Poll: There are so many possibilities for what I could do for Chapter 6 of "Land of Angels Side-Story: Team 14", that I decided that I'll put it to a vote. You can vote for any two things. Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Battle B-Daman, Naruto, Misc. Games, Regular Show, Banjo-Kazooie, Zoids, Misc. Cartoons, Steven Universe, Cartoon X-overs, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Digimon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Skylanders, Speed Racer, and Anime X-overs.
9/3/13: Sad news! My grandpa over in El Paso, Texas had finally died. You see, he was suffering, from a combination of drug addiction, childhood issues (he was given up for adoption, you see), and God-knows-what-else. Now, he's gone up to that great big repair shop in the sky, to use the vernacular.
4/3/14: I decided to set up some fanfiction crossover challenges on my profile. Scroll down for details! Oh, and I made a correction on the date where I announced my grandpa Bob's death. So far, there are two, but expect more as time goes on.
EDIT: As of recent, Skylanders Meets Naruto has been adopted by Omega Shinobi
7/12/14: The poll is now closed! Teams 8 and 10 get to go to Hilly Woodlands in Chapter 3 of Team Hot Wheels X Naruto!
9/27/14: I decided, that in addition to the crossover challenges, I will also put up non-crossover challenges on my profile.
2/16/15: UPDATE: They're okay! Thank you God! Oh, and for those of you who don't know, my mom and my sister Karina got into a car accident on their way to the airport. Don't worry, they came out unscathed, but they were shaken up a little.
3/30/15: SAD NEWS: My grandma Lillian died recently :(
8/27/15: I tried putting in links for these Adventure Time OCs that I made on DeviantArt, but the site won't display them on my profile!
My favorite anime: Naruto, BoBoBo-Bo BoBoBo (that one is funny!!), Mobile Fighter G-Gundam, Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Digimon, Pokemon, Medabots, Cross Fight B-Daman, etc.
My favorite video games: I have lots of favorites!
Video games that I think should have their own anime series: Graffiti Kingdom, Gotcha Force, Evil Zone/Eretzvaju, Cyber Troopers Virtual-On, etc., etc.
My favorite movies: GUNHED, The Wizard of Oz, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Atlantis: Milo's Return (there was to be a Team Atlantis cartoon series, but they scrapped it), Stargate, Small Soldiers, Finding Nemo, etc.
My favorite quotes
"I'm gonna r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-rub ya out, see? R-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-rub ya out!" -Rubberhead the gangster, The Great Piggy Bank Robbery with Daffy Duck
"Where? Where else? Digimon World!" -Hiro, Digimon World 1, Sony PS1
"You're all snake-eyes!" -Daffy Duck, Duck Twacy meets the Pakistani Jukebox Thieves, a YouTube Poop by MrDrunkenFox
"Worthless Koridian, YOU must be HARDENED WITH FIRE!! Go and kill!" -Militron, Link: The Faces of Evil, Philips CD-i
"I'd say your chances are a million to none, but let's have fun...anyways!" -Harlequin, Link: The Faces of Evil, Philips CD-i
"Go! Find the scrolls, hidden in the labyrinth. You must free the other children! Please don't tell the boss or he'll turn me into a warthog!" -Gnorris the Gnome, I.M. Meen, DOS
"I've only got a second! There is a powerful wand hidden on this level, use it to beat the Guardians!" -Gnorris the Gnome, I.M. Meen, DOS
"You've got to be careful! One of the boss's special creations is guarding the way out! Fight it from a distance, if you can..." -Gnorris the gnome, I.M. Meen, DOS
"(sobs) Wretched child! You've ruined my beautiful labyrinth! Now you're going to pay!" -Ignatius Mortimer Meen, I.M. Meen, DOS
"Hello, Seven. I am GUNHED, U.H.E.D. series 507." -GUNHED #507 introducing himself to Seven, the 1989 Toho Studios sci-fi film GUNHED
"I am related to model 508, of the U.H.E.D. series, but not Bancho." -#507 when asked by Brooklyn about wether or not Bancho is his half-brother, GUNHED
"The nose sensor from unit 508, we can use it. But first, we'll play cat-and-mouse." -#507 on the use of #508's environmental sensor, GUNHED
"Do not be surprised. I am Galazon, the Spirit of Travel. I will join you on journey for a while." -Galazon, Crypt Killer/Henry Explorers
"It is said that some demons are wandering spirits of adventurers who died with regrets. Be careful that after you die, you do not join them." -Galazon, Crypt Killer/Henry Explorers
"It is written among the limitless constellations of the celestial heavens, and in the depths of the emerald seas, and upon every grain of sand in the vast deserts, that the world which we see is an outed and visible dream, of an inward and invisible reality." -Opening narration, The Thief and the Cobbler (original Richard Williams workprint)
"He has admitted, going around saying such wise men as these are...Ignorant, irresolute, and confused!" -Anwar, The Amazing Nasrudin (NOTE: This movie would one day become The Thief and the Cobbler. Not only that, but Anwar was an early concept of ZigZag the Grand Vizier.) In case you don't know, take a look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jIrNI11eHw
These are just a few. I mean, I have lots of favorites!
