Poll: Which story would you like updated and/or published... Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Prince of Tennis, and Princess Princess.
Cati is a cold-hearted bitch. Really. But she's back, a little bit, maybe, for a while... so I guess...
Anyway, hate her.
or, if you like her work, check out more about her, she's insane: CLICK HERE !
SO... this profile belongs to Cati (pronounced Cah-tih), so you can call her that if you wish. She actually doesn't really believe people read these things, but if you're on of those... Welcome (:
Her birthday is on October 2nd. Same day (not year, mind you) that Ghandi, King Richard III of England, Efren Ramirez (Pedro, in Napoleon Dynamite), Sting, and Donna Karan (DKNY). Just a freaky fact.
Though she lives in Chile, she is fluent in English and in French- only some french, though. This girl, well, she's quite a weird one. She kinda changes mood real quickly and goes through this emotionally-stressing life. She likes variety, listens from metal to classical music. Sometimes, she goes crazy and writes a lot, but it takes a lot for her to finish them, since she's studying hard and trains every day (Monday to Saturday) and gets home around 7-8 pm. So please don't kill her, or hate her, or glare or whatever; she's overall a nice gal, and she absolutely loves to write and draw and swim and sing, but she can't do it most of the times.
She once told me (but don't tell her I said so) that she hoped you enjoy her stories. So if she feels that, I do too.
Therefore, I really hope you enjoy the things she writes...
· Prince of Tennis: Thrill Pair; Echizen/Kevin; Royal Pair; Masterpiece Pair (Kajimoto/Echizen), She dreams of having a good fic idea for this pair at some point; Echizen/Ibu, same here; Dirty Pair; and last and most definitely least, Pillar Pair.
· Loveless: Soubi/Ritsuka (not M-rated stuff, though); Seimei/Soubi, definitely M-rated.
· Bleach: Urahara/Ichigo; K.Byakuya/Ichigo; Noba (love him); Jinta/Yuzu; Ichigo/Shinji; Ichimaru/Kira.
· Fruits Basket: Kyo/Yuki; Ayame/Kyo; Hatori/Kyo; Hatsuharu/Kyo... Kyo is tha bessst!; male!Akito/Shigure.
· Gravitation: Eiri/Shuichi; Hiro/Shuichi; Fujisaki/Hiro; Ryuichi/Shuichi.
· Kyo Kara Maoh!: Yuuri/Wolfram; Weller/Yuuri; Günter's one-sided obsession with Yuuri (manga).
· Hunter x Hunter: Killua/Gon; Hisoka/Gon; KILLUA
· Princess Princess: Tohru/Shihoudani; Mikoto/Tohru; Tohru/Shihoudani/Mikoto; Shihoudani/Sakamoto-sama; Sakamoto/Shihoudani/Tohru love triangle, not threesome.
- TV Shows
You wanna know something awful? It's Cati's dirty little secret: she watches Glee! she hates the plot and half the characters, but for some unexplainable reason she watched every single episode in a weekend. Probably wanted to swoon at Kurt (/Blaine), Puck and Brtittany/Artie... which I believe are the only parts she actually watches (one time I caught her- she forwards every song Rachel and/or Finn sing).
Little Something #1: Gay Rights.
10 Reasons Why Being Gay is 'Wrong'
1.) Being gay is not 'natural'. We must always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2.) Gay marriage will make people gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3.) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets- because of course a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract, just like a human being.
4.) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, interracial marriage is still frowned upon, and divorce is still illegal.
5.) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed (Oh, what a tragedy).
6.) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world clearly needs more children, despite the fact that so many of them go uncared for.
7.) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8.) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion.
9.) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we, as a society, expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10.) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
I found this on her computer, inside a folder I had never seen. Apparently, she did this to get rid a writer's block:
Randomly list twelve of your favourite Prince of Tennis Characters in random order:
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Can you recommend any?
(Looking for the name...)
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
ANYWAY, if that were to happen, well, I guess Mukahi’s sudden disappearance would be explained easily; he would be in the trauma/PSTD wing of the more secluded mental hospital in Japan, in a white jacket inside the containing room with the cushioned wall, rocking back and forth on his heels, and wailing “Yuushi!”, desperately trying to get the images out of his brain.
8) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic.
(Romance/Humour): Tezuka told Fuji not to tell the prodigy about his feelings, for he was too young and Nationals were coming up. He didn’t say he couldn’t hint at it though. Now, why did Echizen have to be so dense? Thrill Pair. One-sided Pillar Pair (maybe).
Probably wouldn’t fit in the summary, but it is a good idea actually.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff fanfic?
Kevin Smith is Echizen Ryoma’s and no one else’s... ha-ha.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Err, I think it would be: Two of a kind.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
I guess between intelligent beings they understand each other. Yet, Kevin’s unstoppable and unhealthy obsession with Echizen Ryoma makes it hard on the blue-haired tensai to move forward their relationship. Of course, first i would have to make up a really out-of-nowhere plot as to why they are ‘together’ in the first place; as much as I try, I know it would most probably end up being that Oshitari was very smitten and Kevin craved a mind that could match Echizen’s own, and he found that in the Kansai man he found that and much more, genuine affection. Oshitari would plan out an awesome night for him and Kevin to prove to him he was worth a chance ‘cause he wanted to be more than just a rebound. Obviously, Kevin would be so deeply impressed he would concede, and then things would roll from there.
It would be quite sweet and tender, and nothing like he imagined before, and nothing similar to what Echizen was. And that, I just realized, would be a far too cool story I will seriously consider writing. (Maybe use Fuji instead of Oshitari, so it makes more sense... what do you think?)
12) Would anyone you know write Two/Four/Five?
13) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Fuji: “Syuusuke!” in a low shaky voice, maybe a little high-pitched at the last syllable. Heh.
14) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
15) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Needles to say, this fic would be smoking, since Kirihara and Sanada have so much potential, and Kevin is basically a catalyst that would make everything just more intense.
16) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
17) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
18) What is Six's super-secret kink?
19) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
20) If Three and Seven got together, who would top?
21) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three."
What title would you give this fic? Would you write it?
22) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?