Author has written 2 stories for Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy VII.
Awesome Avatar: made by the talented zackcloudluver, on photobucket. Zack is waving at you. Wave back. ...You didn't wave back, did you? Good. That would be crazy.
Age: I'm 15. Yes, it sucks. The world's against me, there's high school, and people are really mean. And I have all this teenage angst.
Location: US of A. Can you guess which state? The beaches are cold and rocky. It snows. Numerous pine forests. ...No, it's not somewhere in New England, it's California. ...Yes, I'm serious.
Ethnicity: Like the paper.
1) Kingdom Hearts series.
2) Final Fantasy X/ X-2
3) Final Fantasy XII
4) Final Fantasy VII and VIII
5) Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core: I am absolutely in LOVE with this game. It is my new obsession. Seriously. I've beaten it twice already and I've only had it three weeks. It's sooo sad, though. D: The ending makes me want to cry. ("Zaaaaack! Shoot! Phoenix down! Phoenix down! Cloud, you idiot!" -bangs PSP-) T-T
6) Final Fantasy Dissidia
7) Devil May Cry: A series that I stumbled upon not long ago. I love the Dante/Vergil brotherly relationship. It's infuriating, and the ending of DMC3 made me want to cry, but they have a very intersting dynamic. Also, Nero really needs a hug.
KH: Zexion, Demyx, Kairi (Yes, I'm serious.), Riku, Saix, and many, many others. But I'm not about to list all the characters.
Death Note: L, Light, Matt, Near, Mello. Misa is okay, even though she's stupid.
FF games: Cloud, Squall/Leon, Zack, Aerith, Tifa, Yuna, Paine, Tidus , Yuffie, (she's the type of person that would really annoy me in real life, but she's just so...infectious. Idk why, but I think she's pretty awesome), Auron, Vaan, Balthier, Penelo, Ashe, Tseng, Genesis, Angeal, Sephiroth, Lazard, Firion, Bartz (cracked me up in Dissidia), Cecil (is so pretty), Shelke, Irvine, Zell, Selphie, Quistis, Basch, Nero, Kadaj, Yazoo, Loz, Vincent... You get the idea.
Yaoi/Shonen-ai/anyhomosexualrelationship: Yes, I know it's a very controversial subject. And I know that some people on this site hate anything that's homosexual, and therefore me for not opposing it. I also believe you are entitled to your beliefs. See those italics? That means, 'don't spam me'. I won't judge you, you don't judge me, m'kay?
OTP: ZackxCloud and Zemyx. It's a tie.
Others: RiSo, RudexTifa (Tifa deserves some love, poor girl), DenzelxMarlene (when they're older, please), past!ZackxAerith, RikuxZexion (I don't know why, but I'm really starting to like this pairing...), MarluxiaxLarxene, AkuRoku (getting sick of all the AkuRoku, but as a whole, I like it), XemSai, YunaxTidus... I mean, TidusxYuna (oops. Honest mistake, though. I love Tidus, but he's such a girl sometimes...;)), WakkaxLulu, and... others, but I can't think of them right now.
Pairing(s) I REALLY DON'T LIKE:
XigDem. Also, AkuDem. Basically, anyone besides Zexion with Demyx. And CloTi irritates me.
Most other pairings not mentioned (like SoKai), are okay, as long as they're not the main pairing. If the plot sounds interesting, though, I'll probably read it, regardless of pairing.
Y'know, Death Note rocks. I took this awesome quiz, and here was my result:
You scored 90 percent introversion, 71 percent intuition, 100 percent thinking, and 78 percent judging! (INTJ)
Stats: Approximately 6 percent of population.
Description: Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.
Now THAT'S a cool way for saying passive aggressive smartass. I think I'll use that next time I'm accused of being both...
Anyways, it's cool, no?
Take it for yourself. Direct linkage...!
Tell me what you got? Maybe I won't feel so lonely with my ninety percent introvertedness and one-hundred percent over-thinking things. XD
If you genuinely like Kairi, copy this into your profile.
Hugs, not drugs. If you agree, copy this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!