My OC's for the Bakugan Smashers Crossover Chronicles series
BSCC: Gate Cards & Go-Karts OC's:
Occupation: boy genius, avid go-kart racer, and Brains' rival
Likes: Disco, proving his superiority to Brains, sci-fi, Modern Marvels
Dislikes: Brains, other forms of music (he's not only a boy genius but also a Disco junky!), and cheaters
Occupation: recent Speed Punks member and Monty Carlo's girlfriend
Likes: Monty, a really good racing challenge, Tempest's air guitar solos, etc., etc., etc.
Disikes: snobbish people, boy/girl stereotypes, etc., etc.,
Occupation: robot racer created by Winston to beat Brains' BEEMER but the female racing robot ended up falling in love with the one racing robot Winston intended for her to beat; BEEMER.
Likes: BEEMER, sci-fi, etc., etc.,
Dislikes: Winston (because he's so wrapped up in his meaningless rivalry with Brains)
BSCC: Digital Dismay OC's:
Occupation: Tamer defending the Digital World within his father's Megalithic Mainframe supercomputer
Partner Digimon: AzulGuilmon
Partner Digimon Evo Line: AzulJyrarimon --> BlueGigimon --> AzulGuilmon --> BlauGrowlmon --> WarBlauGrowlmon --> AzureGallantmon --> AzureGallantmon Sapphire Mode
Digivice Type and/or Color: blue D-97 (based on the original 1997 Digimon V-pets) with the original 1997 Digimon logo
Occupation: A.J.'s partner Digimon
Attacks: Boulder Bash, Technoblau Pyrosphere, Magma Bomb (he learned that move from a Meramon), Rapid Claw Swipe
Partner: A.J. Yamako
Dr. Reiji Yamako
Occupation: renowned computer genius and creator of the Megalithic Mainframe (my own depiction of it) and A.J.'s dad
Occupation: evil hacker hellbent on taking revenge on Doc Yamako
Partner Digimon: Kimeramon (this one he created)
Occupation: recent Tamer
Partner Digimon: Betamon
Partner Digimon Evo Line: Yuramon --> Tanemon --> Betamon --> SeaDramon --> MegaSeaDramon --> MetalSeaDramon (this one's a good guy)
Digivice type and/or color: dark green D-97 with blue Betamon stripes
Age: 12. and a half
Occupation: recent Tamer alongside Wyatt
Partner Digimon: Hagurumon
Partner Digimon Evo Line: MetalKoromon --> Kapurimon --> Hagurumon --> Guardromon --> Andromon --> HiAndromon
Digivice type and/or color: black D-97 with red buttons and red screen inlay
Occupation: local Medafighter
Medabot partner: Particle (this is not an OC Medabot I made up)
AAG-0 ArchAngel Type
Specialty: Medachange: Tank Form
Right Arm: Naturize
Left Arm: Countract
Crossover Fanfiction Challenges
Below here are a list of challenges that I thought up in the old think-tank, that I'm sure you'll find quite interesting. PM me if you're to inform me that you accept any one of these crossover challenges.
