Author has written 4 stories for Inuyasha, Lord of the Rings, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
name: Why do you care? Are you a stalker like the person who stold my pants 0.o (true story btw...some one stold 5 pairs of my pants -_-')
age:old enough to read m rated fics (not like it stopped me before)
gender: female or am I 0.0'
Hair color: Curly brown/auburn
Height: and you care why?
Weight: F* you
Where I live: I'm like Waldo, you will never find me XD (My mind however lives Permentaly in the Gutter)
Fav color: Green
fav fanfiction: inuyasha, lord of the rings, twilight, buffy, potc, hp, transformers, naruto. d.n.angel, loveless, naruto, hetalia, final fantasy 7 and 10, CROSSOVERS
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!
Fanfiction. Because 87 percent of all original endings SUCK.
most teenagers have been around alcohol or drink it, if you like muffins copy and paste it into your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If random songs just pop into your head at any given momet, from 'I've Been Working On the Railroad', to the Animorph version of the Barney song I hate you, you hate me, let’s chase Barney up a tree ect.-Personally, I like this version better to your most favorite song ever, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you've had at least one friend move away from you...copy and paste this onto your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile
If you ever felt like killing someone or more than one person because they wouldn't leave you alone when you told them not to distract you because you were busy copy this into your profile
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If there are times when you just want to annoy people for the heck of it then copy this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "where to begin?"
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know at least five words to the song 'I Love Rock n' Roll', put this in your profile
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.(during horror movies )
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that hasn't, put this in your profile
If you took the time to read all of these (and you usually do), copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you have weird friends, copy this into your profile.
If YOU are weird, please copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, blissfulmemories, Misfit Band Geek, Inuyashagrl101, Giggle Wiggles, Fox-Zodiac, Hailey-Stone, Raspberry Parfait, brattyteenagewerewolf, SweetyJG
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile
Copy/Paste this to your profile if you don't get what's so scary about a raven saying, "Nevermore" over and over again.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
Instead of doing it yourself, you like to copy. If that describes you, paste this into your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
- If you could read that, put it in your profile-
You suck. Your fired. I need a less reasonable voice-of-reason. (703) (Text from last night)
Name twelve of your favourite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
12) S. Italy
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
Russia/Poland? I don't think that work out to well...but no I haven't
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Umm...I wouldn' t realy know because he was taken out of the Anime but from fan pics I would have to say yeah kinda.
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
If France got Japan pregnant humm...well it wouldn't be to shocking because France is a pervert but Japan may die of shock
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
Prussia and N. Italy. Well I thik that Germany would kill Prussia and that Prussia would scare N. Italy. How about a threesome? Hurr
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
China/Germany or China/Switzerland...umm I think I would have to go with China/Germany although I don't think It would last to long.
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
If Prussia discovered Korea and Germany in a sercret relationship. He would ask to join or jump them both and claim their vital regions XD
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
ok first it would be Seme!France/N.Italy Uke!
France saw it as his duty to teach his little brother about everything in the art of love and when Italy asked him about a book that he found he couldn't find any better motive to teach him this too.
This was inspired by the episode where Italy ask France what intercorse is.
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
China/Poland? Umm Idk is there? If there is I haven't read any :/
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Japan/Russia Save me from myself.
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
S. Korea/America. Korea wants to prove that while he may be a spaz Americas breast belong to him.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
Purssia Het. Switzerland slash. I don't have friends whi watch anime -_-;
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you chose?
Switzerland...umm...this hard...I think I would use I will not Bow by Breaking Benjamin
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
N.Italy/S. Korea/France WARNING Sex/rape, Molestor(s), Breast being groped, pasta, ooc, lemons, yoai
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
Russia on Germany. Become one with me. Yes it overused but that is what he would say.
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
I don't...It's not...but...fine but don't blame me if it sucks.
Germany as he walked up the pathway of another nations house. They really did need more people on the axis side. But bringing in Poland was like giving suger to Italy. It wouldnt turn out very well.
Mabey it wouldn't be that bad. After all Poland was at one time a supernation with Lithuania untli Russia split them apart.
Germany knocked on the door, but what greated him wasnt what he expected.
The person who oppened the door was a shorter man with blond hair and green eyes. This wasn't what shocked him. No what shoucked him was what the other Nation in front of him was wearing.
The young man in front of him was wearing what most people would call a Japanese school girl outfit. There was a red skirt that was shorter than any man shoud ever where (Not that a man should ever where a skirt). The sweater that he was wearing was white with a green stripe on each cuff and Germany could see the coller of a white button up and a green tieunder the sweater.
