Poll: If you could be one of the following, which would you be? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Maximum Ride, and Twilight.
Hey people. First off, my pen name. All of you guys who are trying to say blawwmkw as one word, sorry about that. I actually say it Blaww M.K.W. So yep.
The only really personal thing that I'm going to tell you is that I'm a girl. There. Now you won't be confused, and no one will have any information needed to track me down... Okay, some quick, not-personal facts:
Favorite series(though almost all books are amazing): Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, Twilight, Mortal Instruments, Wake trilogy, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, anything and everything by Scott Westerfeld, Inheritance series, and much more. For a more complete list of my reading material, check out my shelf at shelfari.com/maroonwombat.
Favorite animals: Okapis and wombats
My friends: Are weird and proud of it. In our eyes, the word weird is a compliment.
Fanfiction is just the site for me. I hate finishing a series but needing more, more, more of the characters and writing style.
For a long period of time, I was a beta for Serenity.Jones. Go check out her stuff!
I am always for Edward, don't even get me started on my-erm- intense dislike for Jacob...grr...
And also, seriously people, Team Peeta. Sure, I think Gabe is right for Katniss, but Peeta is my guy.
Incomplete list of fictional loves: Iggy, Prince Caspian, Peeta, Haru, Peter Pan, Edward, Cabel, Frizz, ect. ect.
Please please please read my fanfics, I try to make them funny and I attempt to keep the characters the way they are supposed to be. A review or two would be nice, too. Some of my fanfics are in progress, so don't forget to click that one button that makes you get alerts every time that I post something new. You don't know how much seeing a review or alert or being favorited boosts my ego. Unless you've experienced that awesome feeling yourself.
Oh yeah, and my real-life friends on this site include Zwidon, Blawwfan, Lokibabe101, and Almighty Short Kid. Feel free to check out their stories, too.
And Zwidon has lots of amazing writing on her fictionpress account, same username. I highly suggest you go read and review over there, too.
So this is Blaww, signing off. See yah!
Update: Okay, so it's obvious to see that I haven't updated anything in a LONG time. Sadly, I don't really plan to, either. But I am still active around fanfiction, reading and reviewing like crazy. If you're looking for good fics, check out my favorites. There are some truly amazing writers on here. My stories, in comparison, are not too great. Reading back on them, I'm sort of embarrassed. But the fact is I wrote them years ago. So I'll leave them up just in case anyone still wants to enjoy them.
Also, I will possibly return to beta-ing over the summer. So...look out, world.
Okay, that's all I've got to say.
Copy and Paste its:
ThInGs To PoNdEr:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Wouldn't it be smart to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chocolate?
Why are the commercials for cable companies on cable but not on regular television? Don't they want the people without cable to buy the cable?
Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?
If Mars had earthquakes would they be called marsquakes?
Why is cardboard called cardboard? It isn't made of cards...
When people ask you the time, why do they always point to their wrists? That's usually where I wear my watch, I didn't need you to point it out for me...
A lot of money is tainted. 'Taint yours and it 'taint mine.
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
2. The future is not set in stone.
3. Men are crabby when they're hungry.
4. Nothing beats an irritable grizzly bear.
5. True love knows no boundaries.
6. Some people are just danger magnets.
7. Even eternal enemies can work together to save something they love.
8. Forget the fangs - real vampires sparkle!
9. Soul mates exist, even if it takes 100 years to find them.
10. Porshe 911 Turbos make really great bribes.
11. Friendship is like the sun on a cloudy day.
12. Snow just means it's too cold for rain.
13. Family is about more than just blood.
14. What's worth doing is worth over-doing.
15. Losing your temper can be hair-raising.
16. "Vegetarian" has many meanings.
17. Even monsters can hold on to their humanity.
18. There are exceptions to every rule.
19. Always verify bad news before doing something stupid.
20. Hearing voices in your head doesn't necessarily mean you're crazy.
21. Love means being willing to sacrifice your happiness for another's.
22. Cold hands = Warm heart.
23. Not breathing is uncomfortable.
24. Stupid lambs and masochistic lions make quite a pair.
25. Romeo was an idiot.
26. Twilight is the saddest and safest time of day.
27. Extreme sports should not be attempted alone.
28. Life is worth very little without someone to share it with.
29. Space heaters can be very annoying.
30. Love can make even the most miserable places paradise.
"Bella?...How greatly are you opposed to Grand Theft Auto?" -Alice Cullen
"Your servant's servant is your servant, madam." -Viola, Twelfth Night (Shakespeare, people. Shakespeare.)
"Yes, those appear to either be rats or mice on steroids." -Max Ride
"And Carlisle said, "Let there be Edward!"...and it was good."
Unsafe External Link