Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
just so you know my penname was obsessedwithjamespotter. i changed it.
Hey i guess i better tell you a little bit about myself. Okay...
I LOVE reading. My parents think i have a problem because im always reading. but really i cant stop X )
i love the Harry Potter books they are awesome. I think i have read each of them like twenty times no joke. My favourite charactors are Harry Potter, James Potter :) , , Lily evans, . , SIRIUS BLACK :), and Teddy Lupin, victoire
My favourite parings are...
i used to really love twilight but now my love is sort of fading. it was a good book dont get me wrong but it was a great piece of literature. i like the first three books but not the last one breaking dawn. I was extremely dissapointed with Breaking Dawn for so many reasons.
my favourite charactors are
My favourite shows are One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, america's next top model, the tudorsm so you think you can dance, american idol.
my favourite parings are
henry/katherine of aragon
my favourite classes are english and hisory. maths ok but i hate science im so bad at it
i love the tudor dynasty especiialy henry the eigth
my favourite of his six wives in order are
Anne Boleyn - i love her. she is so smart, clever. an amazing person in hsiry. i wish henry didnt have her beheaded. i think he loved her the most of all his wives.
Katherine of Aaragon - i also find her interesting and brave a true princess
Anne of Cleves - i think she was luckiest out of all his wives.
Katherine Parr - also very lucky she lived longer than him
Jane Seymour - dont like her because she stole henry from anne lol
Katherine Howard - i think she's just an idiot
I love to draw. love it!
i have one Harry Potter story in the works right now though updates are slow. i really like it and i want to finish it. though im not sure if many people are likeing it.
i also have a twilight story going to.
i am looking for a beta for both these stories. so plz pm me if you are interested.
And now some random stuff.
You know you live in 2008 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7.As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
8. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
10. You were too busy to notice number five.
11. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
12. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
13. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
Unsafe External Link