Author has written 62 stories for Anime X-overs, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach, Pokémon, Danny Phantom, Hunger Games, How to Train Your Dragon, Tangled, Frozen, Big Hero 6, and Rise of the Guardians.
IMPORTANT! Follow my new Twitter (@YN_Fanfiction) for up-to-the minute information, extra/bonus content, and to stay connected with me!
Gender: Not Specified (Take a guess!)
Age: 24 (Long-Term Substitute English Teacher)
DOB: January 27, 1991
State of residence: Pennsylvania
Languages I Can Speak and Read With (Some, in cases) Fluency (In order): English, German, Spanish, Japanese (very, very basic)
NFL Teams (in order of favorites):Green Bay Packers, San Diego Chargers
MLB Teams: Philadelphia Phillies, San Diego Padres
NHL Teams: Philadelphia Flyers
Musical instruments: Clarinet
Involved in these clubs at High School: German Club, CVROCK (Cumberland Valley's Redeemed Offspring of Christ our King), Anime Club (leader)
Involved in these clubs at University: Woodwind Ensemble, Marching Band, University Anime Society, Brother of Kappa Kappa Psi--National Honorary Band Fraternity
Favorite Movies: How To Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Rise of the Guardians, Frozen, Tangled, Divergent, The Hunger Games, Epic, Inside Out
Favorite Books: The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, The Fault in our Stars, Divergent, Dreamhouse Kings series
Favorite TV Shows: Under The Dome, Dreamworks Dragons, Once Upon A Time
Anything else that you want to know?
Notes (Updated 10-12-2015)
Status: EXTENDED HIATUS
Notes About Status: I waited a month before making this official decision and I truly regret that it has to come to this, but I just don't have time to sit down and write out updates right now. Between my two jobs, I barely have any free time as it is and the very little time I do get goes to maintaining some semblance of a social life. Worry not, though. I do plan to try to update a little over my Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks. As for reading, I do try to read some stories on here from time to time...even if I don't have enough time to write. Remember, readers and friends, this isn't goodbye; it's just see you later. I'll talk with you all again in January.
Most Actively Updated Story(ies): Your Own Personal Savior (HTTYD) and Flame (HTTYD)
Current Fandom: How To Train Your Dragon
Current Song: "In The End"-Black Veil Brides
Currently I am reading stories in the Epic and Rise of the Guardians fandom(s)
IMPORTANT! Follow my new Twitter (@YN_Fanfiction) for up-to-the minute information, extra/bonus content, and to stay connected with me!
12/15-12/16: IMPORTANT NOTICE! I have created a forum named Afterwords where I will post review replies to reviews posted on final chapters of completed stories. I have linked it to this notice. Go take a look if you'd like!
4/4: This news is not new! I have (for several months now) been working (on-and-off) in Photoshop to create cover art for all my stories! So far, the covers are turning out beautifully! I can't wait to post them up for you all to enjoy!
9/8: Like last year, my story updates are about to slow down greatly. Today I accepted an offer to work as a long-term substitute teacher, meaning that--starting Monday--I will be doing my own planning and grading. Trust me, in January (if I don't find another long-term position for the second semester), you all will be rewarded again with copious updates!
9/8: Anonymous reviews for Brave will be answered in Afterwords (link above) soon. I'll post an update when that happens.
Top 5 (for now) Reasons to Follow My New Twitter
- You'll receive updates and announcements much faster than searching for them on this profile. In fact, you could know some important information even before other readers--how about...story previews?)
- My Twitter will be the ONLY place where I will post updates if I cannot be on my laptop. (It's just too hard to update this profile from my iPhone.)
- You will ONLY get information regarding my stories or related to this account. My Twitter is NOT a personal account so you do not need to worry about me posting a bunch of random shizz that you care nothing about!
- Questions are answered much easier (and faster) on my Twitter. Wondering about a story? Plot got you confused? Ask my on my Twitter and you shall receive an answer! Guaranteed!
- Sneak previews and bonus content that you won't find here on this site! (Who doesn't love that?)
10 Things to Know Before Reading My Fanfiction
- Cliffhangers are a definite. Not all the time, but most of the time.
- So are plot twists. I am known for my plot twists.
