Author has written 7 stories for Prison Break.
Well, if you're here, that means that you read one of my stories or that I reviewed one of yours. If it's because of the first reason, then Thanks! If it's for the second one, then You're welcome! :) Well, if you read my stories, you have probably understood that I'm a Prison Break addict, more specifically a MiSa addict. If you're curious to know why I like them so much, I can give you 160 reasons! Click!
First of all, all your PM's are more than welcomed, since I'm here to make new friends too, not just posting fanfictions. But... if you're here to read my profile first and then leave a PM... Well, in that case abort your mission soldier, 'cause after you read my profile, you might wanna change your mind about contact me! :)
So, uhm... I really hope you'll like the stories I wrote and that you just read (or that maybe you're about to read). I'm not gonna beg you for leaving a review, 'cause I'm a lazy girl and I know how hard it is to put 2, maybe 3 words together hoping that they make any sense :) Just so you know, I love writing, especially fanfictions, and here I am, living a double life (like Spidey, the best superhero ever!!), 'cause none of my friends know that I have this passion. I never told 'em 'cause I'm afraid of their reaction... like "you're such a loser, go and get a real life!". I really couldn't stand something like that... Maybe just my BFF Sara knows that I write fics, but she never took the time to read them... God, I sound sooo pathetic...
Anyway, now I'm gonna tell you something about me:
NAME: Ilaria, but you people can (MUST) call me Ily.
AGE: Well, I turned 20 in the 2007... Just do the math, you lazy people :) !!
COUNTRY: I'm from Sardinia, an Italian island. Maybe you heard something about our beaches...
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: I speak Italian and English. I understand a little bit of Spanish and French.
FAV NUMBER AND COLOR:Well, as you can see in my nick, 18 is my lucky number (18 is my birthday) and my fav color is Orange (I was born during Summer, maybe that's why i like it)
8 ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE MYSELF: Stubborn, Funny, Cocky, Dreamer, Romantic, Pessimistic, Superstitious, Insecure.
- STUBBORN: Some people hate me because of that. I always want to have the last word in a conversation and if I can't do something my way, then I won't do it at all. I also hate when people tell me what I can or can't do. Just like John Locke said "Don't tell me I can't do it!"
- FUNNY: This side of me, balances all the other flaws I have. I have the skill to make people laugh at my jokes and that's something I really enjoy. I mean, when my friends are down, they call me to talk and then they're not that sad anymore. I think it's a great gift I have! Anyway, I really think that the world would be a better place if everyone laughed at least three times a day... Why three times? Well, three is the perfect number, so they say...
- COCKY: Yeah, well... Read one of the last phrases in the previous adj. and you might get why I think I'm cocky! :) But, seriously, I activate my cocky mood only with people who know me well enough to understand that I'm just kidding.
- DREAMER: I should probably write "way to much" before this adj... But it's not my fault if my imagination is so damn good!! I mean... All the things going on my little, wicked brain are way better than the ones that really happen in my life... So, yeah, imagination kicks reality's ass!
- ROMANTIC: Yeah, I'm so romantic!! Fluffy and Romantic stories are what I feed myself of!! So get your ass on work people, and write some more of those!!
- PESSIMISTIC: If there's one word you can't really use to describe me is "Miss Brightside". I just think that being pessimistic is better. Why am I so crazy to think it that way? Well, a pessimistic person gets herself ready for the worst, so the things that happen to her, can only be better!
- SUPERSTITIOUS: I hate to admit it, but it's true! I hate when I'm driving and a black cat crosses the road! Or when people walks under a ladder! Or when, in a line, I'm number 13 or 17!
- INSECURE: I know you might think that, someone cocky can't be insecure, but guess what? I am! This is the thing I hate the most of myself, 'cause I think I'm very pathetic... Why? well, for example, I always need someone to tell me that I'm doing the right thing and that I'm doing it well. I need people to remind me how much they care about me, otherwise I'd start thinking that I'm just a useless piece of meat... :( Unfortunately (for me) I usually hide this side of me, 'cause people might be scared by that (and I really couldn't blame them for that) or, way worse, they could feel sorry for me and I need nobody's pity.
NAME SOMETHING YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN: Karma! God I love it and strongly believe in it!! I was able to see karma in action many times during my life and now I really think twice before to do something. A friend of mine once told me "If you do something bad, then that thing, sooner or later, will go back at you tripled!" Once I experienced that, Karma became one of the things I believe in the most.
My favourite TV shows are:
-One Tree Hill
I also watch Smallville, (even tho I'm not into that like the tv shows above) and I shipper Clark&Lana of course and Clark&Chloe. I can't really stand Lana, ugh, I hate her!! What else...? Oh yeah, of course I used to watch classic tv shows like Dawson's Creek! I loved Joey&Pacey, even tho at first I was a Dawson&Joey supporter! In these past few months I also bumped into a very funny tv show, Hope&Faith! Really nice and funny
I also like cartoons like "Family guy" and of course "The Simpsons". Stewie Griffin is just awesome, I really love him. I wish I'll have a little bastard son like him, sooner or later! eheheh :) I like Peter too, i just can't realize how dumb he is, and when I think I do, he always comes up with something even stupider and then I realize, once again, that he's too stupid. And for the Simpsons... well, Homer is the best. I can't really say who's the dumbest between him and Peter Griffin! But I do know that I love them both! I also like Meggie, especially in the movie! She's the one saving everybody's butts!
