Poll: The end pairing for Ablaze should be...? Vote Now!
Author has written 60 stories for Naruto, Vampire Knight, X-Men: Evolution, Justice League, and Young Justice.
"Do or do not. There is no try."--Star Wars
October Update Schedule
October 21-24th: Baby Magic
October 25th: Ablaze
October 26th-30th: Baby Magic
November Update Schedule
November Hiatus: Nanowrimo
December Update Schedule
December 1st: Ablaze
December 2nd-4th: Baby Magic
December 5th: Bittersweet
December 6th-9th: Baby Magic
December 10th: Slightly Awkward (Red Series)
December 11th-December 14th: Baby Magic
Further stories to be announced
The Sensei Series in Sequence:
Other Side of the Fence
I'm in Love with my Sensei!
A Teacher's Responsibility
Sand Between My Toes
The 'Blue' drabble Series in Sequence:
A Man in Glasses
Just a Man
A Woman's Worth
Finding Her Love
Who I Am
All I Need
Red Series in Sequence:
Hero Series in Sequence:
Good Hero, Bad Hero
Separation Notice: 2/09
This is to inform you that I will no longer be writing fanfiction. Well, I won't be writing it in the sense that I'll be flying by the seat of my pants and posting chapters all willy-nilly. Only completed works will be posted. As far as Multi-Chaptered Fics those will be completed almost in their entirety before they ever touch FFN soil. This way I can move at a pace that I want and focus more on more important things in my life and not leaving my readers hanging.
--Also when I'm done writing these I'll put the link to the site with my other stories--
1. Reflection--You have no idea how badly I just want to abandon this story. But I recognize that this would be ridiculous since I'm almost finished with it. I'm truly having a hard time just writing...well, anything. But I'm trying something new and if it works out, maybe the story will end sometime this year. :P And the year is already half over...
2. To Right the Wrongs-- I went back and reread this story and I realized just how much potential it has. If I can ever finish Reflection I'll let you know what I intend to do with this.
3. The Copy Chick--I really don't know. This story just came out of the blue. We'll see where it goes.
4. The Impostor--Officially Abandoned.
5. Bittersweet-- In my mind this story is broken up into three parts. Part I has been completed. Two more chapters will complete part II and then hopefully I can get some chapters of Part III under my belt before posting.