Author has written 4 stories for Ghost Hunt.
Name: Anvesha.. and yeah it's a pen name or internet name of sorts
Age: not gonna tell you.. wait, if you HAVE to know.. still a NO lol
Country: USA... but I am Asian
Interests: animes/mangas, music, korean dramas
My Favourite Animes:
Ouran High School Host Club
La Corda D'oro
Code Geass (both seasons)
a little less favourite:
Darker Than Black
Prince of Tennis
a few more is there...
Last year I got bored of all the animes because all of them seemed similar to me (idk why).. so I turned to mangas and read tons!! My favorites are:
Kimi Ni Todoke
My Favourite Characters:
Naru aka Noll aka Oliver Davis gosh how many names does he have!! I prefer Noll best..
Kurosaki (Daisy) I fell in love after reading the manga
Tamaki Suoh (an exception to the above description...)
Fay D. Fluorite
My Favourite Pairings:
I OWE MY MOTHER (taken from Redrosesthroughbrowneyes's profile (*disclaimer* ) because I thought it was just funny even f some of this didn't hapen to me)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY." There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
Really Dumb Store labels:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (As night follows day . . .)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I got to admit, I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash.)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you Love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are Down.
3. If you’re initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to Blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
Fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
The memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
Changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time
But will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
Anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
Got a problem with me?
My very few fanfics: (all of them NaruxMai)
Sudden Change: -Complete- It's about Mai's childhood friend coming back and challenging Naru (well sort of). He confesses he loves Mai but to Naru. My first fanfic. It's a simple story without much complexity or any of that sort.
Striking Similarity: -Discontinued- It's a crossover with La Corda, but actually you don't need to know the other story. Two special people (Len and Kaho) appears in the lives of our favourite SPR members and... a concert... an engagement... WAIT... Naru has a Secret... and its a pretty big one. I am really busy and this fic doesn't really have many readers, so I dropped this one. And I kind of forgot where I was going with this story. So, sorry to the readers! I would've deleted it but then.. I feel like just leaving it here does no harm, right?
Fate: -Discontinued- "Lets do a show".. Noll and Mai two different people with different lifestyles meet and their story starts. Alt Universe. It's funny how I didn't even consider this a story of mine because it was a way for me to keep writing.
Destiny's Game: -Hiatus- Naru doesn't come back, but Mai visits England only to find Naru engaged and with a son. I think it's better than my other two... maybe? I still some chapters written down, but I'm not so sure if they are good.. This one really was a really favorite of mine, so I can't make myself delete this.. even if I'm not sure about updating this.
NOTE: The thing is, initially, I stopped writing because I was busy with real life stuff. But, now I just don't like my stories anymore. At first, I had ideas to make those fics interesting, but I think my writing is not as good as I want it to be. I cringe at the style. So, all my stories are more or less closed (except may be for the one I have already written chapters and just forgot to update it).
I would also like to thank the people who took their time to send me a PM asking about the stories. You have no idea how much those made me want to continue the fics (especially, Destiny's Game). I really appreciate your interest and I'm sorry! :)
Unsafe External Link