Poll: If you had the chance of creating a different ending for Itachi, would you keep him alive? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Naruto.
Welcome to my profile!!
Well, First we start with some information about me:
Name: preferred to be called Rin
Age: Uh, university level is all you need to know :P
Country: Living in United Arab Emirates, but originally from Lebanon. I can't seem to change the flag :S
language: Arabic, English, some french, and bits and pieces of Japanese (still learning)
Hobbies: Likes to play the violin and piano (better in piano though), surf the net. Hm, write stories when my writer's block is gone and play voleyball!
Favorite Anime: La Corda D'Oro, D.Grey Man, Fruit Basket, DNAngel, and Vampire Knight
About me: Well, I prefer reading from writing, but I write every now and then because I enjoy it. I read a lot of stories, both from fan fiction AND from famous writers, like Paulo Coelho...one of my favorites. I enjoyed many of the stories here and you can probably check them all out in my profile. :D
I still want to improve my writing and become a better story writer. I know I am not that much of writer, but one can always get better. I am sure all the reviews here will help accomplish my dream. I like to laugh and smile in front of people and easily gets super hyper on chocolate X_X so yeah :P I got drunk once...eh...never will repeat it EVER! hm, Well I also played Tae Kwon Do for some time but I am injured pretty badly right now because of it so I have to give it a rest for...I don't know...a few months?
Number your 12 fave Naruto characters (In no order) and answer the questions!!
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
20) How emo is Seven?
Well that was fun. Copy and paste this and answer it!
PROOF! That Sasuke... cares... for Sakura. It may not be love, but HE STILL CARES FOR HER!
-During the bell test, when Sakura fainted from seeing his head above ground, and the rest below, Sasuke waited for her to wake up, even though he probably knows he's wasting time.
-When they were escorted Tazuna to the Wave Country, Sasuke rushed in front of Sakura to protect her and Tazuna, even though Kakashi would have come(of course, he didn't know that but still)
-When Sasuke and Naruto were fighting Haku, Zabuza went to attack Tazuna but Kakashi protected him and Sakura screamed. When she did, you could hear worry in Sasuke's voice when they heard her.
-During the Chuunin Exams, The Forest of Death, when Sasuke and Sakura first found, Orochimaru, disguised as a Grass nin, when he stabbed his leg to get rid of the whole frozen in fear thing, when he went to pick up Sakura, he could have done it many ways, but he chose to pick her up bridal style.
-Again during the Chunnin Exams, The Forest of Death, when Sasuke and Naruto were fighting Orochimaru, disguised as a grass nin, after Orochimaru gave Naruto the five-pronged seal. When Sakura called him a coward, he reacted. He didn't react when Naruto called him a coward.
-After Orochimaru gave Sasuke the Cursed Seal, Sakura went to help him. I'm not sure if this is just because he was in a lot of pain, but instead of dealing with the pain by himself, like I thought he would, he actually let Sakura help him and the animators made him faint onto her.
-Also during the Chuunin Exams, The Forest of Death, when Sasuke wakes up, the first thing he does is ask Sakura who hurt her. Even the the influence of the Curse Seal couldn't change the bond he has with her.
-Another in The Forest of Death, when Sakura hugged him, the Curse Seal receeded. There's gotta be something behind that.
-During the Preliminary Rounds of the Chuunin Exams, the first thing Sasuke thought of when he was trying to make his curse mark receed was the image of Sakura crying, begging him to stop.
-After Gaara semi-changed into his Shukaku form, and after he pinned Sakura to the tree with his sand hand, Sasuke told Naruto that he had bettersave Sakura no matter what, then run away.
-Also during this time, Sasuke also said that he wouldn't allow another important friend to die in front of him, refering to Sakura.
-Again during this time, when Sasuke went to catch Sakura after the sand released her, there were many ways of catching her, but he had to catch her bridal style. I know that's the way she fell, but then, who made her fall that way. The people who make Naruto. I say, they're hinting something but making Sakura fall in that manner.