"Can I help you?" came the vocie of what sound like a Nagoya schoolgirl from the person In from of him.
'Mabey I was mistaken mabey this isn't Poland. Mabey It was a friend of his. I hope it isn't Poland. I don't know what I would do if It is'
"Hullo is Poland here?" Germany answered the Girl? Man? Person in front of him.
All he could think of was 'Don't let this be Poland, Please Don't let this be Poland, Please...'
"I am he" 'Fuck'
He couldn't handle this. He alread has a Nation that was crazy as it was. His brain may explod if he added another one to the group.
"Never mind. I'm sorry for wasting your time." Germany turned and walked back down the past not looking back.
'Mabey I can ask Prussia for help'
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
If Prussia walked in on N.Italy and S.Italy having sex he would find it kinky and jump in and join claming both Italy's vital regions. XD
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
China to deflower Japan. 0.0 Hell Yes!!! kolkolkol Does there need to be a plot. oh..ok well. If Japan wouldn't accept him as a big brother mabey he would accept him as a lover He was after all his elder and as everone knows your elders know best.
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Prussia slash. I don't have friends who watch anime T-T (Be my friend???) But I do XD
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
S. Korea Het. See above answer.
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
America. I need friends...(crawls in a corner and crys)
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
N.Italy/China/Russia...0.o Is this possible I don't think I cold write it but I would possibly read it.
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Poland...HELL YES...I dunno I just know he would scream I don't see him as being a silent one.
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Russia, about 5 minutes ago.
25) What is Six's super-secret kink?
France. Nothing is a secret - but If I had to pick something I'd say S&M
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
America/Switzerland...I think it would be the other way around and sober. Swiss may be nutral but he dominates the bed XD
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
Prussia and S. Korea. Prussia he would never be a uke he's to awsome for it.
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
Oh god... well lets see if I can do this..."Japan and Switzerland (0.0) are in a happy relationship (orly) until Switzerland runs off with China (bad Switzerland bad). Japan, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with America (Yay) and a brief unhappy affair with S. Italy (S.Italy was abusive -_-), Then follows the wise advise of Russia and finds true love with N.Italy (I can actualy see this happening)
Title..umm... Love is closer than you think
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Prussia/Germany Yay!! Hurr So many fan girls would throw a german sparkle party! XD
29) What would Twelve and One be like in a relationship?
S. Italy and Japan...I don't think it would last long but you never know because Japan likes cute things and according to Spain (and me) S. Italy is cute
30) Two and Ten: Totally crack or canon?
N. Italy and Poland...Crack XD
31) Is four het or slash better?
China...Slash. China is male damnit and Russia/China is basicly canon.
32) Have you ever read any fanfiction of Five and Eleven?
Russia/America Hell ya! I've read a ton of them.
33) Why was Six afraid of Seven? Because Seven is after Eight and Nine!
France is afraid of Prussia because Prussia is after Germany and Switzerland...hmmm...sound possible
34) If Eight was to cosplay, what would they be?
What would Germany cosplay as? ummm...A Dog IDK
35) How many beers would One have to chug to go after Twelve?
Japan go after S. Italy...Alot even then S. Italy would need to be smashed to agree to it...no not even then.
36) Would Three make a good couple with Six? Or a better couple with two?
S. Korea/France or S. Korea/N. Italy...ehh I think S. Korea/France they're both perverts
37) Six and Seven have to go on a fishing trip together. Would they end up getting “distracted” halfway through?
France/Prussia...Yes...expessialy if Spain came along
38) Pick a Disney film to represent Ten and Two.
Poland/N. Italy ..hell idk
39) if Three and Eleven are doing S&M, who’s the sadist?
S. Korea and America...S. Korea is the Sadist America is the masochist
40) Pick a song to describe a 7/12 fic
Prussia/S. Italy I Hate Everything About You
41) is there and evidence of four/twelve?
China/S.Italy...Not that I know of..
42) How hot would seven/three be?
Prussia/S. Korea ehh it could get hot considering who it is.
43)If seven walked in on two and eight perfoming, shall we say, “interesting” activities, what would their reaction be?
Prussia walked in on N. Italy and Germany...hehehe it would happen, in fact it probably does Prussia probably asks to join or says he is proud of his baby brother, Germany would blush and/or yell and N. Italy...ve
44) What’s one’s secret kink?
Japan...which one theres alot/shot/
45) How about twelve?
S. Italy. Being talked to in Spanish and being told he's cute
46) Or perhaps 10?
Poland. He likes to wear skirts and stillettos
47) What title would you assign a one/three/five threesome?
Japan/S.Korea/Russia...ah hell idk The Scars we Bare
48) How about two/four/six?