- I (at times) WILL ship Jack Frost (ROTG) with Elsa (Frozen). If you don't like the pairing, you don't have to read.
- Same with Hiccup (HTTYD) and Heather (Dreamworks Dragons).
- My stories are updated by popularity. If you like a story, tell others to check out the most current chapter! (Or you could just keep opening it and rereading the most current chapter. That works too). I choose my updating schedule based on the amount of hits on the most recent chapters of ongoing stories.
- I usually don't stay in one fandom for too long. My record is, I think, four years in the anime section (but I wrote for several fandoms there). I've been writing for the How To Train Your Dragon fandom for, I think, two years and am now branching out to Big Hero 6, Frozen, and Rise of the Guardians.
- I try to update regularly, but I do have a life offline (comes complete with two jobs and an attempt at some form of a social life).
- When I start writing for a fandom, my stories are usually slow and boring (songfics or rewritten scenes). This is because my brain needs time to obsess over the original work before coming up with new and interesting plotlines.
- I love to hear from my readers! All reviews are answered, either in the most current chapters (ongoing stories) or my forum "Afterwords" (finished stories).
- Though I try to update announcements on here, my Twitter is the best place to keep up with me and my stories. In fact, some of the most important announcements may never even be posted here on Fanfiction. Think of it as...exclusive access. All bonus content and extras can be found on my Twitter. (Yes, I'm promoting it...again.)
Some parts of this profile are now under-construction. Check back later for those.
If I had more time and was more fluent in some of the languages that I speak, I would definitely translate my own stories. However, if you ever want to translate any of my published stories, all you need to do first is ask me. (For translation requests, I accept PMs and/or reviews). Most often, the answer will be a definite yes. (In fact, I see no reason why I would decline an offer). Once permission is granted and the story has been posted, I will link it here for others to enjoy as well. Enjoy!
*Try To Be Brave (Spanish): Intenta ser valiente by Vitanni Russha
Information on some of my stories...
(This is where I will attempt to keep everyone informed with the latest news on my stories. If a title isn't listed here, it's might be because it's too new to log any data on it or there is no current information to list.)
NOTE: ALL STORIES UPDATED BASED ON HITS ON MOST CURRENT CHAPTER. THAT IS HOW I DETERMINE THE ORDER IN WHICH I WILL SIT DOWN AND UPDATE MY STORIES!! I WILL NEVER BEG FOR REVIEWS AND I DISLIKE ALL AUTHORS WHO USE SUCH PRACTICES. UPDATES FOR MY STORIES WILL NEVER BE BASED ON "WHICH ONE GETS MORE REVIEWS".
GENERAL NOTE: MOST OF MY ONGOING STORIES THAT ARE NOT FOUND IN THE HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON FANDOM ARE NOW (AND HAVE BEEN FOR A WHILE) ON HIATUS. SORRY! I'LL PROBABLY BE BACK TO CONTINUE THESE STORIES SOMEDAY.
A Piece In Death's Games: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity HIATUS
Angel: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity
Austin: COMPLETED; Katniss's prequel posted
Baby Girl: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity HIATUS
Between Leaders: ONGOING--Chapters being handwritten. HIATUS
Bring Back What Once Was Mine: ONGOING Placed in order to be updated based on popularity HIATUS
Don't Let Me Get Me: HIATUS
Ed's Song: CONTINUED--suggestions welcome; see story for details. HIATUS
Extraordinary: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity HIATUS
Europe Skies (Something Different):COMPLETED--Extra chapters posted in "Outtakes and Extras"
Flame: ONGOING; Updated monthly
Frozen Heart: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity
Gotta Be Somebody: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity; Updated yearly HIATUS
He Will Grieve For You: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity
I Believe In You: ONGOING/TEMPORARY HIATUS
I Bet My Life: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity
Isn't Someone Missing Me?--Will be returning!! New chapters are handwritten. To be posted eventually. HIATUS
It's Her! I Know It!: HIATUS
Left Behind: The Ninja--#1 and #2 all chapters handwritten. HIATUS
Low Battery: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity
More Than Words: NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING SOON! (Writer's Block...)
