Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter.
Let's see, I'm your average teenage girl living in the U.S.A. I get bored easily, so fanfiction is the perfect cure.
Favorite Pairings (I'm a total slasher)
Harry/Draco, Harry/Severus, Harry/Severus/Draco, Harry/Remus, Harry/Sirius, Harry/Remus/Sirius
Twilight (I might make fun of it sometimes, but I do like the books)
Edward/Jacob, Edward/Jasper, Edward/Carlisle, Jasper/Jacob, Jasper/Carlisle, and Jasper/Edward/Jacob.
As for crossovers, I really like TwilightxHarry Potter, with Harry or Draco with any of the listed characters, bonus points if both are in the story. Thats really the only crossover I read, though when suggestions are offered I do tend to read them.
FICS IN PROGRESS (most I write are slash)
1. A Special Summer. (SLASH) Harry's getting adopted, after years of abuse from the dursleys. Takes place the summer before his fifth year. This is my first fic, so please review. Yes, I'm still working on it, but its taking time. I have other, more important, things going on. Sorry
1. A Special Wish. ( Pairings: Harry/Sirius, some mentioning of Ron/Hermione, and Remus/Severus) Harry's birthday and Angel hour wish. Doesn't follow the last two Harry Potter Books. Warning: Slash!
2. Planning Pranks. Sequel to A Special Wish, same pairings.
None planned, maybe another Wish one, message me with requests.
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it and you don't have to be gay to do so. I'm not, but I will stand up against anyone who has a problem with homosexuality.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Her name was Auroura
She was only five
This is what happened
When she was alive
Her dad was a drunk
Her mom was an addict
Her parents kept her
Locked in an attic
Her only friend was a little toy bear
It was old and worn out
And had patches of hair
She always talked to it
When no one's around
She lays there and hugs it
Not a peep of sound
Until her parents
unlock the door
Some more and more pain
She'll have to endure
A bruise on her leg
A scar on her face
Why would she be
In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear
And softly cry's
She loves her parents
But they want her to die
She sits in the corner
Quiet but thinking," God, why? Why is
My life always sinking?"
Such a bad life
For a sad little kid
She'd get beaten and beaten
For anything she did
Then one night
Her mom came home high
The poor child was hit and slapped
As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly
Grabbed for a blade
It was sharp and pointy
One that she made
She thrust the blade
Right in her chest,
" You deserve to die
You worthless pest! "
The mom walked out
Leaving the girl slowly dying
She grabbed her bear
And again started crying
Police showed up
At the small little house
They quickly barged in
Everything was as quiet as a mouse
One officer slowly
Opened a door
To find the sad little girl
Lying on the floor
It must have been bad
To go through so much harm
But at least she died
With her best friend in her arms
If you hate child abuse then repost this on your profile. If you don't then you have no soul!! I post this because I was abused as a child, but was lucky my mom found out. Not everyone is as lucky. No kid should have to deal with it.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that hasn't, put this in your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe in magic, copy and paste this into your profile. (Go HP!)
If you have ever loked all over the house for something that was in your hand the whole time copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you just want to annoy people for the hell of it copy and paste this into your profile. (just ask my best friend)
Name: Call me Ash :)
Hair colour: Blonde
Where is your favourite place to shop for clothes?: I'm not picky
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Suave
HAVE YOU EVER—
Given anyone a bath?: only babies...
Clothes: umm...i'm wearing sweats and a tshirt...
You touched: Mom
You yelled at: Mom's boyfriend
Understanding: People say I am
WHO DO YOU WANT TO
Kill: No one, right now
In the morning I: love sleeping in, but can get up if I need to.
WHICH IS BETTER
Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi
Makes you laugh the most: Chris, Duane, Mike, and the two Bills
DO YOU EVER
Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: Nope, he messages once he notices I'm on.
Of times I've had my heart broken: Zero
Unsafe External Link