Author has written 15 stories for Bones, Stargate: SG-1, Power Rangers, Chronicles of Narnia, Jedi Apprentice, Harry Potter, Avatar: Last Airbender, Merlin, and A song of Ice and Fire.
Interests: Music, guitar, art, literature, poetry, photography, ...
Find me on:
• “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” – Albert Einstein
"A spark neglected makes a mighty fire” - Robert Herrick
• "This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper." – T.S. Eliot
• "In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate.” - Isaac Asimov
• “We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.” André Berthiaume
• "I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark burn out in a brilliant blaze than it be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet" - Jack London
• “A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” – Oscar Wilde
"The most beautiful emotion we can experience is the mysterious. It is the power of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their most primitive forms -- this knowledge, this feeling, is at the center of true religiousness. In this sense, and in this sense only, I belong to the rank of devoutly religious men." (Albert Einstein)
• "The ones who are hardest to love are usually the ones who need it the most."
• "In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take, the relationships we were scared to have and the decisions we waited too long to make. There comes a time in your life when you realise who matters, who doesn't, who never did and who always will. So don't worry about the people from your past, there's a reason they didn't make it to your future."
- "You're mine," she whispered. "Mine, as I'm yours. And if we die, we die. All men must die, Jon Snow. But first we'll live. - Ygritte (George RR Martin, A Storm Of Swords)
- I prefer my history dead. Dead history is writ in ink, the living sort in blood. (George RR Martin, A Feast For Crows)
- When the sun has set no candle can replace it - Loras Tyrell (GRRM, ASOS)
- Valar morghulis (George RR Martin, A Song Of Ice And Fire)
Unsafe External Link