My Roommate The Vampire: ONGOING--Chapters being handwritten. HIATUS
Not A Stereotype: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity
Outtakes and Extras: ONGOING; updated sporadically
Phoenix: ONGOING--handwriting next chapter might be finished. HIATUS
Roommates: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity
So Cold: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity; HIATUS
Songs of Our Lives: ONGOING; Updated sporadically
Spooked: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity
Tale of an Unlucky Hero: HIATUS
Teardrops On My Guitar: COMPLETED--Next story ("You Belong With Me") posted (see listing)
The Eleventh Plague: ONGOING--Chapters 1-9 written; Will be updated based on popularity
There For You: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity
There Is No Arizona: (Katniss prequel to Austin) ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity HIATUS
Trip to the Amusement Park: EXTENDED HIATUS--probably will not be adding new chapters to this one.
Try To Be Brave: ONGOING
Vacation of a Lifetime: COMPLETED; Thanks for the support! Peeta POV story posted.
Vacation That Changed His Life: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity HIATUS
Wheel in the Sky: ONGOING; Updated roughly every 2-3 months
Words: ONGOING; Updated sporadically
You Belong With Me: ONGOING--Placed in order to be updated based on popularity HIATUS
Your Own Personal Savior: ONGOING--Updated weekly
Yours To Hold: ONGOING--Will be placed in order to be updated based on my standards. HIATUS
1. Prologue (Will be posted in "Outtakes and Extras"...someday)
2. "Wooden Coaster"
3. "The Plunge"
4. Wet (Part 2)
7. Wet (Part 1)
8. Golden Ring
10. Closure ("OAE")
This is a section where I honor those who have posted "milestone reviews". A milestone review, for this purpose, is awarded for every one hundred reviews (100th, 200th, 300th, etc.) in any given story. All milestone reviewers from any applicable stories will be listed here.
*Try To Be Brave: Toothless is best (100th, 200th, and 300th reviewer), Silver Blue Eyed Wolf (400th reviewer), Pegueng(500th reviewer)
*Wheel in the Sky: MHJohn64th (100th reviewer)
*Your Own Personal Savior: lizbethia (100th reviewer), Angryhenry (200th reviewer), Supergoddad (300th reviewer)
*Flame: Braggy (100th reviewer)
Favorites Section: (If I post your penname or story title here, that means that it has caught my attention and really stood out to me that I remember you and your stories even after the many years that I've been around the site. I would HIGHLY recommend you/your story(stories) to any of my FF.net friends or friends who enjoying reading fanfiction. I mean nothing more than that, so be grateful for the recognition. These lists are set to be updated again soon.)
--FullMetal Alchemistress (For her stories "Life Goes On" and the sequel "A New Life Elsewhere")
--LionJustice (For her stories "Reaching Out For You" and "I Just Wanted To Talk") *P.S. These stories are written exceptionally well considering that her first language is Spanish. I wish I could write in Spanish half as well as she can write in English.*
--Miss-Riah (For her stories "Title" and "Getting There")
--Prairie24 (For many stories that I will list later. Yeah, I'm quite the fan of 2011 Lion-O/Cheetara...well, at least...I was)
--SirSapphire04 (For his stories "Moving On", "The Purple Fever" and "Theoretical Episode Fanfiction Theater: The Pit")
--Wings of Morphius (For her two Danny Phantom "Gender Confused" stories which, sadly, were discontinued almost 6 years ago)
(May be kinda biased to ones I've read recently, but I feel that if I can still remember the plot despite reading many stories per day, then they deserved to truly be recognized as outstanding. Although, that's not to say that I won't re-read all the stories on my favorites list someday when I'm bored and add some older ones on as well. Of course, just cause the story is listed here now, doesn't mean it will be next time I decide to update my profile. P.S. Italicized stories (the ones marked by asterisks) mean that they were not just outstanding. These stories are ones that I would consider exceptional/exceptionally outstanding.)
P.S. I just realized that it looks like I can use links in my profile, so I may someday take some time to actually link these stories/authors/both.
