Author has written 19 stories for Gorillaz, Brokeback Mountain, and Supernatural.
Rose, in 10 (regretfully useless) Facts:
1. My name is Rose
2. I have a demented cat called Daisy
3. I spend far too much time reading and writing and surfing the internet than is probably healthy
4. My latest obsession is - SUPERNATURAL (DEAN + SAM :D)
5. I have over 4000 photos on my computer of basically, everything interesting in my life for the past 2 years
6. I have the best circle of best friends that you could ask for, ever. (RFBELGSP)
7. None of them know I write for fanfiction.net, even though I let one of them use my e-mail account, like, daily... hmm, I am sneaky
8. I'd like to say I'm an aspiring author but, seriously, I haven't a clue what I want to do
9. Living in England means I'm always a feew episodes or even a season behind America. Thank God for the internet!
10. I'm not very good at finding mildly interesting facts about me...
10th June 2009
I'm soooo sorry it seems that 'Silence and Sorrow' has just dried up - but it hasn't! Exams just keep rearing their ugly heads and I am forced to beat them away with hefty revision books but fear not, they are almost done! punches the air
Also, my larger version of 'Watching Torture is Torture' is underway and I have a very nearly finished a tag to 'On the Head of a Pin' that is joined to the end of the episode where Dean is in hospital talking to Castiel if anyone is interested.
Rose x x x x
Dean: Come on! What kind of a ghost messes with a man's wheels?!
Sam: You seem pretty cheery.
Mr. Benson: Her name was... Jasmine.
Alastair: Go directly to Hell. Do not pass Go. Do not collect 200.
Alastair: Sorry. Something caught in my throat. I think it's my throat.
Dean: Home, crappy home.
Sam: I just can't shake this feeling like I... like I don't belong here. You know what I mean? Like I should do something more than sit in a cubicle.
Dean: I'm sitting in a laundromat reading about myself sitting in a laundromat reading about myself. My head hurts.
Dean: Behave yourself, would you? No homework. Watch some porn.
Dean: "Sam turned his back on Dean. His face brooding and pensive." I mean, I don't know how this guy is doing it but this guy is doing it. I can't see your face but those are definitely your pensive and brooding shoulders. (Sam pauses) You just thought I was a dick.
Chuck Shirley: I am the prophet Chuck!
Unsafe External Link