Crossover Challenge #1: Naruto/Speed Racer (1967 cartoon)
Description: Prior to the Sasuke retrieval mission, Naruto secretly prepares to go into a self-imposed exile from the village, figuring that is Sasuke dies or is injured too badly, Sakura’s fan-girl side would come out in full-swing and be ungrateful about it, along with the Uchiha-favoring Civilian Council wanting to banish or execute him. He covertly informs those that he could trust the most with this, Hinata and Tsunade included. After defeating Sasuke, Naruto leaves the Valley of the End. He eventually leaves the Elemental Nations altogether and is recruited into Interpol after saving the life of an agent in Japan. A few years later, in addition to his duties at Interpol, he also takes up automobile racing, having received training from fellow agent Racer X.
(In no particular order)
1. Naruto’s racecar must be period-specific (we’re talking 1960s racecars here), and must either be a real-life racing car or a fictional vehicle from the show (you can either make one up, or use something that was already featured). You must also describe the car’s appearance, too, but don’t try too hard. Oh, and whether or not that the racecar would be in the same vein as Racer X’s Shooting Star (i.e. having a gadget or two) is the author’s decision.
2. After his tenure on the track and in Interpol, he must return to the Elemental Nations, and bring Uzushiogakure back to life, also discovering his heritage, and setting up a racing circuit there. From there, he must do something to promote automobile racing in the nations.
3. He must also help Racer X to protect Speed from time to time.
4. After becoming Uzukage, Naruto (who must also be anonymous, but he will have to reveal himself at one point or another) holds a racing competition in Uzushiogakure, and even participates in it personally. By special invitation, Speed and Racer X also participate.
5. Also have Naruto make enemies with the Car Acrobatic Team, after they find out of his demon container status and are seeking to control the Nine-Tailed Fox’s power for their own sinister plans.
6. In addition, have Naruto give prank advice to Spritle and Chim-Chim occasionally.
7. Be sure not to make Naruto a Gary-Stu as you write your challenge response.
8. Oh, and give Naruto a street car for when he’s off duty/not racing, and again, it has to be period-specific. It can either be one from real life, or a fictional one (made-up or otherwise). Again, describe the fictional car’s appearance.
9. When you complete the first chapter of your challenge response, send me a link to the fic via PM.
10. When not racing or going on Interpol cases, give Naruto a side job.
Crossover Challenge #2: Gundam UC/Zoids New Century
Description: Inspired by 117jorn's "Code Zeon" (which I really recommend reading) and "Gundam Seed: Will of the Storm" (I also recommend reading this one, too). Upon realizing the flaws of his plans to force mankind to move to outer space, Char Anzable decided instead to end the Earth Federation gov't's hold on the colonies by exposing the contents of Laplace's Box to the entire Earth Sphere. After that, the Earth Federation government lost control of the majority of the colonies, as they declared independence from the Earth. With this, some of the colonies, along with Side 3, come under the banner of the "United Colonies of Zeon", and moved away from the Earth Sphere once and for all, so that the people of Zeon would never again be threatened by the greedy, warmongering Oldtype elitists on Earth. Their destination; the Epsilon Eridani star system. Knowing that it would take years to get there, everyone in the UCZ placed themselves in cryogenic sleep capsules until the large ships (such as Jupitris-class) towing the colonies had arrived. A few years later, the colonies arrived at Epsilon Eridani, behind one of the moons of a planet known as Zi. The denizens of the UCZ awaken from their sleep, to discover their new would-be home. After sending exploratory probes to the planet, Char and his military forces learn of a diverse range of animal-like mechas known as Zoids, and that teams of people piloting them would battle each other for cash prizes, sanctioned by an organization known as the Zoid Battle Commission. What will their next move be?
(Again, in no particular order)
1. Must take place during the time period of Char's Counterattack, and well, Zoids New Century.
2. Include a scenario in which Char and his forces help the ZBC to stop the advances of the Backdraft Group with their Mobile Suits.
3. Have some of the Zeon pilots form a Zoid team to represent the UCZ, with their Mobile Suits as their "Zoids".
4. You know what would be cool? Having the Zeon boffins modify some Zoids for Newtype use after studying the technology behind the animal-based machines.
5. If you intend to give Char or any elite Zeon pilot a Zoid, make sure that its capabilities are comparable to whatever Mobile Suits they use.
6. Humorous situations (not everything has to be dead serious)
7. Taking inspiration from Zeon's Newtype weapons, Dr. Toros designs a new CAS armor for Liger Zero involving attack pods controlled by the pilot's thoughts. (Of course, they'd have to install a Bio-Computer or a Quasi-Psycommu system in the Zoid first.)
8. Zeon military making an alliance with the Zoid Battle Commission.
Crossover Challenge #3: Beyblade Shogun Steel/BeyWheelz
Description: What if the New World featured at the end of Ep. 13 wasn't the BeyRaiderz world, but the MFB world? Beyblades and BeyWheelz collide as Sho Tenma and friends meet with Zyro Kurogane and the Bladers. However, the Garcia siblings are up to their old tricks again, and this time, they also have their sights set on BeyWheelz, as well! However, everyone will find that they will be the least of their problems, for an ancient evil that was defeated seven years ago by Gingka shall return from to bring chaos and terror upon the world once again...
(Once again, in no particular order)
1. At one point, have DREAM and the WBBA do a technological exchange, resulting in the development of BeyWheelz that have mode-changing components (and Metal Spirit Axles!)
2. Have everyone to a sort of "Swap Meet Battle", where Bladers temporarily trade their Beys with the Beys of the Wheelers and battle each other.
3. BeyWheelz based on the Zero-G Beys (i.e. an Ifrit BeyWheel for Zyro)
4. Keep everyone in character, but character development is a must.
5. OC's are optional.
6. Story must take place after BeyWheelz Ep. 13 and Beyblade Shogun Steel Ep. 26.
7. When the Garcias make their move, have it so that they have new Beyblades and/or BeyWheelz of their own.
8. Have it so that when Rago and Nemesis returns, so do the Nemesis Bladers, ready to wreak vengeance.
Crossover Challenge #4: Beyblader Metal Fury/BeyRaiderz
Description: Takes place post-Metal Fury and post-BeyRaiderz. Rago, the Child of Nemesis, is reborn as a BeyRaiderz battler and his Nemesis had also become a BeyRaiderz of great and terrifying power, he sets out to make his mark on the BeyRaiderz world. Feeling threatened by the power posed by Rago, the Six Mythic Beasts send the chosen battlers on a mission to find and defeat him. The fate of the BeyRaiderz world rests in the balance once more!
1. With Rago's rebirth as a BeyRaiderz battler, give him a get-up worthy of his new role
2. Half-way through the story, have the Legend Bladers show up with BeyRaiderz of their own, and help the chosen battlers to defeat Rago. But, also have Mr. Child of Nemesis himself call in some back-up; the Nemesis Bladers and Johannes.
Crossover Challenge #5: Gotcha Force/Pokemon
Description: A new Gotcha Borg with the power to travel to other worlds appears in Safari Town. Noticing the danger it may possess should it fall into the wrong hands, especially with remnants of the Death Force plotting their revenge, Kou Shishido, Neo G Red, and the Gotcha Force set out to protect this new Borg, and prevent the Death Force from causing any trouble with its power. However, the resulting skirmish causes a dimensional portal to open. Seeing an opportunity to go into an alternate world and gather fresh GF Energy there, the Death Force remnants go into the portal, followed by the Gotcha Force trying to stop them. What will they discover at the end of the dimensional tunnel...?
