Poll: Should I do a re-write of All Is Fair in Life or Death? Or should I continue with where I left off? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Mulan, Disney, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Hercules.
Hey guys! So first things first, my name is Demi and I'm a University student. I've been reading fanfiction for years and I've finally decided to start writing my own stories. Thanks for checking out my profile and I hope that you guys will check out my stories and see what they're all about and what I have to offer as an author.
My good friends on here are: fuzzi fox, Galimatias, Ms.Vega, Suzerenma, bs13, Samtastic V2.0, DisneyChick2012
Stuff about Me:
Favourite Colour: Blue, Purple and Black
Favourite Place: The Beach, Disney World, Anything tropical
Favourite Food: Noodles, shrimp, burgers, tacos, chicken, potatoes, pizza...need I go on? Basically, I love food.
Favourite Season: Fall and Spring
Favourite Holiday: Thanksgiving and Christmas
Favourite Flower: Lotus Flower
Favourite Insect: Butterfly
Favourite Names: Mia, Kiara, Jonathan, Alexander, Solomon, Noah
Favourite TV Show: Meet the Browns, House of Payne, One on One, Friends, George Lopez, Everybody Loves Raymond, Law & Order: SVU, The Voice, Pretty Little Liars, Mistresses
Favourite Movie: Hercules, Mulan, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Monsters. Inc, Brave, Tangled, Alex Cross, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pocahontas and many more!
Favourite Singer: Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Leona Lewis, Beyonce, Usher, Ne-Yo, Demi Lovato, Jessica Sanchez, Joshua Ledet, DeAndre Brackensick, Amanda Brown, Trevin Hunte
Religion: I am a Christian, but I'm more Spiritual than I am religious...(if that makes any sense?)
Age: Uh...Between the ages of 20 and 25...
All is Fair in Life or Death
After a long, stressful first year of University; eight friends, Phoebus&Esmeralda, Hercules&Megara, John Smith&Pocahontas and Shang&Mulan decide to plan a relaxing one month vacation to Daytona, Florida. However, little does the gang know that a mysterious serial killer and rapist has been lurking around San Jose, California. Unfortunately, suspicion around San Jose have been raised when the bodies of four young women have been found, who we're abducted and missing for two years, until now. Meanwhile, Meg, Esmeralda, Mulan and Pocahontas have been recieving unknown threatening text messages from a mysterious person, but who could it be from? And what do these text messages mean? However, a few days before the friends depart for their trip, Meg, Esmeralda, Mulan and Pocahontas mysteriously go missing one by one on the same night, which could only mean one thing. The serial killer has taken the four young women and is now holding them as hostages against their will. Now, it's all up to Hercules, Phoebus, Shang and John Smith to track this menace down before their girlfriends become the next victims to end up dead. Will these men be able to find this maniac and save their women once and for all? Or will they be too late and lose them in the end? (In Progress) (Number of planned chapters: At least between 25 and 28)
Mulan never got the chance to experience how it feels to be truly loved and accepted for who she is. And surprisingly, neither has Hercules for that matter. With the two desperately craving for that unconditional love and happiness, that is when they will both come together as one and find each other. Following a series of one-shots between this unique crossover couple as they deal with the challenges, tribulations and experience overall fluff. Everything from action, to humor, to intense love, to the fights and to angst. Suggestions and requests are more than welcome and appreciated. (In Progress) (Number of planned chapters: As many as it takes; possibly over 20)
Based on the song, Perfect by Hedley. After her marriage, Mulan finds life as a housewife rather difficult, where she finds herself trapped in nothing but drama and sadness. Numerous arguments and fighting has erupted between her and Shang; constantly fighting and bickering with one another. But after a nasty fight, Mulan realizes that she may not have been the perfect wife for Shang after all, and claims that he should find another wife that will be of better use for him. But after a sobbing and heartfelt apology, will the two be able to work out their problems and put aside their difference? Or will go their separate ways and never look back? (Complete)
Future Stories and One-Shots:
Shadows of Grace
A supernatural/romance story featuring Hercules X Meg and Shang X Mulan.
An adventure/friendship/romance story featuring Kenai, Jim Hawkins, Melody and Jane Darling.
A series of one-shots between Pocahontas and Tarzan
A Tortured Beauty
A Beauty and the Beast story, featuring my OC, Mia.
Title has yet to be determined: A Little Mermaid story featuring my OC, Mia
Title has yet to be determined: A series of Monsters Inc. one-shots.
Title has yet to be determined: A series of Finding Nemo one-shots.
SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN AUTHOR/ SIGNS I’M NOT CRAZY:
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written. (all the time)
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names. (not always)
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies. (Who doesn't?!)
4. You smile really big when you're gonna finally write a character love scene. (How can I not? It's too adorable not to!)
5. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing. (I try not to copy)
6. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym. (Sometimes)
7. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long. (Yup!)
8. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence. (Always the case)
9. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better. (My biggest pet peeve)
10. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away. (Oh yes! I have a very vivid imagination)
11. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it. (Not really, but I will start to get a little emotional)
12. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas. (Of course!)
13. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending. (If the ending really sucks then yeah!)
14. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story. (Constantly)
15. You are in love with the Thesaurus. (It's like my best friend)
16. You dream about your stories. (Surprisingly I do)
17. You dream of new stories. (Sometimes I actually do)
18. You often revisit some of your old stories. (Yup!)