Author has written 6 stories for Naruto.
I don't know if anyone bothers reading this, but it's October 19th, 2011 and I'm in the process of overhauling some of my fics. When the time comes that I update (most likely late November) there will be an explanation of greater depth regarding my absence and subsequent return. I'll also be changing my username to mark a new chapter in my writing.
My friend and I are collaborating on a team 7 centric story. The story is 運命的な家族 Unmeiteki na Kazoku or also known as Predestined Family. Please give it a read!
Ai Naruto themes chart found here.
LiveJournal - you can find status updates for my fics there.
DeviantArt - there's not really anything there. I can't draw a stick person to save my life...
- I've deleted Guardian's Blood. May repost if I find the motivation.
Beefs about reading other fics/problems I've encountered enough to bother me:
- the past tense of lead is led. It does not read like 'read' and its past tense which is also 'read'
- then and than are different. 'Then' is related to time, it's used as a time indicator (I drank the water and THEN I finally drank the soda). 'Than' is used in instances of comparison (I would rather drink water THAN soda).
- breathe vs. breath. Breathe is the verb (to BREATHE in air), breath is the noun (I breathed in a BREATH of air).
- college vs. collage. College is the academic institution. Collage is a compilation of pictures... and other stuff.
- should of, would of, could of VS. should've, would've, could've. It might sound right because of and 've sound the same, but it is an abbreviation of HAVE and therefore turns into 'VE.
Anything but A Lost Cause - in progress
They made a promise to each other, she broke it. He left to seek power. Will she be able to bring him back or is he a lost cause? A SasuHina fic.
-- Alright, my faithful readers of Lost Cause, it's in the last stretch. It'll likely be 29 or 30 chapters when complete. This fic is my priority.
Behind the Mask - in progress
A hockey team of cocky boys encounter a spectacular goalie. How will they react when they find out the face behind the mask is that of a girl? The timid Hyuuga heiress to be exact. Sasuhina.
-- Fanart by SpammishRice! It's awesome, so check it out!
-- akaiichigo did a fanart for the fic. It's Sasuke's bloody knuckles scene! So make sure to take a look!
-- This was written on a whim and, therefore, was not planned out. It's one of those 'go with the flow' types of stories.
-- Click here for a nice penalty shot and then watch this because it's funny. Really, I laughed so hard when I watched that game. I love Jarkko Ruutu. XD
-- For those keeners out there... or if you're just curious, here are the rules from the league I follow... kind of. Anyway, I read through the different types of penalties because that caught my interest.
Nezumi - in progress
Five years after Itachi’s demise, Sasuke encounters a skilful and talented ANBU. Deciding that she would be the one to bear his children, he willingly returns to Konoha, determined to unmask her. But there’s one complication, what are Akai ANBU? Sasuhina.
-- Inspired by a Sasuhina picture drawn by Warrior-of-Ruin and linked here.