Author has written 17 stories for Sound of Music.
I´ve been writing fan fiction for a while, and I am finally brave enough publish them. My stories are always works in progress, and are never quite finished, always changing, with a mind of their own... Just like real life stories change as our memories of the facts also change.
My mind is chaotic, and I do not write the stories in order, so that, in some cases, I don´t know for sure at this moment which comes first (phase 3., for instance). However, to help the new reader, here is what I can do:
1. The very beginning (until “My Favorite Things”): The 12th Governess, The Baroness and the Pine Cone.
2. Intermezzo (“My Favorite Things” – “Edelweiss”): Ignorance is Bliss, Underneath her Wimple (currently being revised/expanded), By the Lake (unpublished at ff.net), Sailor´s Knots, Concerto n.o 21 - not necessarily in order.
3. The plot thickens (“Edelweiss” – “The Ländler”): A Time for Peace (Edelweiss), Treasures, In Vino Veritas, Bal Masqué (draft - not written yet) Austrian Folk Dances I – The Ländler.
4. Towards the gazebo (“The Ländler” – “Something Good”): Thirteen Days (idea only - unwritten), Nothing Comes from Nothing – not necessarily in order.
5. Engagement and marriage (“Something Good” – Wedding): Public Displays of Affection, Austrian Folk Dances II – the Waltz, Mönchsberg – not necessarily in order.
6. Paris (not in the movie): The Wine Dark Sea (in progress – unpublished at ff.net), Variations on a Theme (in progress – unpublished at ff.net).
7. Married in Salzburg (not in the movie): Moment of Truth (unfinished).
8. Escape: No ideas yet.
9. Future time: The Sound of Music (unfinished vignette, takes place in 1965…).
"Everything you can imagine is real". Pablo Picasso.
Unsafe External Link