N. Italy/China/France WTF? ummm...An artist's hand...Idk
49) Or even seven/eight/nine?
Prussia/Germany/Switzerland hehehe Beer,Choclate,and Germans
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself. So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
A true friend is someone who will try to answer the "eraser bits" question and have a long conversation about it. A friend is someone who won't say anything when you cry for no reason, but will start sobbing to, just help you cry. If you have a true friend, copy and paste this in your profile.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had.
I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love. I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
The Review Revolution...
Even if the fic has 10002464 reviews already...
Even if the fic is older than time itself...
Even if it was abandoned a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago...
Even if the author turned out to be a total psychopath...
Even if the OC is a Sue and the spelling would make a dictionary cry...
I will review every fic I read. What goes around comes around, and more people will review my own fics. I have joined (another) Review Revolution
20 Things to do to piss off Germany:
1. Run around in front of him pants-less.
2. Shout "PAAASSSTTTTAAAA!!!" at random intervals.
3. Ask him to borrow some of his dirty DVDs.
4. Borrow aforementioned DVDs without permission.
5. Stick a Hitler mustache on him.
6. Film videos of him and Italy, doing any sort of activity. ;D
7. Ask him if Gil's "five-metres" is really five meters.
8. Call him a sauerkraut.
9. Tell him his wurst tastes like dog crap.
10. Sing the Buono Tomato song
11. Try on his lederhosen.
12. Take pictures of him and Italy hugging
13. Address him as "Mein Fuhrer."
14. Prank call him as Italy, begging for help
15. Imply that he, in fact, has Prussia tied up in his basement.
16. Or Italy. ;)
17. Ask him how good he is in bed
18. Call him a virgin when he doesn't answer
19. Draw fanart of him as Hitler in that political cartoon of Hitler (in a wedding dress!!!) marrying Stalin (with Ivan as Stalin)
20. Send pics and videos of him to Hungary, along with the rest of the world.
If you're still alive after all this, I will be most impressed
You know you've been reading too much Hetalia when...
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "RFxUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80 billion times.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic.
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (and you're American)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia.
,ø ººø,øººø,øººø,øºº ø,ø ººø,øºº ø,øºº ø,øºº ººø,øººø,øººøº
"I am here to be apart of the never ending dream, Creation."
,ø ººø,øººø,øººø,øºº ø,ø ººø,øºº ø,øºº ø,øºº ººø,øººø,øººø,Insanityºø,
Telling yourself you're insane is much different from either believing it or living it. While schizophrenia may be an excuse. Insanity is not, it's not a privilidge and some cynics seem to think, it's choice . Boredom gets the best of us, our minds begin to rot and decay...Evil? Evil is just absence. An idle mind will always be worse than idle hands.
Knowledge creates insanity, and with wisdom the danger is so much more capable. And yet stupidity beats out all. Maybe I'm trying to explain.
But no one will understand this warning...anyone who can will ignore it...for I'm sure it has been written many more times than I have breathed air. For in stupidity mistakes far worse than intentions will take place.
Why have you blessed us with wisdom and ignorance, why have you cursed us with knowledge and stupidity?
As we study we make choices, conscious and unconscious to do good and bad, humdrum and exciting.
A normal human being is a failed one.
Abnormal & animosity (go hand in hand?)
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
Guess who got suckered into taking this quiz
North Italy (Veneziano/Feliciano Vargas)
(x) You were bullied a lot in your childhood
(X) You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit.
(X) You're very happy-go-lucky
(X) You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies
(x) You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up
(X) You're a good artist
(X)You can be clumsy
(x) You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something
() If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!"
() You would surrender in a war situation
(8/10) for North Italy
South Italy (Lovino/Romano Vargas)
() You love tomatoes
(x) You tend to say "goddamn" and "bastard" to everyone, a lot
() You tend to get irritated easily
(x) You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick out
() You hate French people
(X) You rely on people too much
() You would surrender in a war situation
() You often feel like people are after your inheritance
(X) You are lazy at times, and you are horrible at cleaning
(4/10) for South Italy
() You're very stoic and serious
(X) Sausages are your favourite foods.
(X) You like to walk dogs/your dog
() Your boss/principal/tutor/home-room teacher is a nut-case.
()You love rules and think they should always be followed to
() You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules
()You work very hard too hard...
() Your alone time is your 'happy time'
() You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people
(X) You've had issues with money once or twice
(3/10) for Germany
Japan (Kiku Honda)
() You're very mature
()You think everything over before saying it.
