Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
So I final got da balls to post. I tend to be very self concous about my writing and 30 percent of the time its dark. the other 70 percent is a mix between erotic and overly romantic fluff! YAY FOR FAN ART! I uploaded 2 of my concepts for ASLDM her
Preferance: Bi (Do we really have a choice in who we love?)
Naruto, Bubble Gum Crisis, Tenchi Muyo, Bleach, and Neon Genisus Evangelion.
Top 5 Naruto Female Characters
5)Ino/Temari (really hard to pick between them)
Top 5 Naruto Male Characters
Great quotes from stories I've read!
Shizune from 'Man Training'- The left side of her brain looked at the right side and said "I got nothing"
From 'Tsunade Choice' - Now there is a moment in time you realise your mouth wrote checks your ass cant cash.
Unknown - Your mouth may say 'no,' but your eyes say 'Oh God, he's got a knife!'
Plans for future stories!
Naruto-America's newest batch of chakra soldiers are about to finish boot camp. Trained in stealth, martail arts, marksmanship, and chakra usage these new soldiers will learn what the world is truly like by fighting on the front lines of a war that's been waged for millinia. Naru/FGaara
Naruto-Naruto stumbles upon an ancient scroll that tells of people with wonderous power at there fingertips. They called themselves mages and claimed to be ascended. What does all this mean and how will it affect Naruto? crossover with mage the ascention from white wolf games