*"A Bad Case of the Hiccups" (How To Train Your Dragon) by JustAnotherFangirl27
- "A Child's Wish" (InuYasha) by Bookworm810
- "A City's Secret" (InuYasha) by greyeyedrune
*"A Dance" (How To Train Your Dragon) by PsychoticNari
* "A Dusty Brown Bottle" (Fullmetal Alchemist) by Antigone Rex
*"A New Life Elsewhere" (InuYasha) by FullMetal Alchemistress
*"A Rider's Odyssey" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Hamsterjellyman
*"Battle of Champions" (How To Train Your Dragon) by bulldog60
--"Becoming Her Hero" (InuYasha) by Katana Trunks Suzimiya
--"Bittersweet" (The Hunger Games) by sydthekidhollis
*"Bright Lights" (The Hunger Games) by IPunkPrincess
*"Broken Wings" (Fruits Basket) by The Queen of Fairyland
- "Bruised Love" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Calico
* "Can't Shake These Thoughts" (How To Train Your Dragon) by ClassicBubble
"Collide" (How To Train Your Dragon) by muggleborn.dragon.ryder
"Confidence" (How To Train Your Dragon) by muggleborn.dragon.ryder
"Consequences" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Fareway19
--"Counterfeit Prince" (Prince of Tennis) by Altered910
* "Crevice" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Lenle.G
* "Desperate Times" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Fareway19
*"Fall For You" (How To Train Your Dragon) by tiff0795
*"Fearless" (The Hunger Games) by Mellark's Heart
--"found but still lost" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Evilkat23
* "From a Distant Land" (The Hunger Games) by MayTheMagicBeEverInYourFavour
*"From Sorrow To Hope" (Thundercats) by Prairie24
*"Gender Confusion The Doctrine of Danny" (Danny Phantom) by Wings of Morphius
*"Gender Confusion The Saga of Sam" (Danny Phantom) by Wings of Morphius
--"Getting There" (Thundercats) by Miss-Riah
* "Ghost Town" (Danny Phantom) by Vague Apparitions
* "Hatred or Love?" (The Hunger Games" by Original Writer
* "He Got It" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Queen Arabia
--"Heard" (Naruto) by Arisu Tsuranu
--"Heartache and Hurt" (Thundercats) by Prairie24
--"Hero" (Danny Phantom) by keotey1228
* "Hiccups" (Durarara!!) by Izanamie
* "Hidden Identity" (Ranma) by Kinsler5
* "How To Cheat a Dragon's Curse" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Kyra Tuiama
* "How To Find Your Way Home" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Fareway19
* "How To Train Your Marching Band" (How To Train Your Dragon) by A Frumious Bandersnatch
* "HTTYD: Take Two!" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Simply Cool
--"Human" (Danny Phantom) by YourFavoriteCONTRACTOR
*"I Can't Do This Anymore" (The Hunger Games) by fictionbooksaremylife
*"If I Stay" (Fairy Tail) byClumsyMustache
* "It Comes At Night" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Fareway19
*"Just Wake Up" (InuYasha) by Cymbala
*"Kagome Enchanted" (InuYasha) by IDon'tWantAUsername
*Kingdom Come" (The Hunger Games) by PieRoxMehSox
- "Lesson Learned" (How To Train Your Dragon) by catz4eva101
*"Lessons Learned" (Pokemon) by The Shiny Gengar
*"Life Goes On" (InuYasha) by FullMetal Alchemistress
*"Little Island" (The Hunger Games) by AHeart99
*"London Calling" (The Hunger Games) by niceandeasy
*"Locket" (InuYasha) by FullMetal Alchemistress
*"Lost Memories" (Pokemon) by Drew Hayden LaRousse
*"Love Across The Ages, Again?" (InuYasha) by FavouriteKitten
--"Love Is Like A Walk In The Park" (Danny Phantom) by ghostanimal
--"Love Tutor" (InuYasha) by AzNeRd
* "Masked Royalty" (The Hunger Games) by Ping357
- "Memories" (InuYasha) by DawnofReliance
--"Moving On" (Thundercats) by SirSapphire04
--"Nothing But The Truth" (Danny Phantom) by ColorLikeWhoa
* "Olivier The Relunctant Angel" (Fullmetal Alchemist) by Etaleah
--"Perpetually Never Ending" (Harry Potter) by that lionhearted vagabond
--"Questions and Answers" (Thundercats) by Prairie24
* "Running Up That Hill" (Left Behind) by lonesomeloser