() You believe in ghosts but aren't phased by the experience when you see one
(X) You isolated yourself during childhood
() You became very successful in a short amount of time
(X) You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world
() You can seem cold/aloof to other people
() You're good at practical tasks
() You need time to adjust to new people
(2/10) for Japan
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
(X) You love hamburgers
(x) You think you're awesome (I don't think I KNOW)
() You love to invent things
(X) You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films
(x) You can seem to be very brash to other people
(x) You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business
(X) You're terrified of ghosts
(X) You know aliens exist
() You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time
(x) You wear glasses
(8/10) for America
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
() You like tea
() You were quite tough and troublesome as a kid
(X)You're very sarcastic and cynical
(x) Your cooking is awful
(X) You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts...
()...But you refuse to believe in aliens.
(x) You have tried doing black magic before
(x) You get drunk quite easily.
() When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy
() You're good at embroidery
(5/10) for UK
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
(x) You're very affectionate
() You think you have a great fashion sense
() You like wine
() You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears
(x) You love red roses
(X) When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women
(x) You're very proud of yourself
(X) You love culture and the arts
(x) You're very flamboyant
() You say you're a gourmet
(6/10) for France
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
(X) You had a very sad childhood.
() You're very tall
(X) You have a tendency to switch between personalities
() You wear a scarf all the time
() You love sunflowers
() You love vodka
() You can seem intimidating to other people
() You're very strong
() You have a big nose
(x) You have a strange laugh that can scare people
(3/10) for Russia
China (Wong Yao)
() You're very mature
() You're very superstitious
() You're very religious
(X) You love pandas
() You love cooking so much that you nag if food has a certain pattern of tastes
(X) You love Hello Kitty
() You try to be a role-model for your brothers/sisters/whatever, but are never taken seriously.
() You work hard
(X) You're good at drawing
(X) You like sweets
(4/10) for China
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
(X) You are very well-raised
(x) You're polite
() You love classical music
(X) You like cake
() You have a mole on your face
(X) You dedicate your time to your hobbies rather than what needs to be done right away
(X) You are a virtuoso/play very well on at least one instrument
() You've composed music before
(x) You tend to call people 'morons'
(x) You wear glasses
(7/10) for Austria
Canada (Matthew Williams)
(X) You're often ignored by people
(X) You look younger than you actually are
() You love hockey
(X) You love polar bears
(X) You hate fighting
(x)You have one strand of curly hair, like Italy
(X) You often get mistaken for someone else
(X) You feel under-appreciated
() You're bilingual
() You always carry a bear with you
(7/10) for Canada
() You smoke
() You're very physically strong
() You've won a lot of fist-fights
() In your social circle, there are two brothers - you get along with one, but not with the other.
(X) You have very strong emotions about a variety of topics
(x) You like hot weather
(X) You can be very friendly from time to time
()You look very tough on the outside
() You make a very nice role-model
() You don't let people get a word in edgeways
(3/10) for Cuba
Hungary (Erszebet Hédeváry)
(x) You have a potty-mouth
()You like to wear flowers in your hair
() You used to be a very tough kid
() You're very reliable
(X) It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy
() You're very faithful
(X) Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike
() You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese.
(X) You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next
(X) If someone yells that yaoi is going on somewhere, you will drop everything to run off to go and see it. (WHERE?!)
(5/10) for Hungary
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
(x) You're very loyal
(X) You feel like your best friend drags you around a lot, but you both have a great time together
() You're very serious
(X) You have a lot of patience
(X) You think too much about philosophical stuff
(X) You get depressed when questioning the point of existing/the universe, etc...
(X) You're not very confident
() You were quite rebellious as a child
(X) People tend to walk all over you
(X) You're a born worrier (I'm trying to fix this)
(8/10) for Lithuania
Poland (Feliks Lukasiewicz)
(X) You're very flamboyant
(X) You're quite hyperactive
(X) You can be quite goofy
() When you're depressed, you tend to rise out of it like a phoenix
(x) You're very wary of strangers
() It takes you ages to come out of your shell
(X) When you're used to someone, you're very chatty
() You're very forceful and stand at one end of the argument when it comes to your opinions
() You love pansies and corn-poppies
(X) You get up to lots of crazy antics
(6/10) for Poland
Prussia (Gilbert Weillschmidt)
() You're quite mean-spirited
() You're a bit of a hooligan
(x) You're very loyal
() You're very good at tactics
() You hate Russia
() You love to fight people
() You can avoid marriages quite well
(X) You're not always taken seriously
()You like drinking
(X) You want to become stronger
(3/10) for Prussia
tie between America, N. Italy and Lithuania. Yeah...I don't understand either.
