Poll: The May 25th update should be? Vote Now!
Author has written 62 stories for Naruto, Vampire Knight, X-Men: Evolution, Avengers, Justice League, Young Justice, and Captain America.
"Do or do not. There is no try."--Star Wars
February update Schedule:
February 20th: Ablaze
February 25th: Bound & Touched (Touch Series)
March Update Schedule:
March 5th-7th: Baby Magic
March 10th: Ablaze
March 15th: Bound & Touched (Bound Series)
March 20th: Ablaze
March 25th: Bittersweet
March 30th: Ablaze
April Update Schedule:
April 5-7th: Baby Magic
April 15th: Bound & Touched (one-shot Sunlight & Pink)
April 25th: I Saw Mommy Kissing Superman
May Update Schedule:
May 5th: Bittersweet
Further stories to be announced
The Sensei Series in Sequence:
Other Side of the Fence
I'm in Love with my Sensei!
A Teacher's Responsibility
Sand Between My Toes
The 'Blue' Drabble Series in Sequence:
A Man in Glasses
Just a Man
A Woman's Worth
Finding Her Love
Who I Am
All I Need
Red Series in Sequence:
Dancing on Leaves
Hero Series in Sequence:
Good Hero, Bad Hero
Heat Series in Sequence:
Marvelous Sakura Series:
Any Lifetime, Anywhere
We'll Meet Again
Wings Not Necessary
Separation Notice: 7/20/17
So eight years after my last notice I'm still here. XD I suppose fanfic is an addition to me.
If you haven't noticed, I'm mainly writing crossovers at this time. My interests have changed a bit for a few reasons. First, I still love Sakura. Second, I ship her with Sakura with 'all the things' and that includes people in different universes--mainly Superman. I love Superman. As I type this, I'm even currently wearing a Superman jersey. So yeah, Sakura plus Superman=win for me. So you'll probably find a lot of those stories from me as this is now my OTP.
I doubt that I'll start any new stories that AREN'T crossovers. I don't have that desire. I can barely manage to work on the WIP I have. I'm trying. There are those of you out there who've figured out how to get me to update these. XD And kudos goes to you for that because I have a feeling that without you those stories would be abandoned. I'm still trudging along though. So bear with me. Maybe one day we'll make it to the end of my WIPs that aren't crossover related.
--The Non-Crossover WIP list--
1. Reflection--You have no idea how badly I just want to abandon this story. But I recognize that this would be ridiculous since I'm almost finished with it. I'm truly having a hard time just writing...well, anything. But I'm trying something new, and if it works out, maybe the story will end sometime this year. :P And the year is already half over...
2. To Right the Wrongs-- I went back and reread this story and I realized just how much potential it has. If I can ever finish Reflection I'll let you know what I intend to do with this.
3. The Copy Chick--I really don't know. This story just came out of the blue. We'll see where it goes.
4. The Impostor--Officially Abandoned.
5. Bittersweet-- In my mind, this story is broken up into three parts. Part I & II have been completed. Part III is underway.
1. Ablaze--Part III underway. Recently upgraded to 3 updates a month.
2. Dancing on Leaves(Red Series)--Sporadic updates. Will probably mostly be from Clark's POV. I don't know yet.
3. Baby Magic--lol. This may end up being stuck on stupid, but it's the little things that entertain us, you know?
--In My Decreasing Amount of Spare Time Works--
1. You're Beautiful-- A SuperSakura fic where a loss of memory causes Superman to divorce his wife for reasons. Will he see the error of his ways? (30k words and counting)
2. Midnight Transgressions--Sakura falls in love with the father and the son. Sakura/Alfred Sakura/Bruce. (13k words and counting)
3. Got a whole Series planned based on the old school Tammy movie titles. Based on the Soul mate premise. The titles will be called:
Sakura & The Reporter
Sakura & The Billionaire
Sakura Tell me True
Sakura & The Captain
(4kwords and counting) I'm sure by the titles you can pretty much guess what the pairings will be. If not well there's nothing wrong with surprises.
4. An Untitled Pepper Potts/Sakura Haruno friendship! fic. Probably more of a drabble really of how they first meet. (Still in planning stages)