-Once again, after Sasuke caught Sakura and went to lay her down on a branch, if you look closely, you will noticed his hand lingers under her head for a split second.
-Do I have to say it, when Sasuke told Pakkun to take care of Sakura, you could hear worry in his voice. His eyes also softened a bit.
-After the Hokage's funeral, in the flashback when Sakura asked Sasuke if he save her, he said that Narutosaved her. You can tell that he had regret and sadness in his voice. Like he wanted to save her.
-When they were escorting Idate through the race, while on the boat when the Rain nin were attacking, Sakura's arm was hit by a kunai. Even though it was only a small cut, when she cried out in pain, Sasuke showed a hint of worry on his face.
-When Ino hugged him during the Chuunin Exams, Sasuke was very mad and pissed off. But when Sakura hugged him in the hospital, he didn't have any hatred in his eyes and he let her.
-During Naruto and Sasuke's fight on the hospital roof, when Sakura ran in the way to try and stop them, Sasuke wanted to pull back. It means he cares for her well being in some way; or else, he would have just ran her through.
-This one I thought was implied. Who confronted Sasuke the night he left? Sakura. The people that make Naruto might be hinting something.
-Again, when Sasuke was leaving, he put up with all of Sakura's talking instead of ignoring her like he normally does. He even gave her a speech. A short one, but still.
-(From Angel of Konoha) When Sakura asked to go with Sasuke, he replied that it was "too dangerous." He didn't want her to get killed.
-Also when Sasuke was leaving, before he knocked her out, he said "Thank you." This shows that he does care about her in some way, I think.
-Sasuke bit his lip RIGHT BEFORE he said "Thank You", and it was like he was hesitating, and debating whether he should say it or not, but he DID say it, meaning, he WANTED her to know that he knew about all the stuff she did for him, and that's just a big collective thank you, so that means he's sensitive enough to not just walk off and not thank her for all the awesome thinkgs she did. I give credit to gaarafaves for telling me about that one.
-Lastly, when Sasuke knocked her out, he could have left her on the ground where she lay, but he chose to lay her on the bench.
-Sasuke knows that Sakura is weaker than Naruto, yet he doesn't call her 'weak' or 'idiot'. Just 'annoying'.
-In Shippuuden, the first time they found Sasuke, did you notice that he attacked every body except Sakura with the Chidori Nagashi? It would've made perfect sense for him to attack her after he attacked Yamato. Yet, he didn't attack her. Hmm...
Made By: Dying Sakura
There is also one more proof that may be right and was noticed by my friend here, Sayjay1995, it is when Team 7 go on their first mission without Kakashi. I think it's in episode 102 or 103 of Naruto (not shippden), where Morino Idate first showed up and started "flirting" with Sakura in the tea house. Sasuke got a bit annoyed at that time...and angry, one might say?!
Hm...I just have to mention the couples I absolutely adore in Naruto!! (Okay if you see Sakura coupling a lot...it is obvious that she is my favorite)
1. SasuSaku: ABSOLUTE favorite! I mean...they are seriously MEANT for each other! total opposites and...I dunno, the colors kinda match XD
2. ItaSaku: Okay, I never thought I'de like them, but man they are hot together XD especially when Itachi kidnaps her and acts all high and mighty XD lool
3. GaaSaku: I love them together! Nothing else to say! they are adorable!
4. SasoSaku: Well...They are soo good together! plus, their stories aren't bad at all ;D
5. NaruHina: Omg they are so adorable together it makes me want to hug them!! Also, I believe that Hinata is the only one who can stand him :P
6. NejiSaku: What can I say? I have a soft spot for them. They are hot together.
7. Threesome of team 7 is one of my favs too! XD doesn't have to be a lemon, just some plain cute story is what I ask for sometimes.
Couples I HATE!!
1. NaruSaku: I don't think they match!! Naruto belongs to Hinata and Sakura to Sasuke! They have brotherly love!! wth!! I do NOT accept this...well...unless they involve Sasuke ;P
2. NaruSasu: WTF!! They SERIOUSLY should not be together or so help me!! (except if Sakura is with them XD I never liked threesome but those three are absolutely great together!!)
