Author has written 2 stories for Pokémon.
What are you doing at this profile? I haven't written that many stories! And the only one that did write has gotten absolutely no reviews, so it can't be that good anyway! I mean, I read and review a fair bit, I guess...But not to an extent to get me noticed by anyone!...If you want to see my favorites list, go ahead! But why are you looking at mine when you can go to someone else? Well?
I own nothing, please do not sue me.
Making OC's makes me happy! I don't care what fandom they're for!
I do not own or are in any way related to Pokemon, so please don't sue me for writing about them!
"I wonder why?"- Me, a personal favorite quote
"Let the Neurosurgeons have your brain, they know about your brain. They don't know jack about your heart."- 'Harbingers in the Fountain', Bones
"Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it"- Malcolm(Of Macbeth), Act I, scene iv
"Challenge your preconceptions, or they'll challenge you."- Star Trek ENT
"Frankly, my Dear, I don't give a damn."- Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile!
92 of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them that it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 laughing their butts off at the others!
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you like copying and pasting things to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile!
98 of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you are one of the two percent who haven't, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you don't use Myspace and are proud enough to make it public, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a point in time where you disappeared from the fan fiction world completely for more than a week, put this in your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If there are times where you just want to annoy people for the heck of it, copy and paste this on you profile.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are crazy, odd,not-normal, a freak of nature, or anything else that applies, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you forgot your phone number when some one asks for it copy this into your profile.
You know you live in 2010 when…
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
1. Only in America ...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America ...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America ...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America ...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America ...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America ...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America ...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America ...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America ...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America ...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
Candle Beck (62)
dead drifter (50)
Kraken's Ghost (10)
Lady Librarian (9)
Maiden of the Moon (327)
Medicinal Biscuit (16)
Sheryl Nantus (169)
The Talentless Hack (33)