Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, Misc. Anime/Manga, and Bleach.
TO TEH BIO! DI DA LI DA DI! batman theme music entered here
...Yes, I'm a bit of an idiot, why do you ask? XD Okay, so, people like my sister (BluPiratePuppies) would respond to that by saying, "A BIT?", as in, "Swirly, you have ISSUES." Yes, I do, so deal with it. I'm mild ADHD and OCD (Obbsessive Compulsive Disorder. I'm guessing you already know what 'ADHD' stands for. : P ) My obbsessive compulsion is to pick up trash while I walk on a sidewalk, the school's halways, outside...rants on for about an hour then gets lazy and condenses it to this phrase ...I hate math, love reading, writing, and exploring, blah blah blah di blah blah. Blah.
..aAhem! So, yes, anyway... " Um, So far I have--counts on fingers--um, four Naruto fics up right now...one Bleach fic. I have plenty of ideas for book-based fics (specifically, Redwall books. : D ) and other manga/animes. I'll get to it when everything is else is finished, capische? Good.
People who help me out with ideas for that thing I pass off as a plot for my stories are my sister, my friend BB (Bullet in the Brainpan Squish), a few others, and my clones. Like, 'imaginary' friend clones. Not illegal ones, but in my opion certain people try to make imagination--enter sparkly rainbow here--illegal. cough McCain cough. ...Why, yes, I'm a democrat, thank you for noticing! : D
My age is none of your buisness, but a bunch of you might already have an idea. Whatever. Oh, yeah, and I'm a GIRL, thank you very much. Or a tomboy. Both.
Favorite color is green, favorite food is burritos and chocolate (or chocolate burritos. XD). Favorite manga/anime is Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden, followed by Bleach, Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!, and One Piece. I also read Death Note, Penguin Revolution, 666 Satan, Ultimo, Nora: The Last Chrionicle of Devildom, Ouran High School Host Club, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimaya. My list of things to start could probably wrap around the globe at least once. Maybe once an a half. XP
I love animals, I believe in magic, and I worship the norse gods/goddess. If you have a problem with any of that, insult me and get it over with. I'll insult you right back (respect me, I respect you. Get it yet? > : P ).
My profile is home to an in-the-works Fanfiction Lingo Dictionary. ...Um...ta-daaaaaaa!! : D cricket -.-" Well, tell me if I forget any thing (which I most likely will) and please supply me with a brief explanation so I don't have to look like an idiot (too late : P ) and ask you for it again. XP
Ah, yes! I almost forgot! I know Tai Chi Chaun (Grand Ultimate Fist), a small amount of Tai Kwon Do, a small amout of Karate, kickboxing, archery, and fencing. So don't mess with The Spaz. XD
Meet the Clones
We are sorry--this portion of Swirly's profile was recently eaten by a Flying Purple Human Eater. We apologize for any inconvineance.
...And yes I know I spelled that wrong.
Swirly's Fanfiction Lingo/Slang Dictionary for Idiots : P
Erm, hi! Yeah, this is the 'dictionary' I mentioned in the beggining, WAAAAAYYYYY back up there (don't hurt yourself! : P ). Once again, please fill me in on anything I'm missing (supply definition please. ") and tell me if I have a definition wrong. Remember, it's a SLANG/LINGO dictionary. Don't expect me to be serious (duh. XD)
Fanfiction-- a piece of writing in which the author uses characters not created by them in plots, pairings, or anything else.
Pairings-- what happens when a fan/fanfiction writer/fangirl decides to put two (or more) characters together. Squa-jillions of variations. Not all of them legal.
Canon-- pairing(s) used in fanfiction (not confined to) that have a very slim chance of every appearing in the original work(s).
Crack-- no, I am not talking about the ILLEGAL weed that f--ks you up. Context is referring to the breed of pairings that will NEVER happen in the original work(s). Has somewhat ridiculous amount of shippers. (NOT THE WEED!)
Cranon-- a mix between 'crack' and 'canon', used to referr to a pairing that isn't quite either of them (or the fan does not want to admit the pairing as crack) --Word and definition supplied by ilovemybishies87 on DeviantArt.com--
Shipping/shipper/ship-- Shipping: the support of a pairing/relationship. Shipper: One who supports a pairing/relationship. 'Ship: short term for relationship.
Hentai-- an anime/manga term. Used to describe extremely perverted material (usually for a pairing or genre of anime/manga).
