Author has written 17 stories for Dead Poets Society, Merlin, Heroes, Sherlock Holmes, Neverwhere, James Bond, Ironman, Doctor Who, Lewis, Borgias, Avengers, and Torchwood.
Queen M on the web:
I just want to say this: please, please, don't "follow" stories that are marked "compete". It makes me cry with frustration that I can't reply to you and tell you that, alas, the story has been finished and you won't be getting any future updates that way. It also makes me wonder if I really leave my endings so open that no one can tell that they are in fact endings. Is that really the case?
An overview of the Rumours-verse
"Rumours" is the name I've given my Merlin-stories that are tied together. I'm proud to say I now have readers of this in at least 47 countries on all [populated] continents. How cool is that! The Merlin fandom is HUGE, and also awesome and so, so kind to me. I love you guys.
The stories have been translated to Chinese somewhere, but I'm afraid I don't have a link.
1. What's Left Unsaid Will Break Your Heart. This is a standalone piece, but fits into the Rumours-verse and is the first story in that chronology. Takes place during the final ep of series 2. Character study.
2. All The King's Horses and All the King's Men. (One day I'll rename it because the title has absolutely nothing to do with the story.) This is the story I came into the Merlin-fandom looking for and never found, so I chose to write it myself. It's one of the best decisions I've made all my life. I think I can call it an epic story without too much exaggeration: it's 60 chapter, almost 150 000 words, and takes place during about two years following the series 3 finale of Merlin. Now complete.
A playlist of the songs I've quoted in the introduction of each chapter can be found on Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/anneli_elisabet/playlist/0jwwot7znRmn7LvcCredES
3. The Winter Solstice. Started out as a Christmas story, and as such has a lighter, fluffier tone than the previous two. It's very much part of the Rumours-verse, but can be read as a standalone. Though, it contains spoilers for All the King's Horses. Complete.
3.5 Returning to Haunt Us. [most recent!* This was written for Halloween 2013 (i.e. after Horses) but takes place just after the end of series 3 of the show and about a year before Horses. It works as a standalone fic, but also as a prequel to the verse and a hint of what's to come in In Days Still Left.
4. These Whispers Will Soon Be Legends. A companion piece to the last one, telling the tale of what happened between Horses and Solstice through Elena's eyes. Complete.
5. In Days Still Left. Coming soon. (Did I mention I can be a tease?)
6. [Title to be disclosed at the end of part 5]. Hopefully I'll get this far before the fandom dies out ... This will be the final part.
The Youtube playlist where I've collected stuff that have inspired me to write Merlin-fic in general and Horses in particular (containing, in my humble opinion, some of the best Merlin-vids on the net) can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?vzGJ4C4ffhz4&playnext1&listPL6A3B161F841537C8
The Spotify playlist for my 00Q-story A Part to Play can be found here: http://open.spotify.com/user/anneli_elisabet/playlist/2mJM1e7mBOz0V0SU95psQZ
Friendships/bromances/pairings (let's just call it relationships) that break my heart every time, and why:
Sam & Frodo ("Don't leave me here alone. Don't go where I can't follow.")
Unsafe External Link