Poll: The end pairing for Ablaze should be...? Vote Now!
Author has written 57 stories for Naruto, Vampire Knight, X-Men: Evolution, Justice League, and Young Justice.
"Do or do not. There is no try."--Star Wars
August Update Schedule
August 1st: Ablaze
August 5th: Bloodlines (Red Series)
August 10th: Bound and Touched (Touch Series)
August 15th: Ablaze
August 20th: Bittersweet
August 25th: Reflection
September Update Schedule
September 1st: Ablaze
September 5th: Bound and Touched (Bound Series)
September 10th: Slightly Awkward (Red Series)
September 15th: Ablaze
September 20th: Currently Untitled (Sensei Series)
September 25th: Reflection
October Update Schedule
October 1st: Ablaze
October 5th: Slightly Awkward (Red Series)
October 10th: Ablaze
October 15th: Bound and Touched (Touch Series)
Further stories to be announced
The Sensei Series in Sequence:
Other Side of the Fence
I'm in Love with my Sensei!
A Teacher's Responsibility
Sand Between My Toes
The 'Blue' drabble Series in Sequence:
A Man in Glasses
Just a Man
A Woman's Worth
Finding Her Love
Who I Am
All I Need
Hero Series in Sequence:
Good Hero, Bad Hero
Separation Notice: 2/09
This is to inform you that I will no longer be writing fanfiction. Well, I won't be writing it in the sense that I'll be flying by the seat of my pants and posting chapters all willy-nilly. Only completed works will be posted. As far as Multi-Chaptered Fics those will be completed almost in their entirety before they ever touch FFN soil. This way I can move at a pace that I want and focus more on the more important things in my life and not leaving my readers hanging.
--Also when I'm done writing these I'll put the link to the site with my other stories--
1. Reflection--You have no idea how badly I just want to abandon this story. But I recognize that this would be ridiculous since I'm almost finished with it. I'm truly having a hard time just writing...well, anything. But I'm trying something new and if it works out, maybe the story will end sometime this year. :P And the year is already half over...
2. To Right the Wrongs-- I went back and reread this story and I realized just how much potential it has. If I can ever finish Reflection I'll let you know what I intend to do with this.
3. The Copy Chick--I really don't know. This story just came out of the blue. We'll see where it goes.
4. The Impostor--Officially Abandoned.
5. Bittersweet-- In my mind this story is broken up into three parts. Part I has been completed. Two more chapters will complete part II and then hopefully I can get some chapters of Part III under my belt before posting.