The main reasons why I watch all those shows are:
B) the plot
That's why now I'm gonna tell you the couples I ship:
Michael and Sara(MiSa) from Prison Break is my fav right now, no matter what is going on the show now, for me there's no season 3. They're living their happy ending, swinging on a hammock drinking their beers.
Jack and Juliet(Jacket) from Lost,I just love them,they're my 2nd fav couple. Let you guess how happy I was when they kissed on the 3rd season finale!
Dan&Serena from Gossip Girl,they're so cute!But I know it's a little too early to make predictions about this couple.
Haley and Nathan(Naley) because they're just meant to be.They faced everything together and they never gave up on each other.
Seth and Summer(Breakfast Couple) well,this has been the 1st couple I really loved on a tv show.And as they say,the 1st time is the best right?
Rachel and Ross(lobster) I discovered this tv show a little too late,but no doubt this couple was the cutest on the show!
Well, I had a lot of time to waste, so... I decided to look for some quotes that I heard somewhere and that I really like:
"Go through your phone book, call people and ask them to drive you to the airport. The ones who will drive you are your true friends. The rest aren't bad people; they're just acquaintances." Jay Leno
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer..." John Abruzzi
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" John Locke
"I know, I'm impossible to forget, but hard to remember." Claire from Elizabethtown
"People always leave." Peyton Sawyer
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" Eddie Guerrero
"Eddie's up there right now. He's cheating to somebody, he's lying to somebody and he's stolen all our hearts." Paul Levesque
"I'm a winner, I'm a winner in life. I've overcome obstacles ans situations that each and everyone of you can only dream about!" Eddie Guerrero
"I believe in being part of the solution, not the problem." Sara Tancredi
"Toes are over-rated!" Michael Scofield
"We all know good girls finish last..." Sara Tancredi
"It was real, Sara. You and me, it's real!" Michael Scofield
"I would have tattooed it to my body, but I didn't have the time!" T-Bag
"Once a thief, always a thief." Michael Scofield
"Fly safe, Papi!" Michael Scofield
"Are you surprised that there are people in the world that stand up to people like you?" Sara Tancredi
"The first thing they tell you when you get the job is... Never to fall in love with an inmate." Sara Tancredi
"Rules are rules, remember? If we don't have them, we're all savages." Alex Mahone
"It's mercy, compassion and forgiveness I lack. Not rationality." Beatrix Kiddo
"Revenge is a dish best served cold." Beatrix Kiddo
"There's nothing like a first kiss... " Lucy from 50 first dates
"Death is not the end... just pray so." Alice from Resident Evil
"How can it hurt when it looks so beautiful?" Anonymous
"But I've looked into the eye of this island, and what I saw... was beautiful." John Locke
"A leader can't lead until he knows where he's going." John Locke
"You have some... Arzt... on you." Hurley
"What did one snowman say to the other snowman?" John Locke "Smells like carrots." Desmond
"I hear you only liked them grilled." Juliet Burke "I missed the toothpicks too!" Jack Shephard
"We stop hiding, we stop running, we stop living in fear of them, because when they show up, we're going to blow them all to hell." Jack Shephard
"I am a dentist, I am not Rambo." Bernard
"If you say "live together, die alone" to me, Jack, I'll punch you in the face. " Rose
"It's very stressful being an Other, Jack." Juliet Burke
"Calm down, Chicken Little. Sky ain't falling just yet." James "Sawyer" Ford
"Australia's the key to the whole game." Hugo "Hurley" Reyes
"Dude. You're a Cohen now. Welcome to a life of insecurity and paralyzing self-doubt." Seth Cohen
"What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico." Seth Cohen
"Stop, I do not like Seth Cohen. I mean I can't like Seth Cohen. He's like Seth Cohen." Summer Roberts
"Ryan, I was Nemo and I just wanted to go home." Seth Cohen
"The more it looks like Queer Street, the less I ask." Mr. Enfield from The strange case of dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde
"If he be Mr.Hyde, I shall be Mr.Seek." Mr.Utterson from The strange case of dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde
"It is one thing to mortify curiosity, another to conquer it." Mr.Utterson from The strange case of dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde
"When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless." Stewie Griffin
(reading the Bible) "My, my, what a thumping good read. Lions eating Christians, people nailing each other to two-by-fours. I say, you won't find that in Winnie-the-Pooh." Stewie Griffin
"You said 'nuclear'. It's 'nuc-u-lar', dummy, the 's' is silent!" Peter Griffin
"Oh, mother, I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint: it's in my diaper, and it's not a toaster." Stewie Griffin
"You gonna eat that stapler?" Peter Griffin "You-you can't eat a stapler-" Calahan "Wanna split it?" Peter Griffin
"Sometimes I wonder if all women are this difficult, and then I think to myself:My God, wouldn't it be marvelous if I turned out to be a homosexual?" Stewie Griffin
"Everything happens for a reason." John Locke
Speaking of fics I read...For the PB fans like me I'd like to suggest a writer who I think is very talented.This is her profile with all the stories she wrote: CatherineWinner(just click on the name). An other girl I think is relly talented is CutePoison(again, just click on the name). If you're a PB fan, be sure to visit their profile and read their stories cause they're really awesome and very sweet!
Every story has a beginning , a middle and an end, Prison Break is a story of love, faith and family I WANT TO SEE THE REST OF THE STORY!
If you want to see rest of the story put this in your profile!!
Well,I think that's all folks...I'll update the profile when I'll have something new to tell you :) Thanks for reading.
Unsafe External Link