Shonen-ai-- anime/manga term for 'boy love'. Relationship between two (or more) boys. Sometimes a crack relationship.
Shoujo-ai-- an anime/manga term for 'girl love'. Relationship between two (or more) girls. Sometimes a crack relationsjip.
Yaoi-- a much stronger form of shonen-ai.
Yuri-- a much stronger form of shoujo-ai.
Lemon-- highly mature rated material. Based around a pairing/harem/threesome, ect. Avoid if nessecary.
Lime-- slightly less sour than a lemon. (as in, slightly less mature).
AU-- acronym of 'Alternate Universe'. In which a genre for the fic takes place in a different worl/other surroundings than the original work(s).
OOC-- acronym for 'out of character'. Used to describe characters acting differently than they usually would in the original work(s)
OC-- acronym for 'Other Character/Original Character'. Used to show that the fic writer is instering one of their own, made-up characters in the fic. Occasionally used as pairings. (example: GeorgexOC shows that someone is using George, from the original work(s) in a pairing with the OC)
Light/Mild-- can be used multiple ways, usually for a pairing or gore. (example: This fic contains light/mild amounts of blood and guts.)
Heavy/Hard-- can be used multiple ways, usually for a pairing or gore. (Example: This fic contains heavy/hard amounts of lemon. Mature.)
(I will finish this later to the best of my abilities. Right now it's late and I have to go to be. -.-" Bye!)
THE NARUTARD SURVEY! NARUTARDS UNITE!
1. Who are/is your favorite Naruto character(s)? Um, Naruto is my first, then Kakashi, then Gaara, then Kiba. But I only fangirl over Kiba. And Akamaru owns all of them. XD
2. What is/are your favorite pairing(s)? NaruHina/HinaNaru ( : P ), ShikaTem, InoChou, AnkoIbiki (XD), SakuLee, NejiTen, bunch of others. XD
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? O,O" No. No, no, I can' t say I am.
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? Going to.
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: I have a t-shirt with the konoha symbol on it and an army of Naruto clones on the back...I have a wristband with the Konoha symbol on it...and I have a Konoha headband. The end.
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? Am I allowed to say 'Kiba' without getting killed? XD
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? NaruHina, dammit.
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? NEITHER! DX
9. Which team is your favorite? Team 7 or Team Gai? Team 7. : P
10. Do you support the obito theory? (Tobi=Obito) NOOOO. But maybe it's Tobi's body, maybe. Not him, though, that's for sure. : P
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? HEL TO THE YES!!
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member? If I had to have one, it'd be Zetsu. Both sides. XD
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? stabbing voodoo doll What was that?
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? I kind of stopped watching it, but I pop in every now and again.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? HEL YEAH, BUDDY!!
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? Just a little. XD
17. Sub or dub? SUUUBBBBEEEDDDD!! (DIE, VIZMEDIA, DIE DIE!) XP
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Uhhh...neutral, I guess. She's really annoying, but I'm not sure I give a damn about her anymore. : P
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? I haaaaaate him! (And don't you mean 'Madara'?)
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? Does HE know who he is!? Of course I do! : P
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? Do I have to answer this?
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser? O,O""""
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? Weird is awesome! XD
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how? Deidara--him OOC is just plain hilarious. XD
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics? Which website is this again?
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics? Noooo, I would NEVER dream of such a thing! (SARCASM!)
27. Do you like lemons? chokes on spit Wait, what!?
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? Nuh-uh.
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? Um, duh! XD
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? I've seen every well-known fanflash for Naruto I could find. THat answer it for you? : P XD
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? Why else do you think that my sister has a headband? XD
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? Actually, yeah. O,O" Creepy. XD
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? Not really. Except when I get in trouble because I'm writing fics in my head during math class. XD
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? No, just thanks to Borders. Thank you, Borders. xP
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? Not on your life.
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? Nope.
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery. Well, I draw...not that good at it...And I don't ahve a gallery. > : P
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? That bastard was NEVER sexy. Do you understand me? GOOD!