--"Sacrifice" (Thundercats) by MadroxMR
--"Saving Astrid" (How To Train Your Dragon) by FreeJoy
- "Sea of Blue" (The Hunger Games) by intotheblue101
*"Silver Bullet" (Ranma 1/2) by ahsinam33
*"Sketching Out Our Love" (The Hunger Games) by Peeta'sPearl18
- "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (Red River) by LobsterSalad
*"Sunburn" (How To Train Your Dragon) by JasmineD799
*"Teardrops On My Guitar" (Pokemon) by TrinityAngelX
--"That Girl" (Pokemon) by Swiftstream
--"The Asking Price" (Thundercats) by Prairie24
--"The Crowned Princess" (Bleach) by Squizzy-Taylor
* "The Dragon Rider" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Rogue River Rat
* "The Dreaded Hiccups" (How To Train Your Dragon) by JasmineD799
*"The Mediator of the Salem Witch Trials" (Mediator) by Natural-Writer
"The Mind Can Be Decieving" (How To Train Your Dragon) by ClassicBubble
"Nameless Foray" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Fareway19
*"The Night's Fury" (How To Train Your Dragon) by dragonprotector
--"The Odds Are Never In Our Favour" (The Hunger Games) by Mockingjays and Dandelions
- "The Other Foot" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Backroads
*"The Purple Fever" (Thundercats) by SirSapphire04
*"The Same Mistakes" (The Hunger Games) by politiksandprose
* The Sickness" (Fairy Tail) by YuaShizuka
--"The Silent Phantom" (Danny Phantom) by D for Danielle
*"The Sneeze" (How To Train Your Dragon) by JasmineD799
*"The Switch" (Danny Phantom) by Wordplay5000
--"The Thundercat Journals" (Thundercats) by Shimmer Popstar
--"The Wrong Danny" (Danny Phantom) by PhantomPotterGirl
*"Theoretical Episode Fanfiction Theater: The Pit" (Thundercats) by Sir Sapphire04
*"There's Just Something" (The Hunger Games) by DustWriter
--"Thirst for Blood" (Fullmetal Alchemist) by xXWishesxX
--"Title" (Thundercats) by Miss-Riah
*"Together, We Are One" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Tauria
*"Traits of a Viking" (How To Train Your Dragon) by SilverMikazuki
* "Trolls" (How To Train Your Dragon) by Fareway19
*"You Again" (InuYasha) by AzNeRd
*You Should Know" (Ranma) by pahlee
Upcoming Stories and Summaries (please don't steal)
Let It Go: (HTTYD)--She never asked for any of this. She never wanted to be born into royalty, a world of fancy dresses, perfect manners, and exquisite balls. Princess Adrienne was truly unlike any princess the kingom of Sincelo had ever seen. Perhaps being abducted by those ruthless Viking pillagers won't be such a bad thing.
The Chief's Heir: (HTTYD)--Loosely based off The Lion King; He knew that everyone did not believe he would rise to be a great chief. Even his younger brother Alvin knew this. The whole village thought that Alvin would be a much better chief. Stoick, a small fishbone of a Viking, will set out to prove otherwise.
Frozen Heart: (Frozen)--Anna hated hockey. She hated watching the sport. She hated playing the sport. She just planned hated hockey. Will her opinion change after attending a hockey game with her boyfriend, Hans? What about when the Norwegian Ice Harvesters star goalie, Kristoff Bjorgmann, transfers to Arendelle High School?
Girl Next Door: (Frozen)--Anna could not stand her older sister. Elsa was so pretty and well-liked by everyone, including their parents. (Plot-line still currently in the works)
For my stories, I write many based on dreams or songs. Therefore, some may be surreal and feel unrealistic. Some are based realistically. At this time, I write mainly for How To Train Your Dragon, but I am planning to (eventually!) branch out to Frozen and Big Hero 6 as well as getting back to some of my older InuYasha stories.
Favorite Quotes/Dialogues (under construction. Check back later)
Yeah, I guess I like to talk. I'll keep updating my profile and, if you've read this far, I congratulate you. =D
I will update my profile as I see fit, but for now, this is about it.