Poll: What are your favorite types of puzzleshipping fics? Vote Now!
Author has written 20 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh.
Best Puzzleshipping Story Forum come join us fellow puzzle/blindshippers and introduce yourselves to us over at the forum. :) Information regarding the ongoing puzzleshipping song contest can be found on the forum!
Profile Under Construction.
Basic Info on the Authoress
1. All of my stories are 'AU' (alternate universe). I do not write canon fics. I did not follow the show closely enough to do it justice.
2. My Yugi/Yuugi is almost always OOC (out of character). He is such this amazing, versatile character to me - strong, passionate, stubborn, badass, feisty, risk-taking and loyal are only a few words I would use to describe him, and I love stories that show him in a slightly darker light, as it brings more realism to the story and to his character.
3. My old stories make me cringe, but people seem to like them, so I am inclined to leave them up. Even more so, I want new authors to see that with effort, your writing can and will improve.
Works in Progress
(In Order of Attention Directed Towards Each Project)
1. Shadow & A Dancer - This fic is what I will consider going forward as my 'turning point' in terms of my writing and storytelling. It's completion will be a huge milestone for me. As for the fic itself, it tells the story of a forensic psychologist, Atem, who gets the chance to interview Yugi, a sociopath who has been convicted of almost two hundred murders. 'What?!' you may be asking. Shouldn't the roles be reversed?? Perhaps. But I am definitely taking some creative freedoms with this story, and I much like seeing Yugi in this role, however OOC it may seem. It is written from third person POV, but it is definitely expressed from Atem's side of things, which is, in itself, a huge challenge for me given that most of my previous stories have been written from Yugi's perspective. Though not inspired by, the title came from a song of the same name by The Fray. - Blindshipping - (Chapter 17 in progress/out of 20)
2. Photographs - A collection of one-shots compiled for the 2015 Puzzleshipping Song Contest located under the BPS Forum - Puzzle/Egypt/Blindshipping -
3. Alejandro - Takes place in Barcelona, Spain. This fic will be the center of my attention upon completion of S&AD. It was officially the second major project on mine (first one being Run This Town) prior to my life being consumed by my third major project (S&AD). It is starting off slow, as I need to set the tone for everything, but once it's getting rolling, it's gonna be unstoppable. It will be hot and heavy with many twists and turns. Inspired by Alejandro by Lady Gaga. - Blindshipping - (On hold. # of chapters to be determined).
4. Out of The Woods - See below under Series for more information. (On hold.)
5. Fall Into Place - A teacher and his student trying to figure out how their love fits into the grand scheme of things. It is such a genuinely sweet fic, with a lot of confusion, affection, and frustrations. After all, is there ever a wrong place and wrong time to fall in love? Inspired by Come on, Get Higher by Matt Nathansan, Breathe by Taylor Swift, and Thunder by Boys like Girls. - Puzzleshipping - (On hold.)
6. This Love - This collection of oneshots and drabbles will serve as an outlet for my constant plot bunnies. This way I'll be able to put my ideas to paper without being compelled to make full stories out of them and overloading myself. I have decided though that when I'm done with this collection, I'll put a poll up on my page and based on the results of the poll in combination with expressed interest via PMs/reviews, that I'll make one or two of the oneshots/drabbles into full fics. I hope you enjoy this collection. All song-inspired.
Next Big Project: Blindshipping fic based on the series 'Penny Dreadful.' In planning stages now. Won't be released until the conclusion of Shadow & A Dancer. Absorbed 'Decode.'
Red - In its very beginning stages. Won't be released for a while, following the conclusion of the Symphony and Nervosa Series.
Eyes Open - Loosely based on the 'Hunger Games'. - Blindshipping -
Bad Blood - What is Yugi to do when his (now ex) best friend goes behind his back and pulls the desirable Atem right out from under him? Plot his revenge, of course.
Anorexia (Completed) - A short six-chaptered story on the struggles that Yuugi faces following the loss of his Grandfather, which spirals him into an all consuming grief accompanied by a deep depression, solidifying his own insecurities in regards to his feelings for his classmate, Atem. This all compounds to promote the debilitating thoughts and eating patterns he encounters as he begins his long and uphill battle with an eating disorder. Part 1 of the series, written from Yuugi's POV. - Blindshipping -
Bulimia (Completed) - A short six-chaptered story that focuses on Atem's inner conflict with his sexual orientation, on the impact it has left on his family, and on the eating disorder that has arisen from the ashes. Yuugi's presence in his life and the love he feels towards his classmate only serves to complicate things. Part 1 of the series, written from Atem's POV. - Blindshipping -
Habits (In progress) - Picks up five years after Anorexia & Bulimia. Focuses on Atem and Yuugi's relationship as they fight to protect and shield their love from the monsters and demons that haunt them. It is a story of their struggle to free themselves from their chains. Inspired by Habits by Tove Lo and Mirrors by Kat Dahlia. Part 2 of the series, written from third person POV. - Blindshipping -
Sight of the Sun (Upcoming) - Final Installment
Dance in the Dark (Completed) - A short five-chaptered story that finds Yuugi in the midst of a physically abusive relationship, as he battles with his own feelings of inadequacy and his conflicted feelings towards his best friend, Atem, who he has loved for years. Inspired by Dance in the Dark by Lady Gaga. Part 1 of the series, written from Yuugi's POV. - Blindshipping -
Undertow (Completed) - A short five-chaptered story that depicts Atem fighting to keep his childhood best friend and secret love, Yuugi, afloat, all while juggling a relationship that lacks both love and loyalty. Inspired by Undertow by Timbaland. Part 1 of the series, written from Atem's POV. - Blindshipping -
Out of the Woods (In progress) - Picks up 6 months later. Cannot summarize much without spoiling the first part of the series. Part 2 of the series, written from third person POV. Inspired by Out of the Woods by Taylor Swift. - Blindshipping -
Wonderland (Upcoming) - Final Installment
Stay, Stay, Stay - A short, fluffy, hopefully humorous 10-chaptered ficlet, showing Atem and Yugi's relationship in a much more natural, lighter setting. It was birthed after I decided that I needed a break from the pervading darker themes of S&AD. It is written from Yugi's POV. Inspired by Stay, Stay, Stay by Taylor Swift - Blindshipping -
Blank Space: A three-shot based on the song by Taylor Swift. It is on the fluffier and brighter side. It was a joy to write - in a span of three short chapters, I was happy that I was able to present my two boys as amazingly real people with real quirks, real fights, and real love. - Blindshipping -
Run This Town: This fic literally drained me emotionally to write each chapter. I gave everything I had to it and, to this day, when I re-read it, I feel my heart twist in all the right and wrong ways. Ugh. It is tragic. Truly. It is a beautiful, tragic, unfair, yet somehow devastatingly fair piece of work that I feel leaves a lot of questions. I don't think, when I began writing it (for NaNo) that I intended it to have so much character death and angst in it. But alas, the writing took on a life of its own, the emotions took control, and this is what became of it. Inspired by Run This Town by Jay-Z - Blindshipping -
(As of 10/27/15)
Most Reviewed Story: Run This Town - 546 Reviews
Most Viewed Story: Run This Town - 68,646 Views
Most Faved Story: Untouched - 396 Favs
Most Followed Story: Shadow & A Dancer - 172 Alerts
Story Added to Most Communities: Just Dance - 12 C2s
Longest Story: Shadow & A Dancer - 67,646 words
harry horror (10)
Sulfur Dusk (0)
Yami hitokiri (10)