Author has written 9 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Dragoon, Death Note, and Alice in Wonderland.
GENDER- Femme Fatale...If you honestly have to ask what that means...that's exceedingly sad. :D
AGE- Halfway to getting my...iffy...driver's license. This means can drive, but...THEY...have to be there as well. D:
HAIR- A dark blonde, but soon it shall be RED! :D
EYES- BLUE!! My favorite color of the day! :D
SHOE SIZE...- Heh. :D
RESIDENCE- The Mad Hatter's Tea Party. In Wonderland.
FAMILY- I have three fathers, six children, four husbands/wives (I'm also a guy, who is apparently gay), and three sisters. It's merely, in short, A LONG STORY.
RATING OF INSANITY- 100. Out of 10. :D
Hmmm...nothing much to say other than I live of FFNet, and I simply adore oneshots, because they're the only stories (aside from twoshots) I can actually read on my wi-fi enabled PSP. Why, you ask, do I not go on the computer? I am perpetually grounded from it after nearly causing our entire system to wipe everything off it's hard drive. :D
Me, in a nutshell, well...At best, I'm insane. Crazy. Psychotic. Whatever floats your kayak. I'm somewhat average, however, in my group of friends, as we're all of the same breed; Cosplaying, pain-in-the-ass, stubborn-as-hell, anoying-as-well, writing, drawing, artistically-talented, GERKS. (Geek+Nerd+Dork=GERK) :D
I am addicted to video games and that's half the reason I don't update weekly, as well as sleepovers going rampant, games, drawing, writing and failing at writing, singing, gouing to dances..., the usual teenage stuff. :D
PAIRINGS I SUPPORT-
PAIRINGS I WILL NEVER WRITE ABOUT-
Rikku/Wakka (He has a child for god's sake!!)
L/Misa (Meh. Misa.)
Light/Misa (MEH. Misa.)
"And every single person, on the last day of school, will be crying, and sobbing, 'OMG I'LL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!'... 'Hey, wanna go to subway after school?' Mrs. Bryant, by far the coolest social studies/science teacher EVA!! (Aside from Brooks and Lada)
"You'll miss him." "No, Bailie, I won't." "You know you will." "Bailie, I'm warning you-" "Ana, just admit it! You're in love with him!" Grabs hold of Bailie and hits her. "NO, Bailie, I AM NOT!!" Me and Bee, arguing..
"Omg. omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!" "Is Ana okay?" "No." "What's wrong?" "Nothing. She's having her daily spaz attack...right on schedule." -My sister joking around while I was having a heart attack.
"DIE!! DIE, YOU...STUPID...PERVERTED...SON OF A #&@!! I SAID DIE!!" -Me, playing video games.
giggle "Bee, stop, we're gonna wake Mike up!!" giggle "But Ana, I said..." giggle "Don't..." giggle sigh giggle giggle bursts out laughing "SHUT UP!! I'M TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP!!" laughs harder I join in "Bailie, shut up!!" - Sleepover a few days ago... :D
gasps "What?" squeal "Ana, what is it?" huggles her to death "I KILLED IT!! I KI-ILLLLLLLLLLLED ITTTTTT!" sigh - I finally managed to kill a Mega Tonberry...those things succcccckkkkkkk... :D
"Oh, so hey wha...SHIT!! LOOK IN FRONT OF ME!! OH CRAP!! OH NONONONONONO!!"-Yea, funny story...
"You know what, Ana?" "No, what?" "Just stop. Everything you say is nonsense." "And what you say isn't?"-Me and Jazar arguing about his stupidity.
"Woot!! Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" Three in the morning, yesterday. :D
"Huh. I forgot you licked that." -silence-
- If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
-IF YOU LIVE IN WONDERLAND, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE.
I was born in the month of Saix
On the day of Xigbar-Axel
My favorite number is Axel+Zexion
And my lucky number is Saix
If you get this, copy and paste it onto your profile.
- If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
- If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you have ever changed your password on something and forgotten it, copy and paste this into your profile.
- There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
- If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, stream of tears, FlamedRose, AkiChan323, Temari 88, LovelyHappyGothGeek,
- If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
- If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile.
- If you wish you had the power to control an element copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you and/or your best friend is insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
Why is it illegal to park in a handicapped parking space but its ok to use a handicapped toilet?
In that song, she'll be coming around the mountain, who is she?
How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?
Why is it that if something says, "do not eat" on the packaging it becomes extra tempting to eat?
Why are people so scared of mice, yet we all love Mickey Mouse?
Wouldn't it be smart to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chocolate?
Why are the commercials for cable companies on cable but not on regular television? Don't they want the people without cable to buy the cable?
Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out to Woman Hitler?
If two wrongs dont make a right, try three
Whoever said nothings's impossible, they never tryed slamming a revoling door!
Borrow money from pessimists- they dont expect to get it back!
When French people swear do they say pardon my English?