Author has written 13 stories for Magnificent Seven, Airwolf, NCIS, JAG, and Doctor Who.
If you've read more than one of my stories by now, you'll notice I have a thing for "serial" stories. It's a thing with me. I've always loved books, authors and genre universes that follow a common storyline. Both my M-7 fics and my JAG stuff tends to hook together.
JAG: I am shamelessy Webb/Mac and make no bones about it. If that is not your cup of tea, then what I write won't be either. However, if you want to navigate the nexus of what is generally thought of as my JAG "Memorial Day Universe," you will want to read my Stories in the following order:
1. "Speak to Me in the Middle of the Night" -- An NCIS/JAG crossover fic, taking place shortly after the events in "Ice Queen" and before "Need to Know." This is the back story for Webb and Singer's relationship.
2. "Lion Among the Lambs" -- A Kershaw piece, taking place immediately after the events in "Persian Gulf," and before "Take it Like a Man." Written for this universe, but also serves as a stand alone story.
3. "Trying Again" --Not posted here yet, but will be soon. Set about about two years after the end of the show and a year into Mac and Webb's marriage.
4. "Questioning Reality" --Set about a year after "Trying Again" (Although to continue in the Memorial Day Universe, only read Chapter 1. Chapter 2 is AU!)
5. "Memorial Day" --Set about eighteen years after the end of the show. This is the story that started it all, I've just been filling in the blanks ever since. --If you want to understand this series and don't read anything else, READ THIS!
6. "Labor Pains" --Not posted here as it is unfinished, but what there is can be found at the yahoo webb/mac fic board. When I finish it, I'll post it here.
7. "The Richter Scale" --Set 6 years after "Memorial Day."
8. "Do Not Look for Me in Death" --Takes place 2 years after Webb's death and the end of the series (for now!).