Author has written 10 stories for Card Captor Sakura, and Ouran High School Host Club.
October 27, 2009
Wow. it's been almost a year! Real life does get in the way. Before you get mad, writing is a hobby and will not feed me or pay my rent, okay?
STATUS OF ONGOING STORIES
1. What He Wants: Will continue once I get a new beta and find my old notes for it.
2. Body Memories: WANTED BETA! Story is finished but I am not too happy with the last three chapters.
3. Addiction: Will update every other week.
1. ARE YOU GONNA LET HER GET AWAY?: STORY IS FINISHED! While the alerts are flattering, the story is OVER and continues in "The Getaway Girls"
2. His Warm Smile: On hiatus for now
3. THE GETAWAY GIRLS: DONE!!
SOON TO BE POSTED: (Some chapters ready to post; waiting for "Getaway Girls" to finish first so I don't have lots of unfinished stories up)
1. She Writes His Heart: Also AU, very fluffy and light on the angst! Syaoran is addicted to “Captors,” a cute anime with a hero named Xiaolang whom he resembles. Too shy to approach his beautiful new officemate Sakura, he takes tips from a fanfiction story he reads in which Xiaolang begins to court his crush Ying Fa. Will his story strategy work? Chapter 1 ready to post; Chapter 2 being revised. Preview is in Chapter 14 of "The Getaway Girls. Will be posted mid-November.
If you want to see artwork:
Link to Dark Butterfly's gallery. She has a gorgeous set of drawings with Sakura and Syaoran in it. "Show Me Love" illustrates a key scene in "What He Wants" and is very beautiful but is only available to 1) deviantart members and 2) those who are old enough to view mature content. (Please do NOT view it and then tell me you are offended; I've already warned you!)
Who I Beta For: If you liked my work why not read and review these lovely writers as well?
Cheeseycraziness: Regularly suffers my insane ideas! I recommend "Watch the Rain Fall" (Sakura appears to die in an inferno and Syaoran vows never to love again. When she wakes up in someone else's body, Sakura discovers that she can never reveal herself to those she loves, or Syaoran will die. But fate has a way of stepping in...), "In the Broken Lies (lovely ExT story), and her oneshots.
parma-violets: I love everything she writes! Her "Void" is the best take on the post-movie 2 universe I've read, and is absolutely beautiful. Her Valentine stories also are amazing.
xXxCherryBlossomxXx: Who says fics without SxS can't rock? Her take on the adventures of our favorite couple's children, "Hoshi no Kodomo," is wonderful. Her story "First Date" is also absolutely fluffy and yet a canon delight to read.
raindrops260: Inscribed in the Blade was a pleasure to beta for, and I am helping her edit the beginning chapters. I am proud to have been a part of this wonderfully written story!
(And Blatant Subtleties, although I haven't read anything from her lately--miss you girl!)
Afraid I can't beta any more people right now, sorry! Maybe when my schedule frees up? Let me know anyway; never hurts to try XD