Author has written 3 stories for Twilight, and Harry Potter.
It's been over a year since I've published anything here and I'm sorry to say that the amount I've written while I've been gone has been sorely lacking. I am, however, back now with my latest obsession for fanfiction: Harry Potter! I've loved the series for years and have recently started to write some fanfic for it, I have this one-shot thats almost finished so I cant wait to get back in the game!
Likes: Harry Potter, Avatar, Back to the Future, Steve Martin, my sister Alex, movies/books that don't suck, chocolate (which makes me think of Remus Lupin, who I also like!), snorkling in Hawaii, and laughing :)
Dislikes: movies/books that DO suck, the blast-ended skank: Natasha, planning, math, and by extenstion both of those teachers ;), racism, and Breaking Dawn.
Favourite Harry Potter Characters: (not specific order)
Neville Longbottom (who has the same birthday as I do!)
Fred and George Weasley
Interesting but Disliked Harry Potter Characters:
Harry Potter Characters I would use the Cruciatus Curse on if given the chance:
Now I'm not one to usually clutter my profile with all that copy and paste stuff, but I read a fanfic that was based off this and felt the need to add it:)
(Unfortunatly I don't remember what is was called, but it featured the Weasley twins and made me laugh :D)
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skipdown the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Its Called ... THERAPY