Author has written 8 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, and Naruto.
Don't have the heart to delete my old profile.
It's official. My stories here are on a permanent HIATUS. Fanfiction won't let me go back and edit the profiles on my fics, so I apologize that my multi-chapter works do not have this message.
I'm starting with a clean slate (and another fanfiction account, so if you can find me, props to you).
My writing has evolved (and hopefully improved), and I'm moving on.
So, I bid you adieu.
A.N. This is NOT my intellectual profile. -_- It's just a whole bunch of my random ramblings from two years ago put on one page. If you want to read my well written profile...go see my beta...(points up towards link)...or read my ACTUAL writing and don't judge me or my intellect by this one. Thank you!
Well, I don't like posting information on the internet...but just to clear up any confusion:
Age: Young enough that I'm NOT posting it.
Location: Middle of Somewhere
Old Profile that I haven't entirely edited:
No, my name is NOT stupid. -_- To me it holds a lot of depth. Twenty-two was my mom's highschool-varsity crosscountry number, and my dad's in varsity football (Seeing the connection?) and they didn't realize it until, about ten years later, after they had been married (and had ME _).
Therefore it is my luckiest of lucky numbers (7 comes in second, and 2 comes last. Why? Wouldnt you like to know...;D)
Plus, I believed in fairies (not faeries, not matter WHAT people may say) 'till I was 10, and sometimes, I think I still hold a little bit of that belief inside of me. A little light, a little purity, just bottled up inside.
That watever-it-is, I'll call it "a childs mindsight" or "imagination" comes out in my writing, so it's a part of me, and this little page, as you can see. :)
And the cloud? Well, yes, when I first thought of it I thought of that show or phrase, "cloud 9" ,wasn't it? I kind of drift off (Don't we all...) when I write, so it's my own personal little cloud.
Oh, and currently I am an avatard (laugh if you like! it's happened before) and i enjoy the shows ingenious PLOT, not simply the (totally radical awasomness of) bending parts and cartoon violence. It's kind of an escape for me, and to me, it's kind of an art form anime (MIKE and BRYAN rule!), like comparing Picasso to...I dunno, me. :D so some stories might be shipping, but im trying not to be partial here, and write 4 several different ships...though i like the ones that actually mike and bryan intended the best- and will loyally defend them (even I, a previous avid Zutarian, am trying to see maiko in a positive light. (BLEH...hurling sounds in backround)...and im seeing some slight progress)
Between waiting 4 new Avatar episodes to show up on the air here...(Lucky people in Canada!! It's been taking MONTHS to get it down to the poor people in the U.S.) I was wondering what all the fuss was about "Naruto" (People write so many fanfics on it).
And I checked it out for myself. (It's not half bad...watched mostly Shippuden...)
So lately Youtube and the nice people who write english subtitles (Kudos 2 them :D ) are on my top 10 list right now (really...to me it's weird to listen to it in english w/o subtitles, Sry Cartoon Network, but it doesn't sound right. SERIOUSLY!)
I'm not a Naruto fanatic...well...not ENTIRELY. XD
I do NaruSaku mostly...because I love the interactions, sweetness, and substance in the pairing. read heronite's Manifesto...it explains my thoughts PERFECTLY There's also KibaHina, ShikaTema, InoChoj, TenLee, MinatoXKushina, and Sasuke plus...well...NO ONE...that I cheer for as pairings.
Plus, Naruto is probably my favorite character in the entire anime. :D If I could, I'd just give him a big hug. _ He has the biggest heart, and he makes me smile. I also relate to Sakura REALLY well, especially since her development in Shippuden. Kiba and Akamaru are officially my favorite side characters. (They make me smile!) And Minato and Kushina ROCK! XD
Please take the time to comment on my writing. I really appreciate it. (Since I spend a good amount of time and effort writing them...)
That's about it...
A little love-
-Be sure to comment lots, but don't burn my writing!! 8( Just HELPFUL INSTRUCTION...not flames. Paper is flamable you see...as well as feelings : (
Posties from peanutbutter126's profile. - Seriously, check out her writing, it's amazing!
- If you have ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" or pulled on a door that said "Push", copy this into your profile.
- Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile
- If you ever tripped your own feet, copy this into your profile
- If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy this into your profile
- 98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy this into your profile.
- If you've ever run into a door copy this onto your profile.
- Put this into your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baa Baa Black Sheep had the same tune, and were all composed by Mozart.
- If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy this into your profile.
- If your one of those people who can literally stay on the computer for hours on in if only you weren't forced to get off, then copy and paste this on your profile.
- If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
- If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile