Poll: Should I continue "Children of the Knucklehead" or leave it as it is? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Naruto, and My Little Pony.
Alright folks, I'm Lance Kumazuki I'm the last of my clan from the Land of Grass. I'm Strong, kind and will protect all my loved ones. I love reading fanfics. I'll start writing some new ones soon. I curently have one fic post on a different site called ThePokemonTower. the website is www.thepokemontower.com
Just look for LordofDragons
My name: not important. I'm Lance after all but my real name isn't important. For the ladies, call me Lance-kun. I am the vessel for the Seven-tailed Dragon Demon. My Kekkii Genkai is called the Ryugan. I can see chakra points on a sharper level, Copy any Jutsu that the user has used in their life by looking into their eyes, and I am allowed Sharp sight in darkness and bad weather. Its weakness is a drawback. It's know as 'Dragon's Gambit' allowing massive power but the user cannot tell friend from foe. I am very functional in Kenjutsu swordfighting and use a blade forged from my demons fang after its sealing.
About me: As stated above, just read it. My love life is now nonexistant. I was an ass to her and now she is gone. Leaveing me cold and depressed.
Age: 23 in human years, i am actually about 377 years old in my demon form.
Me (Lance Kumazuki): http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1452369/
Yahoo- same as email
My fanfic series 'Children of the Knucklehead' is done. 'Pathes Yet Paved' has hit a major writers block. 'The Dragon and the Fox' is still being worked on and is destined for greatness.
I have ideas for a new fic. But that i am keeping under my hat for a while.
Reviews are welcome as well. This series is going to be great and should be done by late march if i work at it. once that is done I can work on new fics as well.
Please, if you do read my fics, please review. It warms my heart to know that everyone loves my writings.
After much thought, I will allow requests. Come to me with a Naruto couple idea, i will think on it and maybe write it. Here are the guidelines:
1. I don't do yaoi. that is a no no. I will do guy on guy friendship.
2. Since I have done Naur/Hina, that paining is my main, but I am open to other pairing with him except what i stated above.
3. Please if you do drop a request, please review and read my other fics and let me know what you think.
4. Other than those rules, just drop me a line.
To all of my readers: My fics will be updated again soon. My laptop was down for a while and my stories were deleated. Do not worry. They were backed up to various flash drives.
I have vids up on youtube if yall want to see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJw8TH9gk0Q is my first Naru/Hina tribute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzNJcDM-Y_o is the second Naru/Hina tribute.
For my fans, here are the bios that I promised on Hikari and Minato Uzumaki. May this grant some insight.
Eye color: Lavender with a light hue of blue
Hair color: Blue hair with orange highlights its natural because of the Kyuubi
Birthmarks: two whisker marks on each cheek.
Bloodline: Byakugan and Naruto's unlimited stamina and Chakra.
Likes: Ramen, Dango, Training with Naruto, Picking on her brother, playing pranks with Minato, crushing on Kiba's son.
Dislikes: Mean People, certain fruits, Jiraiya when he peeps and bitchy girls.
Ninja code: "To protect my brother, mom, and dad. Never give up, just like mom and daddy."
Hikari became daddy's little girl. Naruto trained her in some of his faster techniques. Hinata trained her in the gentle fist and Hikari made her own stlye. Her and Minato and the age of 5 became pranksters. They were more famous than Naruto because they were faster. Hikari means light. Hikari is also about 12 minutes older than Minato.
Eye color: Blue eyes like Naruto but lighter
Hair Color: Light blonde hair with midnight blue tips.
Birthmarks: two whisker marks on each cheek.
Bloodline: Byakugan but its a little weaker and the unlimited chakra and stamina.
Likes: Ramen, Dango, sushi, Picking on his sister, Playing pranks with Hikari.
Dislikes: Stupid people, Sakura when she is angry, and just people who are out to hurt.
Ninja Code: "Honor my mom and dad. Protect my sister and my friends and to succeed my dad as Hokage."
Minato is the youngest of the Uzumaki twins. They got that nickname beacause they work as a team. a Prankster team that is. Although he will never admit it, Minato loves his sister alot. He hopes that one day, he too can watch and Protect Konaha just like his dad. He has become a mama's boy. He loves his mom and dad.
Well, there you go everyone. Just a little info about the twins. Hope this answers some questions.
above is the link to it. I can't post it on my profile so yeah.
the twins look so cute. so please leave feedback and I will report back to her about it.
Fourty- Nine laws of Anime:
Originally compiled and edited by Darrin Bright and Ryan Shellito
1. Law of Metaphysical Irregularity
2. Law of Differentiated Gravitation
3. Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of Anime Acoustics
4. Law of Constant Thrust, First Law of Anime Motion
5. Law of Mechanical Mobility, Second Law of Anime Motion
6. Law of Temporal Variability
7. First Law of Temporal Mortality
8. Second Law of Temporal Mortality
9. Law of Dramatic Emphasis
10, Law of Dramatic Multiplicity
11. Law of Inherent Combustability
12. Law of Phlogistatic Emission
13. Law of Energetic Emission
14. Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude
15. Law of Inexhaustability
16. Law of Inverse Accuracy
17. Law of Transient Romantic Unreliability
18. Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
19. Law of Demonic Consistency
20. Law of Militaristic Unreliability
21. Law of Tactical Unreliability
22. Law of Inconsequential Undetectability
23. Law of Juvenile Intellectuality
24. Law of Americanthropomorphism
25. Law of Mandibular Proportionality
26. Law of Feline Mutation
27. Law of Conservation of Firepower
28. Law of Technological User-Benevolence
29. Law of Melee Luminescence
30. Law of Non-anthropomorphic Antagonism
31. Law of Follicular Chroma Variability
32. Law of Follicular Permanence
33. Law of Topological Aerodynamics, First Law of Anime Aero-Dynamics
34. Law of Probable Attire
35. Law of Musical Omnipotence
36. Law of Quitupular Aggultination
37. Law of Extradimensional Capacitance
38. Law of Hydrostatic Emission
39. Law of Inverse Attraction
40. Law of Nasal Sanguination
41. Law of Xylolaceration
42. Law of Juvenile Omnipotence
43. Law of Quadrotriscadecophobia
44. Law of Nominative Clamovocation
45. Law of Uninteruptable Metamorphosis
46. Law of Flimsy Incognition
Simply changing into a costume or wearing a teensy mask can make you utterly unrecognizable to even your closest friends and relatives
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
Anti NaruSaku rant(from KingKakashi)
First of all: WHY DO YOU THINK THAT SAKURA AND KUSHINA ARE ALIKE!
Sakura cried when kids made fun of her. Kushina beat them.
Sakura was good at school. Kushina wasn't.
Sakura was fawning for Sasuke at the beginning. Kushina thought that Minato was girly.
Naruto got Kushina's personality. Does Sakura have the same personality as Naruto? NO.
Now let's compare Kushina with another girl...
Who was kidnapped by Kumo? Kushina and Hinata.
Who aspires to be more like Naruto, who is practically a male Kushina? Hinata.
Kushina loves Naruto? YES. Hinata loves Naruto? YES.
Who would give her life for Naruto? Hinata and Kushina already did.
Who vows to never give up his/her word? Naruto and Hinata and because we know that Kushina is like Naruto, her too.
All of these facts are taken directly from the manga nobody can deny them. Just expose them to all those delusional NaruSaku fans.
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress.
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you"
Okay, folks. I need to get this off my chest. pulls random fangirl off chest I have a legit reason for slow updates. I am finishing my last semester at college. Plus, with that fact updates have been reduced to a crawl. But, with great time spent in the books, more ideas for later chapters have come to bloom and will be shown. Trust me, I have never let my readers down and am not about to start now.