40. Do you have a Naruto OC? Her name is Moriko--maybe I'll let her explain her history here...
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? No, but it's come pretty damn close. XD
My Favorite Comedians of All Time (by quotes :P )
"Maybe you're all here tonight, and if you're sitting with your buddies going, 'Um, I disagree...', then guess what? You're that person! You're the person nobody likes!" -Dane Cook
"You know what the differance between a muffin and cake is? Nothin'! A muffin is a bald cupcake, and we all know it!" -Jim Gaffigan
"Another thing I hated was the sience fair, ya' know? That was fun, waking up that morning. 'Oh no. That's due today. I had nine months and I did nothing. I have a box. ...A boxen.' So I just put dirt in a cup, hoping the teacher would walk past me, knowing I was an idiot. 'What's that Brian?' Ahhgg... 'It's a cup of dirt. Just put an F on there, let me go home!' 'Well, explain it!' Uggg... 'Well, it's a cup, with dirt in it! I call it CUP OF DIRT!" -Brian Regan
"Ya' know that voice for the movie trailers that can make anything sound exciting? How great would it be to have that job! You get paid for talking a lot, I mean, c'mon!" -Pablo Fransisco
"You ever hear someone talking about 'Ah, pull the plug on me! If I'm ever like that, if I'm ever cromotose, if I'm like a vegetable, pull the plug on me!' FUCK YOU! LEAVE MY PLUG ALONE! Get an extension cord for my plug! You find out I got a hole I didn't got, put a fuckin' plug in it! Saaaaaaavve my ass!" -George Carlin
"I was at a bar, and this guy bumped into me. He said 'Move'. But I thought that was rude, so I said 'Go to Hel.' And then I ran. He caught up with me. This guy had three earrings, a chain, a ponytail, and a hat. He said, 'You gotta lot of nerve!', and I said, 'Well, you got a lot of...Crainium-accessories!" -Mitch Hedburg (R.I.P. Funny even after death! Mitch Hedburg memorial day, people, where is it?! D: )
Oh, and, yes, I memorize all of these. :P More up later, I suppose...depends on how many comedians I can find! XD If you know anybody good, tell me, okay? xP
Favorite Qoutes in General
"I am called Martin, son of Luke the Warrior!" -Martin the Warrior son of Luke the Warrior, Martin the Warrior, written by Brain Jacques.
"Nothing is impossible." --I have no idea who coined that one, but they rock! : D
"You hate me because I'm different from you. And I pity you for it."--no idea who came up with that one, either, but OWNAGE!
"I do not condone of murder."-Hercule Poirot, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written by Agatha Christie.
"Be the change you want to see inthe world." -Gandhi.
"Too much chocolate is never enough." -a t-shirt that I sadly do not own.
"Look, if you guys are gonna beat me up, can you hit me and get it over with? I do have other people to be harrased by today, you know!"-Rocky, from Tracy Butler's comic 'Lakcadaisy'.
"Bite me." -don't know who coined that one, either! XD
"Do you truly know me? No. You do not know me, you do not understand. You may think you do, and you take your hate from that assumption. But you do not know me, and until you do, the world to you will constantly be colored red." --??
"Never assume anything. Because when you assume, you're making an ASS out of U and ME." --?? XD
"Who would have thought the old man had so much blood in him?" -Lady MacBeth, from MacBeth, by William Shakespear. (and I have no idea which act it was).
"Meet it is I set it down,/That one may smile, and smile, and be a villian..."-Hamlet, Act 1, by William Shakespear.
"The past is gone forever. But if you go along with Archie, he will take you back in time (in this case, 1948), to the world of Nero Wolfe. What a wonderful world it it. And to anyone who disagrees, we say "Phui." "--Martin Meyers and Annette Meyers (akaka Maan Meyers) in the Introduction, page ix, of And Be A Villian, a Nero Wolfe mystery by Rex Stout.
"Why so serious?" --Joker, 'The Dark Knight' (FREAKING AWESOME MOVIE, DAMMIT!)
"I am Batman, and I will be whatever Gotham needs me to be, whether a vigilante...or a villian."-Batman, 'The Dark Knight' (seriously it OWNS!)
"Why is he running?" "Because we have to chase him." "But...he didn't do anything." "He's running because we HAVE to chase him, son. He's a hero. He's what makes the criminals fear the night...he is the Dark Knight." -Gordon's son and Gordon, talking about Batman, 'The Dark Knight' (PWNAGE!)
"How long have these brownies been in the fridge? We've gotta get rid of those, man. Probably fuzz growing on them. Ah, fuzzy brownies--I'm going to write a poem about that!" --Mr. Dignan, my English teacher, talking about fuzzy brownies in the back of the teacher's lougne refirdgerator. I am so damn happy I was in the hallway and heard him say that! XD
((I have more, but I can't remember them now...will add to later. Bye!))