Author has written 10 stories for Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam 00, Gravitation, and Odyssey.
ALL STORIES ARE UP FOR ADOPTION! FEEL FREE TO TAKE THEM, I'D LIKE A WARNING, BUT DON'T LIKE TO KEEP PEOPLE WAITING, SORRY!
THIS ACCOUNT IS UP FOR POSTERITY AND SO I CAN REVIEW. IF YOU REVIEW, SORRY I PROBABLY WON'T GET BACK TO YOU.
I AM STILL A BETA FOR THE TIME BEING!
I am starting a long term project with a couple of friends, writing is just not coming as smoothly as I wished, and all stories are up for adoption. Feel free to go to There's not much up, but there will be. Also starting a Tumblr, nothing there either, but will be functional soon. All art done currently is by me unless stated.
Name- Basil or Basilisk or Jacque (Used to be "Pancakes Mix" Trying to get rid of that.)
Preferred sex: Female- Sexual, Pan-romantist-romantic
Religion- Apathetic Atheist or Unitarian Universalist
Race- 1/2 South African, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Generic European
Warning: Sociopath alert. Not a good person, trust issues, quiet, the person parent tell you to not piss off. Not arrogant, just socially inept, and REALLY not good with people or animals, or things (really clumsy...trips upstairs...) and I can't quite get "normal interactions with people" which is why I like the internet.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART from KuroTenshi666 account!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perve on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodesiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (and that's the only
On a bag of Fritos: ..You could be a winner! No purchase
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but,
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating."
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (I never would have guessed...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only."
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Wow...talk about a news flash!)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not
Only in America! (I'm allowed to, I'm a citizen xD)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM machines with
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
. . . Furbies
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
Time for some poems!!
"Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl is empty and so is your head." From darkalbino
The Real Me
I am me,
the real me,
who I wanted to be.
You are you,
the fake you,
who they wanted you to be.
In the end
because I am me.
because let them decide...
Who you should be.
I am me because I am real.
filled with zeal.
I am angry,
I am sad,
I am human.
You are you because you are fake.
You lied down.
You are fake.
I am because I don't care.
You are you because you care.
I am me and you are you.
I am off, I say goodbye.
My dreams aim high!
You stay still,
and limits hit the sky.
I am me, careless and flighty,
but independent and mighty.
You are you, careful and worried,
like squirrel you scurry.
I am me, I am real.
Too proud to kneel.
You are you, You are fake.
Knees scratched, they must ache.
I am me,
The real me.
That I despise.
Found on an old poster, don't know who wrote it, but I liked it.