1. Must take place at the first season of the anime
2. Smart!/Wise!/etc. Ash (but don't make him a Gary Stu)
3. Each of the Gotcha Force members receiving Pokemon that matches their personalities well
4. Gary Oak bashing (that guy was such a creep in the first season)
5. Have Ash be given a spare Gotcha Box with some Borgs, so that while the Gotcha Force GF Commanders experience being trainers, Ash would get to experience being a GF Commander. Oh, and give him a good Partner Borg, too.
6. After the bit where Team Rocket gets sent flying the first time, at the Viridian City Pokemon Center, they set their sights on the Gotcha Borgs
7. Keep everyone in character, but some character development would be nice
Crossover Challenge #6: Naruto/Fireball
Description: Minato Namikaze is the human ambassador for robots, and is highly respected. His beautiful wife, Kushina, died giving birth to their only son, Naruto. At age 6, Naruto went with his father to attend a dinner party at the Tempest Domain in the Uranos' Kingdom, which was headed by Lord Windstille von Flügel, head of the prestigious House of Flügel. During this, the young ambassador's son meets Windstille's daughter, Drossel, and forms an unlikely bond with the young gynoid. Finding this new friendship adorable and endearing, Minato and Windstille prepared a marriage contract between them. That night, the two newly-minted friends were sleeping, until someone came and attempted to kidnap them. Naruto attempted to resist, only to become severely injured from saving Drossel from the assailant. It was the timely interference of Gedächtnis that the would-be kidnapper was thwarted. Drossel, utterly terrified at the thought of losing her only true friend, begged her father to save his life, so a radical decision was made; transfer Naruto's brain to an advanced bio-robotic body. This saved Naruto's life. What will the future unfold...?
Crossover Challenge #7: Adventure Time/Monster Girl Encyclopedia
Disclaimer: This is an M-rated crossover challenge! Adults only!
Description: A series of one-shots, each of which involving Finn the Human meeting a monster girl.
Crossover Challenge #8: Hellsing/Snorks
Description: The Shellsing Organization, based in Great Snorktain, is assigned by the Queen herself to defend the Snorktish Crown against all manner of supernatural threats in the ocean, headed by Sir Integra Snarebrook Swimgates Shellsing. Their top assassin, who specializes in the extermination of vampire snorks, is Alucard Bloodocean, who himself is one of the most powerful vampire snorks, under the direct command of Sir Shellsing, and follows her orders. His latest assignment; travel to the general area where the city of Snorkville is, and hunt down the vampire snork known as the Great Snork Nork, and to eliminate him...
Only One: Balance out the badassery and comedic stuff as much as you can in your challenge response!
Crossover Challenge #9: Battle B-Daman/Cross Fight B-Daman eS
Description: It's one month after the defeat of Marda Biarce, the B-DaMage appears before Yamato and company, and tells them about an alternate B-Daman world before offering to send them there, so that they could experience all-new types of B-Daman challenges not seen in the B-DaWorld. Just as they had arrived in this new B-Daman world, particularly in a place called Crest Land, they not only experience its unique B-Daman challenges, as well as seeing B-Daman that host powerful animal spirits called B-Animals, they are also caught up in yet another struggle between good and evil; a hot-blooded redhead named Kamon Godai with his Vermilion Bird B-Daman, Drive=Garuburn, and his older brother, Ryoma, who is being controlled by an evil Kirin B-Daman that seeks to gain control over all of Crest Land.
Non-Crossover Challenge #1: Payback Time against the Bikini Bottomites
Description: Spongebob, seeing that once again they're "milking it a little" with National No-Spongebob Day, has finally had it with everyone in Bikini Bottom, when a new friend offers to help him get back at the Bikini Bottomites for the way they treated him...When the Bikini Bottomites do return home, are they in for a very rude awakening!
Non-Crossover Challenge #2: Kaa as a lamia
Description: What if instead of being a python, Kaa is a lamia, a female half-snake/half-woman mythological creature, and that instead of wanting to eat Mowgli, she wants to keep him as a companion.
Crossover Challenge #10: