Poll: What Rio fanfic should I riff next on BMT3K? Vote Now!
Author has written 31 stories for Total Drama series, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Cube, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Power Rangers, Family Guy, Back to the Future, AcceleRacers, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Disney, Rio, My Little Pony, Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Tangled, and Misc. Cartoons.
Hello to fan-fic writers! I am Ted Wakeman! All you need to know about me is the below, and that I WRITE!
Likes: Fanboyism, women, writing, fancy hotel rooms, the movie RIO
Dislikes: Fangirlism, stereotypes, bad fanfiction, n00bs, Jocks, girls that tease you by seducing you
A few facts about me here wouldn't even come CLOSE to describing who I am! To put it clearly, I'm a die-hard writer. While fanfiction didn't exactly welcome me nicely when I first attempted it with a story on an Ed, Edd, n Eddy fansite about 4-5 years ago, I've continously powered my way through the hardship and about 2-3 years ago, I finally discovered that writing stories don't require your mind to guide you to what you think is the perfect idea, but rather your heart that guides you to the ideas that end up as being remembered the most. Ever since I realized this, all I've gotten was good comments on my stories. From my already-famous Total Drama Island fics to my most recent headliner "The Big Scoop", I've constantly watched as I improve and read the wonderful reviews the men and women of this site have given. After finally searching all these years, not only have I found a hobby that makes me love the start of a new day and new ideas, but also a still-growing community that constantly takes in my ideas and loves them in any way they can. Now, with people ASKING to collaborate with me and people asking me if they can use my characters, I feel as if I'm a part of a big family now.
So, to all you writers and/or readers, I thank you for the wonderful carreer I've had here so far. As a wise man would say, "So far, so good."
So, keep reading, keep commenting, and as I always say...
LONG LIVE GOOD FANFICTION
Through my life, I've been a fanboy for the following:
Ed, Edd, n Eddy
My Life as a Teenager Robot
Phineas & Ferb
Back to the Future
Rio (Current fanboyism)
Why does love only come to the jerks?
Is love a game that only the jocks can play, or is it something different?
I've loved all my life, and lost because of their own ignorance...
Whether she's beatiful or smart, I lose out because of jocks.
Is it wrong for the nice guy to win in love?
Is it cheating in life to be good and keep loving?
Either way, love seems to be a game of catch...Whether you catch it or not, you never actually win indefinetly...
(To be fair, the above poem is outdated, as I now have a girlfriend...Go figure.)
Now, here is my own rankings of my stories in a Top 5 manner!:
5. Time of Giving (EEnE) - I like this story for the fact it was just a heart-warming piece that I happened to think up. Easily my best Ed, Edd, n Eddy fic.
4. Thorns and Elections (TDI) - I dunno. I just REALLY like how it turned out...However, I STILL haven't given it the proper ending it deserves...
3. The Quintessential Total Drama Island Fic (TDI) - Just a VERY fun oneshot I made based off a fic similar to it (Except it was of EEnE). Easily my most well-received oneshot. Even I laugh at it!
2. Total Drama Action (TDI) - The original fic I ever made here, and more importantly, the BIGGEST fic I've written (60 chapters in total). While the first half is HORRID, I still love the second half of it.
1. The Big Scoop (Rio) - Simply the story that I'm most proud of. I had the most fun time ever writing this, with idea after idea just falling into place. Not only this, but it allowed me to create a whole new array of characters, something I haven't tried in a while, and it turned out great! Also, it's sparked so much popularity in the Rio section, and it also happens to be the only fic I've written that sparked a demand for a sequel, which I've happily delivered with "Headlines", as well as "Fear and Feathers in Las Vegas".
OC LIST OF FUN ADVENTURE MAGIC FLYING RAINBOW UNICORN GABSHBLAFMDNGKI[DSG TIME!!!!
My OCs and my opinions on them:
Ted Wakeman (MLaaTR) - I HATE THIS GUY! He's too damn perfect, and I wish I'd never made him. Thankfully, I'm never writing another piece of fanfiction with his name attached...
Tom (TDI) - Eh, don't have too much of an opinion on him. He seems a bit of a Gary Stue to me, honestly.
Arthur Jenkins (Rio) - My first OC that I actually LIKED! Heck, even my READERS like him! I've already had three different people ask if they can use him in their stories!
Wally (Rio) - Eh, he was originally an idea for a cartoon I had, and now he's an OC. I somewhat like him, however I wish he actually had development in the stories he's in.
Bobby (Rio) - Same as Wally, only I like this guy for the fact that I'm using Bobby (As well as Arthur and Wally) in an RP of sorts, and Bob-O is the center of development!
Krieg (Rio) - My first villianious OC, and I LOVE him! I hate him, and yet I love writing for him...I really would've liked to have him included more, though.
Franko (Rio) - ...Not yet revealed to you, but you WILL love him...
Unsafe External Link