Author has written 3 stories for Death Note, and Pandora Hearts.
Current Obsessions: Hetalia Axis Powers, Pandora Hearts, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji, Blood, Death Note, South Park, Ouran High School Host Club, Fall Out Boy, and more.
I have posted my friend's awesome story (sadly, it's not a fanfiction) on Fiction Press. You can find it here. I learned everything I know about writing from her, so it's about ten times better than anything I've ever written. So go check it out. Like now. And review! It may not be written by me, but dangit, it deserves reviews!
Things I Have Learned Thoughout the Years
1. I like peanut butter on my strawberries
2. I should NOT be allowed ANY sharp objects.
4. I love fire.
5. Fall Out Boy has ended, which makes me sad...
6. I have awesome poking skills.
7. I detest the number three, so I skipped it.
8. I have a tendency to destroy things.
9. My favorite colour is Black, but do not stereotype me, or I just might kill you.
10. Food is good, allergies are bad.
11. People overreact if you set stuff on fire.
12. I'm only dangerous when I have to much time to plot, found something devious (like weapons), am bored, upset, or irritated... Scratch that, I'm dangerous.
13. I have a new-found obsession with anime, and the various couples along with it.
14. Contrary to prior belief, chocolate covered bacon is NOT good-tasting.
15. I GOT A TABLET FOR DRAWING!
16. I suck at drawing with said tablet.
17. My 'Rawr' is worse than my bite.
18. In my world, there are two different Light's. The evil one that kills anything with a heartbeat, and the good one with a flawed sense of justice and slight mental issues.
19. L, Matt, and Mello are not dead, even though they are dead. See, there's a small, annoying part of my mind that says "They died, Light killed them with a pen, and they'll never come back." Then there's the larger slice of my mind that's quivering in denial, muttering, "You can fake heart attacks with drugs, so yeah! Some people survive multiple gunshot wounds! The fire didn't kill Mello, nor did Takada! They're alive, alive, alive..." And then there's the rest of my mind, who says, "Holy crap, I've finally gone crazy!" My head is too noisy. x_x
20. I'll edit anything. ANYTHING!. If it is basically a pile of typo's and errors, I'll edit it. If it makes no sense, I'll edit it. If it's total and utter crapola, I'll still edit it. That's just how much I love editing. Pathetic, huh?