"Do as Italy...Make Pasta not war"
"Do as America...Make a movie not a drama"
"Do as England...Burn your food not everybody else wishes"
"Do as Spain...Raise children not enemies"
"Do as Germany...Fallow the rules, even if you don't understand them"
"Do as Austria...Play music even if you don't have a rhythm"
"Do as Japan...Grow not get stuck in your past"
"Do as France...When in doubt, push random buttons"
"Do as Canada...When you feel out of place, just be invisible"
"Do as Russia...Maintain your innocence, even if your past is not that childish"
"Do as Prussia...Live, even when there seems nothing to live for"
"Do as Switzerland...Stay neutral even if the world's braking apart"
"Do as Sealand...Speak, even if no one is listening"
"Do as China...Love your Family, even when they are mad at you"
"Do as Sweden...Hold onto the ones dear to your heart"
"Do as Romano...Stand even when everyone turns there back on you"
1. Do not introduce self as a role-playing character in public.
2. Do not talk to fictional characters in public.
3. Do not answer fictional characters in public.
4. Do not talk to inanimate objects in public.
5. Do not go out in public.
6. Disregard above note. Perform numbers 1 to 4.
7. Note expressions.
8. Don't die alone. Take many people with you.
9. Floor is slippery when wet.
10. Lake is slippery when dry.
11. Only talk to strangers you know.
12. Strangers you don't know are spies. Kill them all.
13. For legal purposes, be sure to delete above note.
14. Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.
15. Kill them for security purposes.
16. Crying does not solve anything. Try violent mood swings.
17. Make a scene whenever humanly possible.
18. The men in white coats are not your friends.
19. Ask them for a room with lots of sharp, pointy objects.
20. When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.
21. Chicken soup, although good for colds, is not the best cure for drowning.
22. Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
23. Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.
24. Always remember, um... um... Damn.
25. Train an army of flying monkeys.
26. Goldfish don't like milk.
27. Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.
28. Find out who invented the word "pianist".
29. People are staring at you.
30. So act insane.
31. People are weird, but not as weird as me.
32. Do not taunt animals at zoo. They have feelings... and teeth.
33. Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.
34. Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experience. Do this as much as possible.
35. You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry. It's only me... bonding.
36. Never pet a burning dog.
37. Never make eye contact with a naked man - especially not if you are wearing a parka.
38. Naked men dig parkas.
39. Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.
40. You know what would look good on you?
41. Immolated cockroaches.
42. Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.
43. The size of Danny DeVito.
44. Making an amusing facial expression. Like this.
45. Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.
46. Stalking is fun. Do it more.
47. Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gum nut tree!"
48. No matter what anyone says, there is a way to get to your fantasy world.
49. That way is rum.
50. Constipated people don't give a sh!t.
52. You cannot kill the snow.
53. The snow can kill you.
54. Grass can also kill you.
55. The leprechaun on the cereal box said I can't get his lucky charms...
56. Catch and castrate leprechaun.
57. HE is real - no matter what the men in white coats say.
58. Staple paper in the middle of the page.
59. In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.
60. You are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that.
61. Pretend to be so around teh n00bs.
62. Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul-sucking demon.
63. Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway?
64. Ask Senor Diablo for a bigger pitchfork.
65. Remember to kill HIM...
66. Tell the small children in Toys 'R' Us that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.
67. Note reactions. Avoid parents.
68. The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. Test theory.
69. Scream - the doctors don't like it. They'll give you a shot of something nice.
70. Hide the bodies. Otherwise, people ask embarrassing questions.
71. Eat the evidence.
72. But not if it's broken glass.
73. When in the presence of someone much wiser than you, point in a random direction and yell, "Look, a distraction!" Then run.
74. Do not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats kids.
75. Disregard last note.
76. Note reactions.
77. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.
78. Stock up on ball point pens.
79. Learn to fly. Tell no one.
80. The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
81. Do not stick fingers into blender.
82. Blender... bad... ouch…
83. Blood loss is bad.
84. Find way to re-attach fingers.
85. Scream as much as humanly possible at 2AM.
86. Answer every question with a question.
87. Ask people what gender they are.
88. Note reactions.
89. Refer to people as "mortal".
90. The Seagull from Hell is out to get me.
91. Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.
92. Start by drowning them in fire ants.
93. Find the creators of pop-up messages.
94. Kill them.
96. Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination.
97. Dunk head in boiling water.
98. Disregard last note. It was written by Voice #7.
99. Gullible IS written on the ceiling!
100. Investigate this whole "critical mass" thing when the klaxon dies down...
101. Find out who invented "Barny".
102. Kill them.
Unsafe External Link