Author has written 14 stories for Tales of Symphonia, Super Smash Brothers, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Gundam Wing/AC, Bible, James Bond, Persona Series, and Mass Effect.
... Well, not really much to be said about me. I like to write, and what I write depends on my mood. I ship certain pairs within certain stories that I'm fond of, like everyone else, but I try to be respectful of other people's opinions regarding shipped pairs. *shrugs*
I have gone through a lot over the past year, having to overcome personal problems in my life, but I hope to get back into fanfic writing now that I am working and have a place to live.
Anyway, my current projects:
- Shin Gundam Tensei: Persona AC (Gundam Wing/P4 x-over) : Working on chapter 6. Will post as soon as it's done.
- Reflections of an Assassin (Tales of Symphonia) : I've been considering turning this into a multi-chap fanfic while I wait for my laptop to get fixed. Each chapter wouldn't be very long and would focus on Sheena's thoughts on each character in different moments, rather than how it currently is (being her thoughts on all of them during one moment). UPDATE: Decided to not expand it for the present time.
- Chronicles of the Leaf : Act Two is complete; am preparing for the third act, which will take place in the three-year timeskip.
- Project N-007 : Not sure what spurred the interest, but because of it I'm considering a full multi-chap fic. Will likely change a few things around with appearing characters due to general lack of corresponding character parallels
- Unnamed Naruto x Tales of Symphonia crossover : Just an idea I'm toying with, taking place during the three-year timeskip. Shelloyd, NaruHina
- Unnamed Final Fantasy VIII multi-crossover story : Another idea I'm toying with, taking place after Ultimecia's defeat but before the world resumes its normal form, during the collapse of Time Compression. Idea based somewhat loosely off of Commander Kitsune's multi-crossover series starring Naruto and Gaara (except for obvious reasons they are not my starring characters).
- A Young Soldier's Dream (Mass Effect) : Just a drabble I wanted to put up regarding the poor redshirt of the first ME. I always liked that guy, and wondered what could've been had his suit not malfunctioned/sucked. Might expand if I get inspiration and/or people want to see more, but no plans as of current. UPDATE: Yeah, absolutely no interest whatsoever; my Brawl fic has fared better... >_>;
If you believe that Naruto and Hinata are the greatest pairing, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: SilentSinger948, Leaf Ranger, Aaa222xx, 'Angelito soldado', Rose Tiger, ShinigamiMiroku.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son then copy and paste this in your profile.