Poll: The May 25th update should be? Vote Now!
Author has written 61 stories for Naruto, Vampire Knight, X-Men: Evolution, Justice League, and Young Justice.
"Do or do not. There is no try."--Star Wars
August Update Schedule
August 1st: Ablaze
August 5th-7th: Baby Magic
August 10th: Ablaze
August 20th: Ablaze
August 25th: Bound & Touched (Bound Series)
Further stories to be announced
The Sensei Series in Sequence:
Other Side of the Fence
I'm in Love with my Sensei!
A Teacher's Responsibility
Sand Between My Toes
The 'Blue' Drabble Series in Sequence:
A Man in Glasses
Just a Man
A Woman's Worth
Finding Her Love
Who I Am
All I Need
Red Series in Sequence:
*New* Dancing on Leaves
Hero Series in Sequence:
Good Hero, Bad Hero
Separation Notice: 7/20/17
So eight years after my last notice I'm still here. XD I suppose fanfic is an addition for me.
If you haven't noticed, I'm mainly writing crossovers at this time. My interests have changed a bit for a few reasons. First, I still love Sakura. Second, I ship her with Sakura with 'all the things' and that includes people in different universes--mainly Superman. I love Superman. As I type this, I'm even currently wearing a Superman jersey. So yeah, Sakura Superman=win for me. So you'll probably find a lot of those stories from me as this is now my OTP.
I doubt that I'll start any new stories that AREN'T crossovers. I don't have that desire. I can barely manage to work on the WIP I have. I'm trying. There are those of you out there who've figured out how to get me to update these. XD And kudos goes to you for that because I have a feeling that without you those stories would be abandoned. I'm still trudging along though. So bear with me. Maybe one day we'll make it to the end of my WIPs that aren't crossover related.
--The Non-Crossover WIP list--
1. Reflection--You have no idea how badly I just want to abandon this story. But I recognize that this would be ridiculous since I'm almost finished with it. I'm truly having a hard time just writing...well, anything. But I'm trying something new and if it works out, maybe the story will end sometime this year. :P And the year is already half over...
2. To Right the Wrongs-- I went back and reread this story and I realized just how much potential it has. If I can ever finish Reflection I'll let you know what I intend to do with this.
3. The Copy Chick--I really don't know. This story just came out of the blue. We'll see where it goes.
4. The Impostor--Officially Abandoned.
5. Bittersweet-- In my mind this story is broken up into three parts. Part I & II have been completed. Part III is underway.