3. Yeah, all other gay couples
4. SaiSaku: ...Do you WANT me to continue? I mean, yeah Sai is kinda okay and is interacting with Sakura well, but...nah I don't feel any connections...maybe I will change my mind one day.
5. Anyone with Orochimaru just makes me sick!! Just thinking about it makes me have goosebumps (sp?)
6. Sasuke with anyone other than Sakura just plain sucks...and who the hell thought that Hinata and Sasuke are great together? Ew...
7. KibaSaku: Noooo! just...no...NO!
8. ShinoSaku: they never talked ever! and they don't match! I read several one-shots for them and they were kinda cute, but ...I dunno.
Couples who I don't mind reading:
1. DeiSaku: Good couple, don't mind them
2. NejiTen: Yeah, they were meant to be together, but I prefer NejiSaku
3. ShikaIno: I wouldn't read them alone, but if there's other couples I love in the same story, I would definately read it!
4. KakaSaku: Very cute couple _ I feel like Kakashi completely deserves someone like Sakura.
Quotes I really like :D (I got them all from Crest of Water and some from gemgembo)
- I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it
- Ah shit, you're gonna try to cheer me up, aren't you?
- I'm not crazy, my reality's just different than yours
- All I've been doing is watching you two from behind... now, get a good look at my back!- Haruno Sakura
- "I'm just here to chew bubble gum and kick ass.. and I'm all out of gum." - Seto Kaiba
- We've just witnessed a classical case of something called 'misdirected rage'. I believe the technical term is being an ass" - Shigure Sohma
- Destiny is what you are supposed to do in life. Fate is what kicks you in the ass to do it.
- Physco? You say that like its a bad thing
- There is a fine line between insanity and stupidity. Feel free to cross it!
- The voices in my head might not be real, but they have some very good ideas
- Everybody is stupid in their own special way. Take me for instance, I'm insane! (Left eye twitches)
- Siblings are the worst enemy you can have.
- Do you mind? I'm trying to ignore you
- I am OFFENDED by your existance
- "I am struck speachless at the stupidity of what you just said" - Hatori Sohma
There are three kinds of people in this world: The ones who can count, and the ones who can't.
- "Welcome to hell, you'll get used to it with practice"-Seto Kaiba, Cursive by Lethe Seraph
- A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a GREAT friend will be sitting next to you saying "we really f-ed up this time"
- "Give it up.Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby." -Seto Kaiba
If that's what it means to be wise, I'd be happier living as a fool.-Uzumaki Naruto
Are you always this stupid or is today a special occasion?
-"If I were the rain, that bind together the earth and sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?"-Inoue Orihime, Bleach vol. 3
"If I had a dime for everytime you used the word 'destiny,' I'd be even richer." -Seto Kaiba
"When you screw with destiny, she sends fate to fuck with you." -Tenten, Screwing Destiny by Wicked Enough
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them
There's a light at the end of every tunnel, just pray it's not a train.
Last night I was looking at the stars and I was wondering where the heck is my ceiling!
Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
Friends Vs. Best Friends
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
Thanks for visiting and I will be really glad if you read my stories:
Not Afraid Anymore: This story was random and my vocab wasn't much, but maybe because I didn't put a lot of work in it.
A Silent Promise: Now this story is better than the first. I stayed almost 2 hours on it and managed to make it more entertaining. There will be a sequel for this story and i hope you will enjoy it more!
Teammates: I really like this one. Sequel of "A Silent Promise" and a great improvement of friendship between team 7.
As the Years Go By: This is a great GREAT story and I am putting my heart and soul into it. I know there might be a few grammatical mistakes, please forgive me for that. But it's a beautiful moment of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. Romance would start building up between...all three of them ;)
Tried Harder: A new level for me since I never wrote angst before (other than the small ones in "As the Years Go By"). This is Sakura's POV as she thinks about how she should have tried harder to keep Sasuke with them, Team 7.
Unsafe External Link