to my profile. Hopefully you're here because you've read some of my work and have enjoyed it, not because you're representing someone I have unintentionally offended or infringed upon. If you visiting because you like what I do, feel free to leave a message. If your part of column B... well, my reaction will depend on how much authority you wield. (Detractors from artistic standpoint, keep it civil. Detractors from a legal standpoint, make your concerns known and I'll do my best to appease you.)
I'll keep this Bio short and sweet, you're here for the writing, not the author. (Good thing, too. The stories are a lot more interesting.)
Name's Drew. I live in a little northern boom-town known as Edmonton (which due to the recession is less-boom-town than normal), capital of the beautiful province of Alberta, Canada. I'm currently attending post secondary.
My first serious writing project, a sequel to a WWII novel called "The Guns of Navarone" by Alistair Maclean, started in Jr. High. Unfortunately, it was lost in a computer crash. In the years since I have frequented fan-fic sites strictly as a reader, but I started writing again over the summer months of '07 and haven't looked back.
Hey guys... Listen, I know I've pulled a disappearing act for, what, 8 months now, and I'm very sorry. I can really only do a good job at one thing at a time, and unfortunately for my stories, after first round of midterms I went all-out on school. I re-iterate, I'm not abandoning any stories, but I just couldn't find the time to put anything down while I had things I needed to study (which, in Engineering, is pretty much all the time). But I'm back and working for the next few months, so bear with me and I'll reward your patience.
- Negima - Many confused feelings... So stupid at times, yet next panel; BAMM! EPIC!
- Cowboy Bebop - Is it just me, or are interstellar bounty hunters awesome?
- NOT studying and resting my mind for 4 glorious months.
- Metal Gear Solid
- Star Wars
- Kim Possible
- Vision of Escaflowne
- A certain horror classic that won't be revealed until I reach that point in my crossover
- Anything WWII or Vietnam
- Boba Fett: Trial and Tribulation (Top of my desktop, I swear! Working to finish the next chapter by June 5.)
- Beauty is Only Skin Deep (On the last chapter, have all the ideas, just trying to hang them together.)
- Without Conscience Remorse or Delusion of Morality (Hasn't been touched since MGS4 came out. Intend to finish BiOSD before going back to this.)
- Negima: title not-so-finished (Just a plot bunny so far. Serious clash with the established storyline though, working out how to circumvent.)
- Parallels & Divergence (converting a few hundred pages of hand written work into Word docs. Taking ALOT longer than I thought it would. )
I've also noticed the 'new' inbox FF.net has so kindly provided us with. Feel free to drop me a line if you care to.